I feel bad for carat only players

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Yeomra, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Yeomra

Yeomra Well-Known Member

They rarely ever get to enjoy new content because Nimonix lately has been hard stuck on that pay wall. This makes me think they're going broke. Like really broke.

**** I haven't been able to enjoy buying new items ever since I went on that box opening spree.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  2. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

I don't feel bad for them at all.

tamirtov and SupWova like this.
  3. M4cropod

M4cropod Well-Known Member

I understand your concerns, but let me tell you that this game is caught in a downward spiral and trying to radically step out of it would nuke it all. This game survives by milking its players and therefore not releasing Carat items. If RedFox/NimoniX would now start to change that all of a sudden by implementing a DotA model of payment for instance, this game would completely die, because the resources to endure the period of change (which would generate less income obviously) would not be there most certainly.

Also, there are several examples teaching us that improvement and progress are more important than the financial income in the long term. Therefore, the only way to really save this game would be to make RF more friendly for non-payers step-by-step ALONGSIDE trying all to improve and advance this game, in order to give current players more incentives to stay and to generate interest in the eyes of potential new players as well. Make unused RC items Carat ones, release carat clothing next to RC pieces. Do some more exciting events, which don't involve insane farming and and and, invest in a server, make it partly open-source, so that capable users can make higher quality textures and and and...

There are two problems with that though:

1. Money
    2. M...eans

I talked about the money aspect already. Since WeMade left, the game stagnates more or less - this is a fact. NimoniX should try everything to get a capable developer on board, even if that would result in short-term income drops. This is the only way to save this game.

But why investing in RF?

Since way more than 5 years, NimoniX and co. have downright slept and done almost nothing to really improve this game AND NONETHELESS this game is unique. The concept, the idea behind Rumble Fighter is absolutely awesome and it is a shame that this potential is not being exhausted. With capable developers, Rumble Fighter could see massive success, as there is a niche in online fast-paced fighting games.

Fck, typing this makes me sad.

tamirtov, BJJfromTheGrave and Benoon like this.
  4. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

y
    for not investing in a mediocre dinosaur age game
    might wanna redirect that pity

the milking is pretty pathetic but i mean its not like this game has a playerbase healthy enough for consistent carat updates either
    at least not from where i stand

BJJfromTheGrave and ThisWeaboo like this.
  5. ThisWeaboo

ThisWeaboo Well-Known Member

I dont think there are anymore carat only ppl.
    Well **** it might be but its probably only like new ppl

BJJfromTheGrave likes this.
  6. M4cropod

M4cropod Well-Known Member

Theoretically, you could only use timed scrolls, but who does that...

7. Arkasia

Arkasia Well-Known Member

I still use carats for trades, that's about it. idrc about new content anyway cause I know it'll be garbage.

8. teeny

teeny Well-Known Member

i was crying af as a carat player back in ogp
    all you relatively successful people with actual jobs will never know what it feels like to not have classic flash hair

SupWova and SoarRF like this.
  9. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Not like they have 60% of the carat shop and you don't need $ to survive rf.
    They should atleast have a carat content update once month, just one skill item or few clothes would be okay.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  10. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

I didn't start spending my own money on this game until last year. All my astro/cc items over the years was gifts/trade/spare money from parents
    On my first ogp account my only set when I was younger was street, brown liberton spike hair, fired up eyes, the red carat shirt for 1.5k carats, blue jeans and those fake rf nikes. All together only about 15-17k

11. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Do not fret. Soon they will release Buki. And then immediately after Buki is released, this game will close down.

NeoStrayFox and SupWova like this.
  12. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

13. Yeomra

Yeomra Well-Known Member

RC, BOXED

14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Bring the hacker back. The hacker saves this game, but not yall keep snitch on the hacker. Back in ogp, I hacking carats and threw an event and get banned cuz I ******* hack carats but I gift everyone for free? It's ********.

I would've take over rf server, but soon.

15. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

I have never bought RC, and I am doing well.
    Just trade with people. :cool:

Flamekiller likes this.