Complaining; lets stop that

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by soloseff, Feb 28, 2017.

1. soloseff

soloseff Member

I'm a old Bardo player and i feel like nothing has changed for the better since. All i see on this forum and all i saw with acclaim was that people complained... A LOT.

I feel like there is a big complaining cloud above the community of this game that i love and i hate to see that. Yes, there are tons and tons of issues with the game and it can have a lot of improvements.. but complaining all day about it won't help.

Why cant we just enjoy the game as much as we actually can and play the game the way its supposed to be played. Kill eachother for fun on all maps, grind with eachother and dine some shark soup with one another and just stop all this negative BS.

The GM's are most likely aware of all the problems, if they could then they would fix them. I hope Redfox will hold on to 9dragons and awaken the crp out of it.

I applaud everyone who comes for the pure love of the game and just plays for fun, shoutout to you. ;)

2. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

You're complaining about people complaining, that doesn't help.

balb1n0, khanarya, 4efo123 and 2 others like this.
  3. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Out of all the 9dragons host we have been through, RedFox has the most complaints compared to the other host in the past. Players who complain are trying to bring improvement to the game. If no one complains, how will the GM know if the decisions they make are good for the game? You gotta understand that this version of 9 dragons is a modify version of the KR and the developer is just testing stuff on this version. So far, the complaints that are most common are the most biggest issues currently in the game that affect every player. For example players complain about ck capped damage at 65k, scammers, RF policy on scamming, market place items untradeable, horrible drop rate,etc. They have the right to complain because these problems affect the gameplay of 9dragons and if the GMs did something about these issues then the population will increase. So far, 9dragons RF did improve due to complaints. If you compare RF 9dragons during the first 6 months after open beta compared to now, there is a lot of improve that occured due to complaints. For example During the first 6months of launch of RF 9dragons, the highest xp rate was only 2x and we only got it once. In fact, there was rarely any xp events/skill/drop rate. Now we have weekly events due to so many complaints. Another example is KJ dungeon. Before the drop rate of KJ beads(item used to make red/white banner) was an impossible drop rate. Now, due to complainers, the drop rate is a bit higher so new players have an easier time to make red/white banner.

khanarya likes this.
  4. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

The only thing that is worse than acclaim is the drop rate. And you wanna know why? Because they make those drop rates at weekend... They should put perma x2 or x2.5 (x3 is too much) on drop and never mess with it anymore. If you wanna farm stuff, farm all week... You dont have time? Me neither but at least it would make more sense because the more you play the better items or more money you get... This would make worth it to play the game everyday and not only at weekends. We cant even do dungeon runs without event because the drop rate is too bad.

Exp events are good as they are. X2 and x3 sometimes is more than enough.

You can farm EVERYTHING in the game as it is now. (except KL relics and hg9 set, i dont know much about it but im 100% sure theres a way or there will be ways to farm everything) Obviously i wont reveal all the secrets. If you search, if you ask the right ppl in game, if you go grind your ass and find how to farm it yourself instead of crying coz the game is too hard u will be surprised.
    Dont take this personal, im not saying this to you but to those who cry all day and dont do **** to get better.

The only thing that is worse since acclaim is the community. There is no respect. Specially those self called pvpers that KG all day, go to hefei and use pills + equips from friends coz they **** too damn hard and they cant play the game by their own. Ppl talks too much about viets but they r not rly the problem. In 6 months of playing i had problems with 1 single viet... The rest of them respected me, we killed eachother, insulted eachother, spoke like adults to eachother, made small wars, made Partys, everything was perfect. The problem is mostly with players from other countrys. You remember how bp was in Bardo? Some top levels rulling their leagues, we would fight blacks vs whites all day, sometimes we would stop, you could be a low lvl walking around, having fun and not being pked by some lvl230 guy... 90% of that ppl is gone. Today they will pk u for no reason, it doesnt even count for their CR or Karma but they still pk u. They will insult u and try to make u feel bad... The community in this game became a complete **** because it attracted too many rich kids that will pay u everyday for kgs and pills and real money id they manage to steal their parents wallet... RF made it pay to win at some point. They starting to fix it. Lets hope they dont do stupid things again so everyone can have fun...

And those boxes totally ruin the game ofc... Idk how they will find ways to balance this now coz some ppl has items that nobody else has and thats what keeps those kids ruining the game for 90% of the whole community... You will meet them later and that will change your mind about complaining or not complaining.

5. soloseff

soloseff Member

Very original, very creative

I'm not actually complaining about the complaints. I'm just starting a no-complaint movement. :)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  6. soloseff

soloseff Member

Feedback on things isnt the same thing as complaining. Redfox took a broken game and is trying to bring it back alive.

its not that complaining is a bad thing, the bad thing is that i ONLY SEE complaints... there is nothing but complaints.

These are all well known issues and if they are adressed then thats more then enough, no need to open 200 topics about the same thing, but thats my opinion. It takes away from the game play instead of improving it

7. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

I agree there are a lot of complaints, but some of them are justified. People complained in all versions of 9d. If they don't fix things, people will leave, it's as simple as that, and the game will die again. They are doing nice things including buffs and weekend events, so that f2p players can lvl, but at the same time they've ruined buff times of nukers, as too the point they're untrainable (15 mins per recast) on top of that skill exp is incredibly low. CK cap is still there, they made IM non tradeable for some weird reason (which will only hurt them in the long run) also drop rates without event is horrible no matter what people say. If you want to do dungeons, you have to go during GM x2 drop buff, use drop pills (or prem) or go during event. During event I got BE every run, without event boss dropped only useless lost book and wristbands. More than 20 runs with no good drops.
    This just forces people to come in during event, which is not healthy for the community.
    In the end I want to repeat, I agree we should complaint lesser, but some are valid, and RedFox is doing a decent job in a few areas and I thank them for it, but they have a lot of room for improvement, and I hope they don't give us a chance to complaint at all in the future, by making the game friendly for all.

8. soloseff

soloseff Member

The community is broken indeed. Its not the same like back in the days but that doesnt mean that it should be even worse by complaining.

I dont think the ''rich kids'' are the ones ******* it up, its the community as a whole. The gm's should put in more effort for some community building based events or something.. idk
    Never said the game is perfect and the complaints are misplaced

if you complain hundred times about something.. the complaint will lose its weight and it will just become something that will always be there.

The issues are well known and i dont think redfox is keeping them there to bother the players.

9. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

If everyone is complaining about something, it should be a priority to fix it, especially when the complaint is justified. Not hurr durr, guys stop complaining, because you complained a lot and annoyed us we're just going to leave it in. Do you want people to quit? Because that's how you get them to leave.

10. oldnordic

oldnordic New Member

I see all these messages, and I'm an old player returning to the game, a lot has changed.
    Maybe create a top 10 things to fix, and the top 5 being the ones that RF should look into it, but a clear list with good information. After that, we can make a poll with that information, and players can vote.
    Again is just a suggestion, maybe this way complaints can be used in a helpful way.

11. soloseff

soloseff Member

You do know you're complaining to the host and not the developer right?

its useless, if they could fix it then they would. You dont need to complain in roars, in map chat, on the forum and in every damn topic the gm's open. Life doesnt work that way
    Yeah tought of the same thing, but this community man... sometimes i think its a lost cause

OnenaHGvvellCSoG and oldnordic like this.
  12. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

The hosts have a contract with the developer . Do we have some contact with the devs ourselves to complain directly to them ?

Personally I'll stop complaining when I see basic and IMPORTANT stuff fixed, like chi kung 65k dmg cap and overflows for both 65k and 200k for chi kung damage. Chi kung damage must work the same as physical damage, there is NO EXCUSE such a simple task can't be done. Or they should at least explain why they wouldn't do it ? But I just get ignored.

balb1n0 and Sirme like this.
  13. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

I'm not going to complain about complains posted in a thread to stop complaining:confused:

s0ulmaster likes this.
  14. soloseff

soloseff Member

well by the looks of the comedy lvl this community have.. i guess its a lost cause for real

15. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Should i tell you why we complain ? Atleast why i do. Until now, besides surprise buffs and 2x events, i haven't seen any other real movement by our publishers. They don't appear at all. So it seems that they are giving us cold feet. Skill xp rates are so incredibly low. I haven't seen anything like this. I hit HM lvl regularly using smashes. Cheng 8 for 3 second cooldown slow smash? c5 at max for big smashes. That's fine. But you know what's not fine? We say "skill exp rates are way too low, that it's stupid" GM does not say a single thing.
    What i am complaining about is. He-They (probably Ahri only :D) are ignoring us. If we are not satisfied with quality of the game, it's only natural that we quit. You are forcing us to quit even though we have this "PURE LOVE" for this game. I would love if our current publisher would interact with community more. Ask for players opinions. It's not only skill rates which aren't really hard to adjust. 10%-30% hp pills which are super easy to obtain. PvP ? What? It's a race called "Pill-fest" I don't see any fun doing PvP when my gear, all my hard work, my build, my smash chengs just doesn't matter. For an instance. I won't be havin pills. Im PS1 super dope gear. my opponent is LM1 30% pills x255. garbage gear. If, just if i will kill him. It's gonna take so long ill fall asleep from boredom and actually end up not killing him. Now imagine 2 guys with pretty much same gear and **** tons of those pills. The winner is decided by who has more pills. Now lets say, those same 2 guys with same gear are having fight under same circumstances without pills. Say fair fight. Then it's all up to bit of RNG, your smash chengs, and your stats. It's decided by those small things that i love. I don't want to fight same guy for 20minutes and up. It's frustrating. Why im complaining? Because i have said numerous times about this issue. What have GM's done ? if they have actually read it. At best they saying to each GM. "Hmmm yeah i think we have this issue... Whatever"
    What they could have done that i would prefer more. Actually put up a poll at least and interact with players and their opinions. If majority thinks that pills are not serving any good. Remove them. Well i don't know about you, but i think a true pvper is just truly disgusted by them.
    So that my friend is why we complain. We complain because for us it looks like we give a **** about this game more than this or any other publisher before this one EVER HAS !!! How about this ? Enlightening ?

s0ulmaster likes this.
  16. Renrul

Renrul New Member

the OP is laughable complaining about complaining. we are consumers and they are the provider we have the right to complain.
    please tell me what online game you have played that there were not complaints.

i mean this is pretty tame complaining compared to games like WoW.

s0ulmaster and Elsikerins like this.
  17. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

except looks like those caps and overflow are here to stay....might as well remove the chi kungfu classes...

18. khanarya

khanarya Member

They didn't pick a broken game, they got a whole new version of it. They just don't know how to make rational decisions. It;s like a coin toss with them.
    Let's make pvp, ok let's not make pvp, let's make pvp but with anti pk buffs. Let's make IM tradeable, non-tradeable, And so on and so forth.
    It's like a roulette with them. They have no game management knowledge, so we complain. I don't know about your management expertise, but the so called complaining it's actually more like a review. And so far, for being 90 % similar to acclaim, they get 1 star out of 5.

19. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We've acquired a great game! Certain things are out of our control. However, we are willing to learn and resolve the issue promptly. Similar to the recent issue with the gold sellers, which is why we block the properties of the items to non-tradable.

soloseff, Elsikerins and Falcon like this.
  20. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

GM Ahri, with all due respect, that will not stop gold sellers. I've seen people after the block trading items for real world cash.
    This entire block is just a massive inconvenience to players who look to earn money in-game by selling IM items. This will only hurt your profits in the long run.