Rice_dot_com or Chopstick members?

Discussion in 'Yin Server' started by oldnordic, Feb 27, 2017.

1. oldnordic

oldnordic New Member

Hello anyone from Rice or Chopstick from old times? if yes, in which server do you play and whats your new and old nickname?

2. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

If your referring to chopsticks on asura, then yes.

KooLong likes this.
  3. oldnordic

oldnordic New Member

Yes Chopsticks on Asura, and Rice_Dot_Com from asura, last I heard it became Warlords hero league, and CTK created Bubble Tea HB, if you want you can PM your nickname, and I can PM mine.

BipolarTuna likes this.
  4. BipolarTuna

Chopsticks didn't become anything. Tiger & Insanity pretty much left the game not long after I joined and made me GM or BM I don't recall, I passed to a alt and left it at that and went into Aristocrats with some other Australian friends. I was fairly new to the game back then, and I'm not active in game currently, just occasionally on the forums :p

oldnordic likes this.
  5. oldnordic

oldnordic New Member

Well, after I left beginning of 2008, I only read the news about the game, the transition to other publishers, I was hoping to find some old friends ( I know it will be a miracle ).

So what nickname you used on acclaim times?

6. BipolarTuna

I started out with a wu warr, LolNooB , and then still before 2nd role was introduced made a beg nuker _Slippy_ .

Yours?

7. oldnordic

oldnordic New Member

I started a Wu Tang nuker, and now a warrior to farm stuff for the nuker, but I was dumb and used the RTD quests to level before GB10, so I was thinking about start another nuker fresh during the xp event, and when I hit GB10, start to do it the RTD quests.
    I was thinking about doing a beggar nuker, but I had one at acclaim, so I want some different animations and choose wu tang instead.