Event: Year of the Rooster -- A Gift for You!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Terrible event no other words.People have 2mkc sets which they can sell later on.Half the population ingame is VN which we all know abuse this system to the max.Every event u have created was a failure from low drops,putting the drops in item mall,making this shizzle tradable what next?Always a fault , not even 1 good event from release.

From the get go when they had that kunlun event and everyone stacked 4 blue and 4 black banners ffs.New server is released and the only event we have is getting top 100 to get temp items and this farm accounts event?lol man just lol.

All the people still putting CC in to the game just lol.In 1 year time when pop goes right down u will say we need that cc back.Anyways gl.

2. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Nope it was a success. You just don't know how to take advantage of your surroundings.

3. Amoomoo

Amoomoo New Member

like in all events you got ppl happy and ppl not,what is the problem if ppl have 2 sets or even one,just cause ppl have more than you , your complain ?who cares its good event even low lvls can get it and i bet they did
    just cause you prolly havent got one yet you crying, maybe by the end you will change your tune if you get one, and if you dont youll continue to cry:(

4. Amoomoo

Amoomoo New Member

why dont they give us all BOF is well while there at it, duh its random box open event like the rest
    some times lucky some time not, way it goes **** it up

5. Amoomoo

Amoomoo New Member

so your saying if you was not lucky enough to get one you should be given one ? plz
    this event is to bring in the numbers on both servers as you could see it was crowded i say the event was success from the stand point of steam and red fox;)

6. Lanita

Lanita New Member

This EVENT IS THE BEST IN LAST YEAR OR 2 SINCE I MISSED THE BOF ONE
    GREAT EVENT RED FOX

7. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Lately, I've been reading a lot of threads, saying " 9Dragons is a P2W game. There are some items that really hard to obtain, almost impossible. Only paid players have the advantage..." and bla bla bla. They were giving these items and you guys complain about it too? Just what do you want actually? Lol.

8. Lanita

Lanita New Member

maybe next time theyll give kj neclace hmm if that dont make em happy nothing will XD

9. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

the issue at hand isnt luck.

it is how you can basicly make it so luck inst involved.

if the event is about luck then everyone should have a fair chance and what happens is that any person who wants to creates multiple accounts until they get the drop they want. and sure most will argue there is nothing in the rules about multi accounts and farming but we all know what the issue is there...

and please dont talk about effort. this has very little to do with effort and allot to do with what the community finds fair. as far as I can see its a grey area. just because you can do something or take advantage of something doesnt mean you should do it does it?

Shanad likes this.
  10. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

quite simple actually.

make the items that you get non storable and non tradable. issue resolved. no point in farming tons of accounts.

11. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Lmfao how will that resolve the issue? I mean that's not even an issue. You only know how to complain? Yes. No point in farming tons of accounts? If it's pointless, why are you complaining about it? We don't judge you, lazy people but if you're going to keep crying, go on. No offense.

12. GoliaX

GoliaX Member

People still think that they can freely create multiple accounts and nothing happens, but this text tells another thing:
    buu.PNG
    So It's not a xploit, like happened with this old post in facebook, but people with 10 mkc and so may get some warn/ban? lets see :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

13. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Cry?I am just thinking best about 9d future.More like u are crying since u farmed them and dont want GM's removing them.I have 3 sets of mkc+mkb, i got lucky and got 1 set and i bought the other 2 sets for cc very cheap.If i have 3 sets then i know VN's and other people must have more hence it is better to resolve this problem than say i "cry" lol.I probably have more gold than u and u said i "cry" lmao.

Just thinking of it , u are probably from NewOrder league who really wants to keep these items so u can go kill more low levels but run when same level pks u LMAO.

14. 13matias1313

13matias1313 New Member

where can I find drug peddler in hefei to change the Shabby Costume Exchange Coupon?

15. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

~

you are eitheir not very smart or you cant read. the issue is the item is tradable right now. so you can farm it creating multiple accounts. sure you call hard work. other call it exploiting a system. from a game developer perpective i doubt they would side witht he view that says creating multiple accounts is as fair as simply ggrinding in game.

it is abusing a system and using it in a way it is not supposed to be used. sure you can do it just like anyone but that still doesnt mean you should.

honestly i do hope everyone with multiple accounts gets banned for farming the event.

Shanad and Okiku like this.
  16. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

It also you don't have to not do it either. Human life on this planet has been making life easier for ourselves. That's like telling someone if they drive a car they should be killed for destroying the environment for the rest of us. Just because the event didn't go the way you think it should doesn't mean it was bad. Besides the mkc and mkb there plenty of other items to farm for the week.

17. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

You can't ban ppl for making multiple accounts you got to lvl all those characters to a certain lvl to just trade and make stand so ppl are putting in actual work for those accounts. If you played 9d as long as I have you would knows ppl have at least 4-6 accounts for farming, storage, selling, and healer leech. Seeing how anyone can get a character plvld in kl. You can't really tell who put work into a account or not. Plus you got the whole thing about ppl buying cc during the event banning someone over this who spent loads of money will just kill the game more.
    lol

18. Shanad

Shanad New Member

+1

19. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

personally I find it unfair but that is a personal opinion. if the devs want to do anything about it its up to them. I just suggested a way to fix it without anyone complaining.

in regards to your car example... a bit extreme dont you think? I called it a grey area and the reason that even motivates me to say it shouldn't be done in this case is that multi accounts have always been banned in 9d history. it has never been something devs accept. if you need proof in regards to devs proving or not... simply look at the post on Facebook. not an old GM or a crappy VGM. an actual GM that manages this version and clearly says...

"do not create multiple/false accounts. "

does it mean you will get banned? I wouldn't know. I aint a developer or a GM.

are there multiple indications you shouldn't do it and that you aren't meant to do it? if a comment from the GM doesn't convince you... nothing will.

and BTW to all of you who did create several accounts and farmed the event items. congratz. seriously. it probably took you as much work or even more between farming creating accounts and logging in as it does to lvl up a normal char.

Okiku likes this.
  20. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Yeap true. Most of HG/HI level players have multiple account for farming purposes. Either for running dungeons or collecting maps drops. If making multiple account is abusing for the event, how about making multiple account for dungeon drops? It's abusing and exploiting dungeon drops/maps drops? No, right?

Think it thoroughly please.