DL/Install Problems? please Read!

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by 2loap2, Feb 2, 2017.

1. 2loap2

2loap2 New Member

Hi I recently needed help getting this game to work & after weeks of support this will most likely solve your problem (as I have tried many solutions). I believe the issue was with the Redfox downloader - this may not 100% work for you but I encourage you to try!

Step 1: Download or have installed Win-rar, 7-zip, or any other un-zip type program on your PC.
    Step 2: Go to this website for an Alternate download to the game (note it's NZ tag means its from New Zealand, in which case the webpage may not open depending on where you are from, which brings to step 3)
    Step 3: Download a program called Ultrasurf if you cannot access the link above.
    Step 4: Now that you have accessed the site, download the zip file, after a certain percentage its going to say you exceeded your 5gb limit. You don't have to be a member to download this file.
    Step 5: Because of such a long wait time, make a copy of this zip file (in case something goes wrong). Put this copy into wherever you want to install the game.
    Step 6: With your zip program from step 1, right-click the zip file and click "extract here". Now the entire 9 Dragons Awakening game has been installed.
    Step 7: Go into the folder that was just created and right-click a program called NDLAUNCHER or NDLauncher.exe and click "run as administrator".​

There you have it, the game will now commence patching with Redfox.

Step 4 Note: Don't be fooled - the website for the alternate download will tell you about 3 times (maybe more) to wait & finish your download. They will try to make you pay to be a member but you can wait out the (oh I'd say one hour wait) time as a free member. All in all this took roughly two hours inclusive to waiting and downloading because while waiting they don't let you download.

I hope this guide helped you get into the game (or back into the game as a returning player)!

Edit: Grammar

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  2. DeathScythe

DeathScythe New Member

Do not download from any site other than the official redfox website or steam after tonight... common sense people

3. stiletto009

stiletto009 New Member

I cant enter my email"s @ character to account tab. so I cant connect to my account

4. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

Alt+64=@