Cannot install the game

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by MMMMMMMM, Feb 12, 2017.

1. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

I cannot install the game because the launcher has an error and says, "abnormal program terminated". I turned off my virus scanner, yet nothing is working. People on Facebook closed group are also posting issues on installing the game. Anyone else having problems installing the game?

2. GoliaX

GoliaX Member

I will do a copy/paste from the other topic

"
    Install:
    - Download the latest downloader package from RF website here.
    - Make sure you have privilegies in the folder where you save the "Downloader.exe" and run it as administrator.
    - If your computer needs to download frameworks or any file/library needed to run the downloader, It will automatically download it, so let it install and then continue with the game download.
    - Once the install package game is downloaded, again make sure you save it where you have privilegies and you should see 2 files (They must be together in the same folder):
    [​IMG]
    - Run 9DSetup.exe as administrator, folow install instructions and It should be fine.

Update:

- It should be as simple as execute launcher/game as administrator and should update itself.
    - If you get an error here, generally It's not about any game file corrupted or RF server fault. Something is blocking launcher to to connect on updates server.
    - Just take a look on your antivirus, firewall or any software running that may blocks it. Turn them all off to check if this is the problem or add 9DA folder as exception.
    "
    - Can you send a ss of this error and when exactly pop up?
    - What SO are you using?

3. DeathScythe

DeathScythe New Member

It took me around 3 uninstalls and reinstalls to get all of the proper files to download correctly just run it all as admin and make exception in firewall if you need to.