I'm glad that 9D will be Released on Steam..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by machatzi, Feb 6, 2017.

1. x4nax

x4nax New Member

I joined a hell of a time before that. I had my account locked. I'm sure you haven't spent a single penny like many people have also stated which is probably as oxymoronic as anything you could possibly come back with. If you haven't spent money, how are you reselling anything?

A reseller buys something to 'resell'.

2. x4nax

x4nax New Member

I edited the post because the first version was a lot harsher than the one I ended up with. It still stands pretty prevalent that you've yet to explain what you 'resell' if you don't spend money in this game so can you explain? Exactly what have you won, the ability to argue with someone over the internet. You personally attack people rather than fairly and subjectively explain your reasons yet I'm the fraud?

For the sake and respect of the community I'll leave it with this message. I hate you. You're trying to look edgy and and gangster in a video game where the majority of the population cannot see their monitors straight and you act like you're superior. You're an idiot yourself and the final assumption, you probably spend a lot of money in this game and if you didn't, perhaps you'd be able to show a screenshot of your characters purchase history?

LangTuHoiDau likes this.
  3. x4nax

x4nax New Member

Oh. You're also a giant abortion in a new era cap.

LangTuHoiDau likes this.
  4. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Can no one remember the good old times when the original Conqueror's Chests were the way to get some of the best items in game? Red, Green, and Blue chests with Bronze, Silver, and Gold keys all with varying loot. It's too bad they decided to take something as great as that out of the game, only to replace it several years later as a pay 2 win aspect.

There is no point in taking anyone serious that's getting **** hurt over the fact that this game is pay 2 win. This guy joined this week, on Tuesday and is defending the game as if it weren't pay 2 win. How would you have any knowledge of what the game is like if you've just registered this week?

oldnordic likes this.
  5. teebawbull

teebawbull New Member

It's only Pay to play/win when it comes to PVP, when it's individuals like myself; PVE players we don't need to purchase items to survive within the elements of the game itself. It will be a struggle at times, not going to deny that fact, but it's still doable with time in which you can gather a better weapon, outfit, stats in the right spot, and all your skills up to a decent level or maxed.

The drama I see here is only when it comes to individuals purchasing items to better themselves to go after other players, bottom line. The previous publisher's tried to keep it a pvp style game but the public wanted pve. This new server will only thin the population more so when more people go to the new PVE server or stay on the existing server when the new one is now a PVP server. Draw back to both scenarios is that individuals will have to start over; not sure many will want to do that if they already invested their time and money into the existing server. This will cause a lot of issues; since the transfer is not a option.

LangTuHoiDau likes this.
  6. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

PvE players don't need to purchase anything to survive? Sure, but let me know how far you get when you try to get a kill on TGW, or any other contested boss that drops valuable end game loot.

7. teebawbull

teebawbull New Member

TGW is one probably a PVE individual will never get because of individuals that do pay for item mall items to get the "best" equipment to defeat the boss before others do and win. PVE individuals it's not about how many epi's you get or how many best equipment you can achieve; well the ones that think like me anyway. I can and have gotten epi's with far less then anyone back in the day. Some individuals were surprised by that fact, but that's just how I play the game. I never got any of the Tibet epi's after the Princess because of KSer's in Tibet always wanting to keep things for themselves. I am one that likes to share the wealth, it makes for more exciting game play. Then again that is just because it's how " I " play the game, I know others play their way. I still made it to IM:6 w/o premium, level 12 buffs, only level 9 on some and 10 on the rest, only a +12 weapon and semi good relics and a old CS suit with an Assassins Orange Deco. Grinding was slow, especially during non events, but still plugged away and got the levels that some have gotten; in their words; one to two days; which I find to be absolute dung. I guess with premium all the best items, exp cards, and probably some hacking then I guess it could have been done.

The only epi I did have was the one from LD dungeon after getting the bosses from NSIP because of the Leech aspect of it. I didn't need to create a new character; a healer; to level it high enough to get the leech spell for a leech party on my main to grind; which some did. That's another example.

Bottom line is that a lot of you if item mall and/or hacks weren't allowed you wouldn't be able to make it in this game. That's the sad part.

8. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

Well I can say many of KK from knowing Prophet, got Bosses from Icy-KL and many didnt pay a dime to play. I know P stopped paying to play back in 2012 in GC after the Santa Suits came out. He just grind his **** off, sold EoL like a BOSS, farmed plates for KK, Gave plates and drops away. KS bosses from Icy-KL, got PK'd a few times, but he as well as many KK members never gave up. Yeah Viets and BiA pk'd them, but its a game.

Its not hard to lvl here or any other version, just have to have patience. And I know for sure he never hacked to gain anything in game, he was just a strong Healer, CK Hyb and Warrior.

I used to sit and watch him play and run dungeons and dude was a beast in PvE. KS;d many TGW on CC5 and Hefei as well as other maps! SO hacking and cheating is not needed to do it, just time and effort. But here farming is insane and im sure many dont want to spend months farming for an item to only fail. Thats what makes this game unplayable to many, not the PvP aspect. If you cant survive and not just play, but be able to compete, then why bother?

Anyways need to head to bed!

9. teebawbull

teebawbull New Member

The thing is "I DO COMPETE" but with the environment; not other players. I don't want to read the whining and crying that goes on when someone pk's another individual and now all the "bands/league" mates are out to go after the individual or the individuals band/league. What is the fun in that? Personally I am playing these games to get away from the real life mindset but it actually has individuals bringing it into the game.
    I get the concept, but It's not my cup of tea.

If they keep the Anti-PK buff in, that's fine by me, then all you guys that like to PK can do it till your hearts content. Adding another server is just suicide for this game if more people want to just PVE and they answer the publisher and more people moan and groan about that. It's a no win situation; I get it. The better of the two outcomes is keep the population and not mess with it.

10. x4nax

x4nax New Member

Been in every version of 9dragons since Acclaim. I use different names each publisher to keep things interesting. This game is as p2w as it could possibly get. There is no incentives for new players to join or to stay so not once have I defended this game. Both the publisher and developers are abysmal but they're all we have.

FYI - loads of 'custom content' in this version doesn't exist in the KR so whatever the **** this is, this is not KR.

LangTuHoiDau likes this.
  11. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

-_- whats the point of realising the game on steam or opening a new server when no one can install the game! GM fix the launcher already please. My friend and I keep getting the notice, "program terminated" or, "download cannot connect". Not to mention people cannot connect to gameguard.

12. Jaegasm

Jaegasm New Member

just ran the downloader and installed the game without any problems?

13. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

I keep getting "program terminated" and so does my friend. I downloaded the game in the past. But now i cannot install it.

14. Jaegasm

Jaegasm New Member

we all know how prone to errors during installation this game can cause so anything suggested is literally generic af. you tried to download the client using a different browser?

15. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Yea i tried that. Hopefully gm will reply to my ticket.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  16. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

i have been a long time player of 9dragons (since Acclaim). loved it back then, loved it with gamersfirst. i don't understand why the game has gone downhill so much, and why the developers refuse to listen to the playerbase. When i first made the character on i was completely taken aback by the new stats systems which i think are foolish, and even the buffs of hybrids have changed. The only reason ive come back today, is because this game was greenlit on steam and i came to check whats going on. to my surprise its actually launching on steam. I was super happy, but after coming and reading comments, im sad again, that nothing has improved.

17. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Hahahah buddy stop being but hurt and touchy, if you can't handle someone else's opinion and think its condescending get off the internet... And if you ask me you are an idiot for playing a game you keep crying about and are not willing to support, seems we are throwing insults right now. And again get yourself some luck...
    P.s buddy luck its tangible because luck is the act of consecutively succeeding while most fail at same thing. Sorry that you are a but hurt unlucky person...
    And thank you my dear smart man for being smart enough to keep playing a game you clearly do not appreciate and moan about...yes prime example of being "smart"

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    LangTuHoiDau likes this.
  18. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

IMHO you can blame people like me and i can blame people like you for not supporting the game enough...
    Frankly this game is old...ancient and looks like a pile of **** with shitty GUI and interface...that is the real reason it is not drawing new crowd... It barely has any visual aesthetic...Personally i only play and throw a lot of money here because of nostalgia and the fast that i love the concept of 9 dragons... I could probably design a game with better graphics than this with my meager budget..... Give this game to NcSoft and their money bank and let me rework it and see the crowd it would bring...again..not publisher fault...not the games fault...it is just horribly dated...and heavily subjective in genre...

19. teebawbull

teebawbull New Member

This is the exact drama I want to avoid..... childish insults gets you no where..; the mobs don't talk back; priceless!!!

LangTuHoiDau and Sirme like this.
  20. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

why don't you? please do it