New Server - Yin Opening Soon!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Feb 8, 2017.

1. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

Why should people accept the frustration of others who want to brag being "powerful" by killing lowbies in a virtual environment lol. If you're that sure people don't like a +/-24 range (overall 48 levels to pvp around) then why doesn't RF setup a poll to check this.

2. GoliaX

GoliaX Member

9D is going to be in Steam, you should know more player will join if so.
    Just great!

sdadsfsa likes this.
  3. Shuji

Shuji New Member

1. Yes, it'll split the community, though Steam players will have fresh start. It'd be quite hard to come to the server when there are a lot of HG players already.
    2. True.
    3. I guess that's what they wanted to achieve.
    4. About your question - that shouldn't be a problem. There's going to be separate table or database for that, I guess. That's why you won't need to make another account to keep another 3 characters on different server. Or, at least, that's how it worked since Acclaim's Asura/Bardo/Nirvana.

Swim likes this.
  4. Trickster

Trickster New Member

People not being able to get overpowered items from the start of the server sounds pretty cool.

I am a bit worried that the new server will split 9Dragons's population and in about one month we will be left with two servers that are low on population. Those that spent some ammounts of money or those who farmed like there is no tomorrow on Tao will not leave the server and it's a chance (small or big) they will quit the game if only they will remain on that server.

I hope RedFox took in consideration all outcomes and we'll have two medium to high populated servers.

5. leonol1

leonol1 New Member

It also reduce the fun of league wars in pvp maps in my opinion.
    But this issue has been Always been there on pvp servers.
    prever i like to see full pvp but we will see how it works out all fine to me.

Its good to delete those boxes and tiagrams items in this server.

6. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

Make yin full pve only ll,cc,and bp should be pvp maps like all servers offer transfer let those pvp dickheads stay on tao and pk each other let pve ppl enjoy grinding and equal footing pvp in bp like the all days. But they're not going to do that because they know who the problem is with the pking on tao and if they make one server pve with transfer then a4w and killall will be left on one server xD. This is stupid two pvp servers who thought of that? really come on lmao

"This some ole ********" -Riley Freemen

KProphetK likes this.
  7. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Hello, Ahri its been awhile since I posted on this forum. You should cleary remember me because I was that guy who constantly gave you feedback that you ignored in the past. Now that I am here, I notice you took all my feedback and put it into action, which i am thankful for.I am actually interested in returning back to 9dragons because of a new start. However, I remember their was a lot of scamming issues when I played in the past. I quit the game because of the scamming issues and RF was unable to help me, regardless of the hardcore evidence I had against the scammer. I remembered that i was not the only one who got scammed. But also the majority of the community. Everyone posted their complaints on the 9dragons facebook group page on scamming and it is still occuring as we speak. I hope redfox changes their policy, regarding scamming or many new players will quit the game or veterans like me will not return. Your scamming policy basically supports scammers. They can scam all they want and not get banned. Then the victims of scammers get angry and become a scammer themselves or quit the game. All versions of 9dragons had rules regarding to scammers. I really hope you take this into consideration because it will bring relief to the 9 dragons community. Thank You.

8. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

It will be cool if you guys can do a server transfer once this server developes in the future. But, it should only be a character transfer. No items, just the character. I know a bunch of players who quitted the game and gave away their items. They would probably come back if you did a future server transfer, allowing only the avatar to transfer into yin. Also those who have extra high lvl characters may want to move their character here. But again, this server transfer concept should take place after the players of yin finish developing. Oh and this server must have higher exp/drop rate since it is pvp. Thank you.

9. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

This new server will die eventually when someone (or a group of someone) reach to high levels and dominate all the lower level players. There would be no interfere from GM as its stated PvP from the LiaoDong map.

So, bullying happens. Plus, its not how hard you train on your character, there will all be a way(s) to exploit the game. For instant, many computer or virtual window can easily take advantages on daily rewards. And guess what happen to regular players? They are forced to pay to keep up.

I think the new server only mean to specify reserved for new players related to Steam. The true players (from GC) are already stuck with Tao server. Plus, we all know the history when GC open Yin server.

Therefore, an investment on PVP system would be more efficient to compare with a new server.

P/s: To PVP players: you think you would have enough people to PVP? Half of the complaints on this forum is requesting for more PVE, limited PVP. So where are the human resources to throw a party on the new PVP server? Yeah you may have some PVP, with a few people, but thats all its about.

Shuji likes this.
  10. wenoweon

wenoweon New Member

MMMMMMMM likes this.
  11. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

This is a bad idea

Swim likes this.
  12. Orchid

Orchid New Member

No don't suggest to change Tao if u no can handle PvP stay home , but do NOT change Tao for it is as it should be

4efo123, viloo and Swim like this.
  13. Orchid

Orchid New Member

Swim likes this.
  14. Blaze

Blaze Member

Forcing players to pvp in a pve maps is an utter stupid idea not sure who came up with this idea, basically the Maps that should be PvP are the Maps that has bosses that drops high-end game gear or mats not making maps like HZ +++ PvP areas, it isn't even called PvP when a Random HG C*nt killing a CS in 1 Smash and walk away like he won something, for god sake you need to read again the Definition Of PvP

You want PvP make BP / Loulan / Kunlun or w/e its name is PvP areas, don't force players especially low players into 1 Sided PvP.

viloo likes this.
  15. Zsoltmoto93

Zsoltmoto93 New Member

I'm a veteran player too , just heard about the new server so im the game again , i hope it will bee ok see u in the game guys ;) YIN SERVER POWEEER!!!

16. DadSav

DadSav Member

Are you still going to have events like christmas or halloween where people will just buy IM items to get items like BOFFM? If you are going to do that still on Yin, then you have destroyed the entire premise.

If your not going to do that, then I love this idea.

Swim likes this.
  17. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

So we are gona have 2 mixed pve / pvp servers ? What a joke ! You think people will come from steam to a game rife with in game & forum bullying and stay for more then a week?

This is what you guys get giving them too much money for the over priced IM, wasted on another mixed server.

18. viloo

viloo Member

hey team even i agree with alot of ppl on this, transfer shuld b offered with no gear but a welcome pack of be/epi/wep/ts for any1 who transfers it doensnt even need to be a good wep or epi just sumthing to farm with and also add a cool daily system of 365 days so wen u get to 365 without any missd days u get a +15 hg wep or sumfin extreme like that so you get daily players and it keeps them addicted also you could add 6hour signd in bonus then 12/18/24 and so on so u get more population and maybe add sumsort of anti bully option so even less players complain about greefing and also add a ingame log timer/stat board cause i wana no how many man hours iv put in and i wana no how many mobs iv killd oh and also bring back vip system plz iv spent loads like alot of players have so we shuld be rewarded for that (1bill gold for every 500dolla)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  19. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Aren't KG still available through purchasing premium packages?

20. viloo

viloo Member

oh and plz add the marry option that 4 some reason has neva made it ingame