A Spoiled Game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HakemSlashem, Jan 30, 2017.

1. HakemSlashem

HakemSlashem New Member

As a long-time player of Nine Dragons in its previous incarnations, I looked forward to this version, and was pleasantly surprised by its many good points. Speedy levelling, simplified Bamboo passage, a fine weapon as a gift: these are all excellent. And the many Events are a plus point. But sadly, the removal of normal grinding areas by making them level 94 plus, and funnelling everybody through CC is in my view a serious error. So much so that I cannot see myself continuing. This decision was made easier by the usual PvP attack on floor one (can you believe?): a problem that I know is allowed for those who wish to boast of their great accomplishments by eliminating relatively low-level characters.

In earlier games Bloody Plain players used a mutual consent approach that allowed characters who wanted bad karma to duel appropriately. Sadly, this seems not to be used anymore. I know that the system of jail for ambushers exists, and is meant as a deterrent, but nothing stops the bullies. And I know that floor three allows a no PvP buff (if you can get there!), but the balance seems wrong. The game should have remained PvE with exceptions for the others, not PvP by default. Ah well! Other games beckon.

Woshi likes this.
  2. Woshi

Woshi New Member

Exactly this ^^^^ PvP being forced in places where we have to go to progress the "story" is ridiculous, and the system is awful too!

3. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Ill tell you something, i level in a pvp map, and when i see a player close to my level +/- i go and try to kill him. Why? Becouse i know that later ill get killed by someone too, and so i dont feel bad for it, becouse i killed a player too!

Rly, for me it makes sense!

Savatage likes this.
  4. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

do wut the other ppl do in black vs white wars they take pk buff in hz then they teleport to CC. your good for an hour if u really don't want to pvp. and on event u might be out of cc b4 that hour is up.

BipolarTuna likes this.
  5. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

Making all other maps pvp was a bad move pk servers always has been the least populated server in the history. No body likes them lol there's no reason for bp now nobody goes there to pvp anymore. People new pk style is to pk pve ppl and run from those they can't kill as fast. Black vs white is boring like 3 black members show up the best thing to do is make a pve server or turn this one into full pvp. Icy, Tibet, and temple are pve for a reason xD those ******* pvp players don't keep the game alive it's the pve people. 9dragons just full of a bunch of assholes now.

6. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

Don't worry chump, we all seen your photo posted. You be looking like the dirty greasy pedo version of James Ellsworth, with your chinless boneless shitty facial structure all covered in bum fluff. Why don't you type out another 5000 word essay bragging how you had a 80 year old tramp in PM to me.

khanarya likes this.
  7. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

I find it interesting, forcing beginners to grind in the cc. It's not like you will grind there for ages, just a couple of hours and then you can go to hz for higher lvl mobs. PVP attack on floor one? Yes I agree, this could happen at anytime but in my case, Every hour, I go to 3rd floor to use Spirit of the conqueror. It's not that big of a deal to me. Scared of the mobs down there? Use courier, and then teleport back up. That's what I did when I was grinding there for like 4-5 hours before I changed my grinding place to HZ. It's not that hard, trust me. Just stop complaining and do the stuffs, would you?

Nothing stops the bullies? Yes as you said, nothing can stop it. Some players love to kill people. That's one of the best thing in MMORPG. It would be boring if you just come online to grind, right? This cannot be dealt "perfect"ly but the jail system do help me a lot in many ways. In the previous patch, I always got killed at Icy and Tibet. What did I do? That's why in MMORPG, you can't solo. This is not ANIME where you can solo everything like Kirito did. 9dragons has Hero band/League features that allows you to form a team or a group. I call for my friends to help me and they usually come and kill the wanted players. Then, there you go, prisoners.

They look hard but that's why it's called MMORPG. That's why I enjoy MMORPG the most than any other games that are available now. If you want everything suits on "YOUR" or everything "GOES" like exactly what you want, you should think it thoroughly. Every game has its goods and bads. Instead of complaining about the bad things, how about "convert"ing it into something funny and exciting? Then you would be able to enjoy MMORPG.

2loap2 and Falcon like this.
  8. khanarya

khanarya Member

You just have to grind in CC from LVL 75 to lvl 90 or even 88. And if you keep some RTDQ, you can grind even less. Those 13 -15 lvl mean 1-3 hours of grind during an event. you get free exp cards, free deco, free 30 days banner, yet you complain about a small thing like grinding in CC for a lil while and that makes you want to quit?. Dude, did you not go through the countless hours spent in CC while in acclaim? We were pked many times by destiny, NoMerci, UF and AoW (on Bardo) and we had to gring for weeks. And we had even shitier gear then this starter one. The weps were pure shyte. Even KL is ok. HZ and LD have antipk buff. Temples are non pk and raid parties. And KL is ok, as long as you are polite and you dont go making unnecessary enemies. My healer [Tanya] will buff anyone, despite band, clan or role. And if you get pk in CC, how many time will that happen. It; s not like you'll get pked every second.

Falcon likes this.
  9. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

Redfox should make tao 100% pve and yin 100% pvp would be the best solution

10. Jaegasm

Jaegasm New Member

isn't this just going to segregate the community and reduce the pop between both servers until eventually yin has to be closed because nobody is there?

11. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

pvp server might have less people but they tend to spend more than pve players in general that is why asura server survived for so long