Nangin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ashuraa96, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

Hey guys! Maybe this has been suggested before, idk because im not really that active at forums. As i have experienced it, fujins outnumber guan and jin 10v1 and i'd like to change that But i cant do it alone. I think that nangin has to be released to even fujins out alittle, i know most will go nangin and if that happens i will happily stay fujin to balance it even though its not much. Please comment what you think of this post, and thank you for your time.

-Ashuraa

2. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

Plainly written, hope you get what im saying here

3. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

^ This

4. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

My nangin
    gimme gimme

5. Fleshmonkey

I want my hat pls

6. Kalx13

Kalx13 Member

game population is still pretty low to be releasing nangin. wait till FP reach over 10k each

7. Fleshmonkey

What ash is saying it open it so fujins and guan at this point can go nangin and balance out the FP's

8. Kalx13

Kalx13 Member

Yeah I get it, but it also opens up to alliances which would basically be what's going on in game right now. Guans and jins vs fujs.

The best solution now would be to cap off fujs, so no one can make a fujin. And to give time to jins and guans to populate.

9. Fleshmonkey

Also ash, stop being mia and make my kat 120%

10. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

10k FP, ummm thats gonna take some time and all will basically quit before that happens due to getting raped by fujins...

11. kazepls

kazepls Member

People want to be ninjas like naruto so they basically play fuj, i tend to feel like few fujs are real kids that deserve to be camped 24/7 :p

(Looking at you Omni)

12. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

It needs to be done carefully if it happens. Otherwise the balance will shift to far and Nangin will be the over powered faction.

kazepls likes this.
  13. kazepls

kazepls Member

That's the spirit

14. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

I actually do hope they will release Nangin because having 4 factions holds the potential for a more balanced HSB if nothing else. Let's just say for example if Guans and Fuj decide to pick on poor Jins together. Nangin can come around and hit their shields while they're so busy teaming up on Jins. That allows Jins to keep defending their own shields and stone while Nangins pretty much guarantee that Guans and Fuj fall back on some of their numbers that were invading Jins in order to re-deploy some manpower to their defenses. This is a classic way to get reduce the number of attackers in HSB. You could even use it to get them off of your own territory. You don't actually have to get help from another faction but it helps if some one else is doing your dirty work while you just defend. So I can see the use of a 4th faction. This sort of thing was never present in TS1 and that's why it was less balanced. But again though they need to not over do it. I don't really think there needs to be a massive of army of Fuj Nans and Guan Nans to upset the balance and leave us all weak against an over powered enemy. All the same though I hope we will see some straw hat having warriors in the future. :)

15. Vicenza

Vicenza New Member

BUMP, open open open.

16. ashurakengan

ashurakengan New Member

Yes please open Nangin!

17. Jed961

Jed961 Member

There is no need to change anything. Thank you very much for sharing your feedback.