Is this game worth playing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrSMaSh101, Jan 31, 2017.

1. MrSMaSh101

MrSMaSh101 New Member

I Played 12sky2 like 3 years ago just redownload it and it was a dead in town.. is this 12sky game active before I waste my time. I love 12sky and will be on everyday

2. Kalx13

Kalx13 Member

After the recent release of Steam the game has been flooded with new players, recently the server has gone under an unsuspected DDOS attack and a lot of players are currently having issues being able to log back into the game.

[GM]Shinnen likes this.
  3. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

As it stands it's not currently that active, Roughly 20-40 Total steam players active at any given time among all factions. If you are looking to invest hours in I would hold off for just a little while and keep an eye on this post "http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/changes-must-be-made.31160/" Also, If you decide to join us, Currently Grand Tigers are greatly behind the others by a mile in both population and strength. :)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  4. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

Your statistics is not accurate.

5. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

There are some greater matters at hand currently Shinnen. @Support Tickets / Posts I would love to speak with you personally if possible. We need to clear some things up before bad blood is drawn. :( Not the intentions here.

6. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

And sorry I forgot to add one word to that sentence I will edit. They are Steam statistics.

7. [GM]Shinnen

Im sorry Wicked... our system has changed, and the we handled things has also changed. If you haven't been around the last 4 months, we hope that you can review our posts on the forums... along with any fixes that were applied.

8. [GM]Shinnen

Nevertheless, all things that are included in the classic version will never change .

Fleshmonkey and Kalx13 like this.
  9. Kalx13

Kalx13 Member

shinnen if you could look over my ticket regarding the red bar, that would be lovely ^^

10. [GM]Shinnen

Our team will do it as soon possible. Please have your IP address handy.

11. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

I have kept a close eye since start till now. And I know that things can be frustrating at times. Like I've said, I feel as though we are getting off on the wrong foot here. Nothing but good intentions on my end. Please check T# for this account I would love to speak with you personally. You are much appreciated.

12. Kalx13

Kalx13 Member

Would you be needing the public or private IP address?

13. [GM]Shinnen

The ip address you use to play 12sky.

14. [GM]Shinnen

Hi wicked,

You werent with us while i was in game. Theres posts that youve made saying that i was inactive. You missed out on our boss spawn. Thanks for your concern.

15. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

I stopped amongst our group during and shortly after CBT, So I was not apart of in-game activities after that. Many stopped for the same reason Shinnen, lack of interaction with the community and changes. You have the stats you should know best. Now that steam was launched some are deciding to return, But they are seeing the same thing happening. You need to start understanding what players want, the reason behind it and what could be the benefits for both players and the company. And how to excute correctly. Like I've said countless times, Nothing but positive intentions.

16. Kalx13

Kalx13 Member

Thank you shinnen! I have updated my ticket regarding the red bar ^^

17. Kalx13

Kalx13 Member

Wicked you are entitled to you opinion, but give it a break now..
    You're posts have been noticed and shinnen is even directly replying to you based off the information you have provided him, just know you are only once voice out of an entire community, I don't see the entire community rallying behind you as you say you have them for your support. If you don't want to play the game, find another. As much as I would hate to see you leave the community that may be your only choice.

18. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

The horse as been beat enough.

19. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

He is saying 20-40 steam players on each faction
    WE have around 60 on NDragon
    There might be around 80 on RSerpent
    However GTiger lacking on players and have like 20 new players we need a rebalance Shinnen give something to encourage players to go GrandTiger
    Well i've been here mostly all those months and i keep asking for the fixes on some stuff, somehting that will encourage old players to come back and keep playing, i talked to you on SaigoTemple once but i kinda talked alone since you didnt answer me xD
    I've sent ticket with barely 90% of current bugs Support asked for more detailed info i gave them all, but still no reply that was 4 months ago, we need fix on few bugs in game shinnen talk to us about how is the process on those things

WickedNova likes this.
  20. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

We really need an insight on this, I will start sending in tickets for all bugs I have found soon.