Launcher crashing while patching (patch76+)

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Woshi, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Woshi

Woshi New Member

I got the game to download, i installed the game. When the game starts patching however, it crashes consistently at patch 76, aka it's not downloading 77 and beyond.

Consistently get, C++ runtime error. I've downloaded the most recent version I could find online.

I've submitted a ticket but not holding high hopes.

Has anyone else experienced similar and found a solution?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    Pna1Dra6on likes this.
  2. Zayed

Zayed New Member

Can you use NDlauncher2.. instead of that highlighted one?

Woshi and Pna1Dra6on like this.
  3. Pna1Dra6on

Pna1Dra6on Active Member

sooo im sure you seen my replies on the other posty thingy ma bobber so GL!!

@_@ someone help this guy out, I want him to play again D= ... ^__________^

...side note, he's not the white clan woshi o_O

Woshi likes this.
  4. Woshi

Woshi New Member

Yup, I've tried using that, the regular ndlauncher, I've found the link where the patch files are located, and have downloaded them but couldn't figure out how to merge them. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I've turned off av, firewall, made an exception. I should have wrote a list of what I've done lol

5. Woshi

Woshi New Member

Update: I've attempted to install the game on a separate computer on a separate internet connection, same issue.

6. Zayed

Zayed New Member

This is Odd :(
    Any error codes?
    Update windows? remove the c++ thingy and get it back in.

Woshi likes this.
  7. Woshi

Woshi New Member

So I've talked to someone else who "tried" to reinstall the game themselves, they've been having an issue as well. I'm starting to believe it's not on my end specifically as much as a server side error now.

Feels like one of those islands where everyone that got on the patch ship already set sail and everyone else is left at dock to watch and hope when it comes back to pick up more. hahaha

HOwever Zayed, I do appreciate you taking the time to show concern, it's appreciated. Hopefully they will see the ticket or be able to fix it before even getting to mine. Would be nice. :)

Zayed likes this.
  8. Zayed

Zayed New Member

Woshi, currently the game is down for maintenance and new patching.
    Not so sure if this patching involves installation settings (I guess not). However; I don't believe this problem would be area/location lock or so, unless your ISP is blocking am exact tooltip/info used via the launcher.

Ok am sorry to say, but have you tried to right click and go properties> compatibility tab and try playing there, compatibility modes. Also your windows which Win is it? and sometimes Windows Services that are running in the background can conflict with other process. For instance (OK TRY THIS), when you go to Services you will see a service: Background Intelligent Transfer Service, try to top this service and then run game and wait for patching to finish.
    Used to do something like that when I used to play Aion, and we will only get the patch/update if i do that.
    It is highly not recommended to play with Services a lot, specially if they are windows based, but sometimes you do what you got to do because someone/something else failed to do the job.

Woshi likes this.
  9. Zayed

Zayed New Member

" Transfer Service, try to top this service and then run game and wait for patching to finish."
    Stop :( not top. Soooorrry

Woshi likes this.
  10. Woshi

Woshi New Member

Thank you Zayed for going well above and beyond any expectations and far ahead of what the support desk offered (they told me to run NDLAUNCHER....) I think the maintenance helped fix it last night however, as I just tested before going to class and the update worked perfectly. I am going to bookmark this post though just in case for future. *virtual hug* I don't know you but i super appreciate you trying to help so hard. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Pna1Dra6on likes this.
  11. Zayed

Zayed New Member

Dear Woshi, glade that things has worked for you. Hope we meet in-game. I barely gave tiny information of what i can provide since i cannot be physically there and support. You can thank PinayDra6on for pointing out your post.
    Cheers mate

Pna1Dra6on and Woshi like this.
  12. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Running the game under compatibility for windows 7 seem to have had it update for me. Then i just switched back and it worked. Try that too.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    Woshi likes this.