Reborn Sub Class [REVAMPED]

Discussion in 'Etc' started by Demonflamex, Mar 11, 2016.

?

Do you think Reborn should be implemented into the game?

1. Yes

80.8%
  2. No

19.2%
  1. Demonflamex

Demonflamex Active Member

[​IMG]
    INTRODUCTION

A long time ago, an evil spirit known as the Shadow King planned to conquer the world and consume everyone in it. Many fighters fought hard in trying to defeat the evil king, but unfortunately some could not overcome the evil and became consumed by his power. These consumed fighters were known as the Dark Guardians. The Shadow King was defeated when special Guardians known as the Guardians of the Seals captured his evil spirit with the Sacred Seals and placed it underground in a location known as "Resurrection". Over time members of the Guardian Council discovered a new ability called "Rebirth" which allowed them to rise to even greater power. "Rebirth" had given the Guardians a special choice to split into Sub-Classes, which were "Assassin" and "Saver". Assassin allowed the fighter to do additional damage by temporary spiking their damage output in short bursts known as Critical Hits and "Saver" allowed the fighter to recover substantially faster when they are knocked off their feet. With these new abilities the Guardians of the Seals had the upper hand in the fight against the Dark Guardians and the war was that much closer to coming to an end. But recently one member of the Guardian Council was banished from the Council for suspicious activity. That particular Guardian was leaking information to the Dark Guardians about their new found ability known as "Rebirth". Soon after that member was banished there were reports of Dark Guardians having a new strange ability. That new ability was the successor of "Rebirth" because not only did the fighter had the abilities of "Rebirth" but they also obtained another ability as well. That new ability was called "REBORN.That new ability allowed Guardians and Dark Guardians to harness the power of their Sub-Class (Saver/Assassin) and given them the ability to create crushing critical damage upon countering an enemy strike and other new offensive and defensive abilities. Only members of the Guardian and Dark Guardian Council that could obtain these skills were those who already possessed the "Rebirth" skill which started a new Era of the war for Humanity.To this day the whereabouts of the Guardian that was banished is still Unknown. Many people say he was rewarded by the Shadow King himself and was given immortality, others say he died, but with or without his appearance his actions caused a whole new stage in the war against evil.

1-UI {User Interface}

The Reborn Sub-Class would not replace your Saver or Assassin Class. You will have a second Sub-Class, and those Sub-Classes are Seal Guardian and Dark Guardian. Below I will show you how it will look in the new Reloaded UI.

[DARK GUARDIAN]
    [​IMG]

[SEAL GUARDIAN]
    [​IMG]

As you notice the secondary title will be attached to your existing Sub-Class.

CLASS SELECTION WINDOW

Below I have a few examples on how the menu would look when you select your new Sub Class.

Dark Guardian
    [​IMG]

Seal Guardian
    [​IMG]

2-REBIRTH CHANGES

When you obtain this skill your Saver or Assassin class will change in multiple ways. You will still have the abilities you initialed paid for, (which are the generic Assassin or Saver). The new abilities you obtain and how the skill changes are completely different from one another (Assassin/Saver). I have examples below.

Saver
    When you obtain the Reborn Sub-Class and pick one of the skill traits the color of your existing Sub-Class from Saver/Assassin will change depending on what class you choose in Reborn. I have provided pictures below.

[Saver Normal (No Reborn)]
    [​IMG]
    Normal Saver: Nothing special. The default Saver skill.

[Saver Reborn (Dark Guardian)]
    [​IMG]
    Dark Guardian+Saver: The ring under your character turns black when you use the saver skill. No additional effects.

[Saver Reborn (Seal Guardian)]
    [​IMG]
    Seal Guardian+Saver: The ring under your character turns bright white when you use the saver skill. No additional effects. Also since the normal rebirth skill without Reborn has a white texture in it already the color would be an even higher resolution of white, so no it wouldn't be the same color as the original Non-Reborn Saver.

Z Recovery![NEW][Seal Guardian Exclusive](Rights go to haqhellman)

Along with the nifty color changes that comes with the original default saver skill you also obtain a whole new ability which is the Z Recovery. Only players that have purchased the "Reborn" item from the shop and have the "Saver Sub-Class" is able to use this special skill. To activate the skill you simply just press the "Z" button when you are downed. The skills works in the same fashion as the X Recovery (punch recovery) but backwards, so you do not recover faster using this technique in any way. That's what saver is for. Also when the Z recovery is activated you will have the saver symbol placed under your character for a short time just like the default saver skill and the skill symbol will be bright white and not black since you would have to be a Seal guardian to use it.

More Information on the Z Recovery (Quoted by haqhellman)
    The Z(Guard) Recovery:
    -A dive backwards leading with the feet. If enemy is hit they are instantly downed like the X Recovery. Will have the same distance and damage as the X Recovery. Recovery time will also be the same as the X Recovery. The only difference will be instead of diving forward the user will dive backwards.

Below I have some examples of how it will work.

[​IMG]
    Step1:This is the only position you can activate the Z recovery. The button command can be delayed after a roll just like the original recovery punch. Unless you use the default saver skill you are still vulnerable to ground attacks.

[​IMG]
    Step 2 (Part 1):When you have recovered from the ground position and you start to get up you are of course invulnerable at this time. The starting position for the Z recovery will look like this.
    [​IMG]
    Step 2 (Part 2):And this is how it would look with the Saver symbol below it. Same mechanics just with the added symbol.

[​IMG]
    Step 3:This is where half of the actual movement takes place. Your character will get ready to make the back jump recovery. Again during this time frame you are invulnerable just like if you were doing the recovery punch skill.

[​IMG]
    Step 4 (Part 1):Now this is where the magic is. You character will do a full on backhand spring (Not as high in the picture) but about the same height as the recovery punch. At this time you are invulnerable and you do damage to any surrounding opponents or enemies that are in your path when you are preforming the skill. The damage is the same as the recovery punch as well as the knockback.
    [​IMG]
    Step 4 (part 2):Here is an example of the default Recovery punch. I decided to put this in here to remind players of what it actually looks like just in case a few of you forgot. Aside from the reminder of what it looks like if you flip the image this could also be the animation for the Z recovery if the custom backhand spring is not possible.

[​IMG]
    Step 5:After your character finishes the dive and doesn't get edged or fall off a ledge or platform, you will go into a roll to naturally protect your body(as in real life). Your character will flip up and land back in the standing position.

[​IMG]
    Final Remarks:And last here is the Saver symbol. This symbol will be placed under the character as soon as the Z recovery is performed and disappear shortly after. The symbol will be bright white and not hold any other significance other than showing that you are a Seal Guardian.

Assassin
    When you obtain the Reborn Sub-Class and pick one of the skill traits the color of your existing Sub-Class from Saver/Assassin will change depending on what class you choose in Reborn. I have provided pictures below.

[Assassin (No Reborn)]
    [​IMG]
    Normal Assassin. Like before nothing special. Default Assassin skill.

[Assassin Reborn (Dark Guardian)]
    [​IMG]
    Dark Guardian+Assassin: When you obtain a critical hit with Assassin and not with your existing critical stats the claw swipe animations color will turn black instead of it being its default color (Red/Orange). Again, you will not receive any additional bonuses to this skill and your critical hit rate with Assassin will not change, only the color.

[Assassin Reborn (Seal Guardian)]
    [​IMG]
    Seal Guardian+Assassin: When you obtain a critical hit with Assassin and not with your existing critical stats the claw swipe animations color will turn white instead of it being its default color (Red/Orange). Again, you will not receive any additional bonuses to this skill and your critical hit rate with Assassin will not change, only the color.

2. Demonflamex

{Dark Guardian Exclusive}

Upon obtaining reborn and choosing the Dark Guardian class you will obtain a whole new ability. That new ability is called the Z attack, also known as the wake up punch. This technique adds a whole new element to the game as well as mixing up players usual fighting styles to put them on the defensive or offensive. Let me explain more.

Default Recovery Kick Below
    [​IMG]
    See the recovery kick has always been a technique in rumble fighter (the old Rumble fighter and the Rumble Fighter we see today). It's purpose was to create distance between you and your opponent while you were recovering to avoid any more follow up attacks from your opponent. It's also used as a means to attack unsuspecting players, used for mind games (meaning battle tactics), and to avoid certain types of attacks. During this time you are invulnerable and you cannot take damage for a split second.

Now that you know what the recovery kick does and what it's mainly for the Z attack is a slightly similar mechanic with different attributes. Below I will explain how it works, what it does to your opponent, and how this will effect your game play and others.

Z Attack Animation
    [​IMG]
    The animation used for the Z attack will be a a swift swing to the legs when you are getting up. Often seen as a dirty technique in the world of today this would definitely prove to be something only dark guardians would do! See, when you are laying on your back and you are about to recover the button to activate the special attack would be the guard button, (Z by default). Just as the recovery kick, your character will not move while performing the move so this will be perfectly safe on edges and ledges. When the move is performed there could be an assassin logo or something of the like under the character to symbolize that you are doing the special move.

Z Attack Reaction
    [​IMG]
    When your character performs the Z Attack, your opponent will not get knocked back normally like the recovery kick. Instead your character will get tripped up and fall where they stand before you. This reaction is more understandable because naturally when you swing at someone legs (as in real life) they would drop where they stand. Having the option to use the Recovery Kick or the Z Attack will give your opponent the run around and give you the ability to do great mind games while at the same time counteracting someone who is a "Seal Guardian" using the "Z Recovery" to their advantage. This technique can put you on the offensive or the defensive by either setting you up for your next attack or setting you up to properly defend yourself.

Technical Details: Z Attack

-The attack speed is the same as the Recovery kick, maybe slightly faster.
    -The damage is the same as the recovery kick or less because possible ground hits could be followed up after. (Depending on the scroll)
    -Yes, this move has a critical rate, just like any other combo or special attack you would use.
    -You can angle this move in only 2 different directions that you are facing, just like any combo move input. So no you cannot get up and turn around to attack someone that's behind you.
    -You can roll and perform this move
    -This move can be delayed (Just as long as the recovery kick)
    -You can catch multiple enemies in the attack if they are near by when the attack is performed.
    -You have invincible frames while performing this skill. After the skill has ended you are again vulnerable to attacks.

For Developers
    The animation used for the Z Attack was the Hell hand exocore. So if you want to take this move from the animation of that exocore combo then that would be potentially be easier than recreating the move itself. If you decide to change the attack style I would not be offended. If you want to add a special sound to the attack, then by all means be my guest. Sorry for the choppy effects and the quality of the gif pictures, I am no way an artists or a technical wizard so I tried my best at providing a visual example.

3-Counters(Additional Color Changes)

Aside from the color changes and various skills in Saver and Assassin the color scheme is quite the same. When you counter an opponent with either the Seal or Dark Guardian Sub-Class equipped the color of your counter will change. I have some visuals below.

[Counter (No Reborn)]
    [​IMG]
    Counter: An Average counter. Even with rebirth it still has the same color schemes.

[Counter Reborn (Dark Guardian)]
    [​IMG]
    Counter+Dark Guardian: When you preform any type of counter the color that is usually green is displayed in Black. You do not get any additional damage boosts from the color effects.

[Counter Reborn (Seal Guardian)]
    [​IMG]
    Counter+Seal Guardian: When you preform any type of counter the color that is usually green is displayed in White. You do not get any additional damage boosts from the color effects.

For Developers
    I understand that this may not be possible. If that is the case then this section can be nullified. If you guys are still interested in the idea however maybe you guys could add the auras to the counter animation instead of the counter itself (By that I mean just the input only). If that is still not possible then again this section can be nullified.

4-Critical Counters(Main Mechanic)

The main mechanic behind Reborn is a whole new skill which are Critical Counters. They would work in the same sense as a normal Critical hit but the chances that you receive a critical boost to a counter is completely random. When you achieve a Critical counter it will looks something like this below...

[​IMG]

Depending on which class in Reborn you are your character will display a temporary high flash in color of which ever class you are (Black or White). The high flash green is an example and not actually apart of the mechanic. All high flashes will be Black or White.

5-Ground Panics {NEW}

This here is a whole new technique that will revolutionize the game. This very technique will change how people approach each other in different situations in the heat of battle!

Below is an example of a basic Panic skill attack.
    [​IMG]

This skill is used in a variety of ways in terms of being defensive and offensive. I posted this to show a visual example of how the animations of the skill looks so you guys could get a better idea of how it would relate to the ground panic.

Below is the animation of the ground panic.
    [​IMG]

Now this is the animation for the ground panic. Of course this animation can be altered or changed but this is the foundation of how I would like it work. The purpose of this technique will be to add another mechanic to help add more balance to the current game play.

Below I will post technical information about the skill

-This skill will work in the same sense as a regular panic attack
    -Damage will be proportional to a regular panic attack.
    -Using a secondary panic skill on the ground will not result in a fire panic but another ground panic
    -Skill is only usable once the player has purchased the Reborn skill and picked a secondary Sub-Class
    -Using this skill will take away one of your panics
    -This skill and saver may not be used at the same time
    -This skill and the Z recovery may not be used at the same time
    -Knockback is the same as the default recovery attack

Skill Set Up Steps

Step 1-User starts on the ground
    Step 2-User starts to swing their legs in a windmill motion causing damage
    Step 3-User then uses both hands to push themselves up in a vertical motion
    Step 4-User is in standing position

For Developers
    The animation for the recovery panic is Liberty Z running grab. If recreating the move becomes too difficult I feel that it would be much easier to recreate the skill. If you guys do not prefer to incorporate either skill and you guys still want to implement this skill then you guys can just use the ground panics within the game. By that I mean the panics BOTS use while they are on the ground. Although I only recommend using this animation as a last resort because with the frame skipping this might cause some problems.

6-Other Remarks

-The Reborn skill is not "Free" it will be an in shop item for Credits. (Price TBA).
    -The Level Requirement for the skill will be 15 levels higher of the original Rebirth skill which is (25). So you need to be level 40 or higher to be able to obtain this skill.
    -Even if you are above level 40 you cannot purchase this skill if you do not have the first Sub-Class (Rebirth). This would work in the same sense as guild member cards, you have to buy one to get the other.
    -You cannot sell this item
    -You cannot unequip this item
    -All class changes are final unless you "Rebuy" the skill again in the shop.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    NeoStrayFox and tamirtov like this.
  3. Demonflamex

7-Thank you's and Credits

Actors and Participants in screenshots/gifs
    Forum ID:Wallerz IGN:Wallerz(Counters)
    Forum ID:IMoonI17 IGN:IMoonI(Counters)
    Forum ID: DeZiR3 IGN:BathSalts(Counters and Saver)
    Forum ID:HeartsDismay IGN:HeartsDismay (Z Recovery)
    Forum ID:Ultimateflash54 IGN:ultimatflash (Z Recovery)
    Forum ID:AFIist01 IGN: PinKinK(Z Attack)
    Forum ID:Smugleaf IGN:Smugleaf(Ground Panic)
    Forum ID: pwnedxowned IGN:Watts (Ground Panic)

Various Information throughout the beginning introduction
    Forum ID:Abbyxyz IGN:Abbx
    OGPlanet Website

Everything else was conducted by myself.

Special thanks to Xiao10 for helping me with the shop images and the support signatures I really needed. I appreciate all your help to the fullest.

Special thanks to haqhellman for letting me use his suggestion in my suggestion. I sincerely thank you. If you guys want more information on the Z Recovery go here --->here<---
    UPDATE: (LINK CURRENTLY VOID. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SKILL CONTACT ME THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGE OR POST BELOW)
    Again thanks for letting me use your suggestion.

Special thanks to SuperChaosMaster/SajinShasaya & AFIist01/PinKinKfor giving me helpful advice on how to capture the movement for the Z Attack. You both helped me understand that using video editing services and different mechanics other than screenshots would get my point across more clearly. Also support SuperChaosMaster/SajinShasaya Dark Power Exocore. That's surely an amazing exocore suggestion suggestion
    UPDATE: (DARK POWER EXOCORE IMPLEMENTED! CONGRATS SAJIN!).

Other Remarks
    I do not steal suggestions and this was a semi group effort. So if you feel that you absolutely need to be on this list by all means contact me through private message and explain your situation on why you should be added or given credit. Also sorry for the bad textures and color schemes on a few of the examples. I am not an artists, I tried the best I could!

NEW GIFTING POLICY 2014
    Due to the new rules set in motion by OGPLANET/NOMINIX they are now not allowed to/will not hand out multiple user suggested items that are implemented to supporters and multiple users associated with the creation of the user implemented item. This means that if this suggestion gets in the only person eligible to get the item for "free" would be myself. But do not worry, I will still gift 10 Random Supporters "Reborn" if this suggestion gets implemented. *Hint* Using the support signatures increases your chances of being gifted.

GIFTING POLICY 2014 PART 2
    Due to the changing circumstances of the game switching hosts (GAMESCAMPUS) this Policy is still in effect. But if you are chosen by myself and if I do gift you "Reborn" then please note that if you do not have the level requirement or Rebirth you naturally wouldn't be able to use the item if you don't meet both requirements.

ALSO EACH AND EVERY PERSON WHO I THANKED IN THE THANK YOU PORTION WILL RECEIVE A FREE COPY OF REBORN PERSONALLY FROM ME. BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT I HAVE LISTED HERE IN THIS THANK YOU SECTION HAS HEAVILY INFLUENCED THE OUTCOME OF THIS SUGGESTION AND I COULD NOT HAVE DONE ALL THIS WITHOUT THEM

(Note: If you are one of the people mentioned above and you have changed your identity please contact me so I can update your name)

OGPLANET SUPPORT LIST
    Forum Name followed by IGN (If they post it)

(Support List from OGPlanet)
    Link: http://nforum.ogplanet.com/rf/forum_posts.asp?TID=562237
    DUE TO OGPLANET DELETING EVERYTHING RUMBLE FIGHTER RELATED FROM THEIR WEBSITE THE ABOVE LINK IS CURRENTLY NOT SERVICEABLE. BUT THE NAMES ON THE LIST ARE CREDIBLE AND I WILL STILL KEEP THEM LISTED AS A PREVIOUS SUPPORTERS.
    1-Bodeca
    2-ThatDato
    3-Xiao10
    4-lazzlo [EU]
    5-iMii
    6-Canizalez
    7-Vehyron1993/Kuton
    8-AccountNew/Seriko
    9-proimage123/YamiSages
    10-DeltaMoon/Inks
    11-RabbitsFoot1234/TigerTyga
    12-haochen123/Oappa
    13-symbolsofworld/Portrait
    14-Overflowed
    15-IJessycaI/Spry
    16-Pwerk
    17-IMoonI17/IMoonI
    18-HeartsDismay/HeartsDismay
    19-itachi0010/Leunneth
    20-Lloyd177
    21-coolpimpwiz/redboy
    22-SadKeanu
    23-jdumas
    24-NardyGal/Nardygal
    25-Corruption69/CorruptData
    26-Dark123xz
    27-wenstorm123
    28-Gir3000/Gir3000
    29-deidarafan9966
    30-bankai58/AdmiralSmocker
    31-jintos
    32-AFIist01/PinKinK
    33-knuckles31
    34-Avakai3/Avakai [EU] [CA]
    35-Itine1122
    36-zmaster85
    37-dextersydney/Dextersydney
    38-ultimateflash54/ultimatflash
    39-Okamikun
    40-mizetsu
    41-orblinkinown/JVIajin
    42-damfkit/Ghame
    43-Alf1993
    44-IZeno/IZeno
    45-mTnHohesC
    46-shadowpalms1/Shadowpalmz
    47-KoolAidKach/SuperRfKingX
    48-AlienFirepower
    49-ppphilip2345/iassasinate2
    50-mustahotdogz/ExBlazeNinja
    51-MilkLostar
    52-xAUZZx
    53-zarief1/iRyu
    54-Divinekilla/Watarsumi
    55-DatDarkColdEye
    56-deessunshine/deessunshine
    57-opower11
    58-richarddo/xChrisPaul
    59-onebadcowboy
    60-TenshiRosie/Tenshina
    61-supersyborgkille/speedbuster
    62-loserfoe/FunShow
    63-VeloRF
    64-Twerk4Jesus
    65-jason888
    66-Kiwicakez
    67-TrollAway
    68-HiddenxPhantom
    69-haqhellman/Disi
    70-JackiieChan
    71-randolphsisdabes
    72-Relax97/KingPhysic [EU]
    73-Kiasa
    74-NichtLustig
    75-Esaugoingdown
    76-Shakunetsu/Shakunetsu
    77-aMoonbow/Moonbow [EU]
    78-aminfh
    79-BlueAngel73/73lue
    80-oSapHardyHahar
    81-iTatsuro/Tatsuro
    82-DecoyTwin01/Conscious
    83-kikyo146/MrShore
    84-DeAmiMari/MrsShore
    85-ShayminMaster
    86-Shiro86

GAMESCAMPUS SUPPORT LIST
    [​IMG](Games Campus)[​IMG]

Link: http://forum.gamescampus.com/viewtopic.php?f=976&t=151504&sid=02668584e1284d822812a76ed3b153c4
    UPDATE: CURRENTLY GAMESCAMPUS HAS DECIDED TO DISCONTINUE SUPPORTING RUMBLE FIGHTER ON THEIR BEHALF. SOON EVERYTHING RUMBLE FIGHTER RELATED WILL BE DELETED FROM THEIR WEBSITE BUT FOR NOW THE LINK IS STILL SERVICEABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THE NAMES ON THE LIST ARE CREDIBLE AND THE POLL IS ACCURATE AS WELL SO I WILL STILL KEEP BOTH SOURCES LISTED.

1-FollowHim
    2-KingQwano
    3-Controversal
    4-Tamirtov
    5-KeanuReeves
    6-Starberry_
    7-Akuijiki
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]RED FOX SUPPORT LIST[​IMG]

1-

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  4. Demonflamex

SHOP/INVENTORY IMAGES + SUPPORT SIGNATURES

Shop Images/Inventory Images
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Support Signatures

Instructions for basic signature
    If you are using this for your signature or to place on any other forum based website you would first copy the URL of one of the support signatures. After that step you would place these group of words before the URL [ IMG ] and [ / IMG ] after the URL. Remember to remove the spaces and leave no spaces between the group of words. This method is mainly used by people who want to use a lesser character count to have more space to put in another sentence or two in their signature.

Instructions for Retractable/Advanced Signature
    Again the same concept, all you would need to do is copy every thing from one of the links below, paste, and remove the spaces from the IMG and URL links and any other spaces in the link. Copy the Reborn forum link and paste it after the first URL code after the "=" sign. Remember to leave no spaces or the signature will not work. This method is mainly used by people who have extra character space to fill in their signature box. This also allows your signature to be clickable and when it is clicked, the person who clicked it will be directed to this page.

Basic-http://i.imgur.com/mp8blG1.png
    Advanced- [ URL = [ IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/mp8blG1.png [ / IMG ] [ / URL]
    [​IMG]

Basic-http://i.imgur.com/5RyAhwI.png

Advanced- [ URL = [ IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/5RyAhwI.png [ / IMG ] [ / URL]
    [​IMG]

Basic-http://i.imgur.com/wFvb6Df.png

Advanced- [ URL = [ IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/wFvb6Df.png [ / IMG ] [ / URL]
    [​IMG]

Basic-http://i.imgur.com/Nqbn5aW.gif

Advanced- [ URL = [ IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/Nqbn5aW.gif [ / IMG ] [ / URL]
    [​IMG]

Basic-http://i.imgur.com/M57x2CP.gif
    Advanced- [ URL = [ IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/M57x2CP.gif [ / IMG ] [ / URL]
    [​IMG]

IF FOR SOME REASON THE SIGNATURES STOP WORKING
    OR THE IMAGE GETS BLOCKED BY THE PHOTO SHARING SITE, ETC. PLEASE PM ME.
    I WILL GET NEW LINKS UP IMMEDIATELY

Flamekiller likes this.
  5. Demonflamex

UPDATES

9/28/2013-Reborn Suggestion Created
    9/28/2013-Shop and Support signatures added

10/04/2013-Z Recovery Technique added

10/05/2013-Images, description, and structure of the Z technique rewritten and redesigned
    10/05/2013-Opening Saver title changed(Saver will now now give Seal Guardians a new Special ability)
    10/05/2013-Support list Re Edited to show User ID names and in game names, also percentage increase in final production

10/06/2013-Remarks section added and Thank you's section rewritten

10/10/2013-Z Attack Technique added
    10/10/2013-Developers section added to the Z Attack and Counter(Color changes).
    10/10/2013-Images and gifs created in for the Z technique and also a small jump in the percentage increase in final production
    10/10/2013-An addition to the thank you's section has been added and more people have been listed
    10/10/2013-Signature Links added and instructions for using them written as well
    10/10/2013-Name Search portion was added to track supporters
    10/10/2013-Level Requirement lowered

11/05/2013-Menu Visuals added to {User Interface} section #2
    11/05/2013-Thank you section edited and an additional response to the supporters has been added

11/25/2013-Ground Panic Skill added
    11/25/2013-Thank you section edited

11/26/2013-Ground Panic Skill Images Inserted

01/07/2014-New User Implemented Policy added and gifting requirements for supporters have been changed.
    More information here---> http://nforum.ogplanet.com/rf/forum_posts.asp?TID=585514
    (Link currently not serviceable. Contact me for more information)

07/07/2014-Reposted Reborn Suggestion to GamesCampus forums
    07/07/2014-Gifting Policy Note Part 2 added
    07/07/2014-Minor edits dealing with the Fonts, Sizes, and colors of certain portions of the suggestion
    07/07/2014-GamesCampus Support List added

08/31/2015-Poll added with descriptions
    08/31/2015-Broken and expired links corrected, removed, and replaced
    08/31/2015-Thank you section revised and Update information added
    08/31/2015-Remarks section revised
    08/31/2015-Update information added to OGPlanet support list
    08/31/2015-Gamescampus support list updated
    08/31/2015-Title changed (REVAMPED)

01/03/2016-Gamescampus support list updated
    01/03/2016-Miscellaneous spelling deficiencies corrected in the intro

03/11/2016-Reborn Suggestion moved to Redfox
    03/11/2016-Player gifting policy updated
    03/11/2016-Gamescampus support note, previous support poll, and original link to reborn suggestion (GamesCampus) added
    03/11/2016-Redfox Support list added

Did you support this suggestion by posting your IGN (In game name) below?
    Did you support this suggestion by voting in the poll?

If you are unsure that you supported this suggestion by posting your IGN and you want to check in a faster way press the CTRL button and F key on your key board at the same time and a box should appear. Type your name and if you already supported your name will be highlighted in bright yellow. If nothing happens it means you did not support yet or I haven't updated the support list, so if you are sure that you supported then disregard this message.

Also if you are unsure that you have voted in the poll, then take a look if the results are visible to you are not. If the results of the poll are visible then that means you maybe have already placed your vote.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  6. Demonflamex

Any feedback or suggestions is welcomed.

Yusuke likes this.
  7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Pretty cool ideas. I guess I'll be your first support :p

tinytinytinytiny likes this.
  8. Demonflamex

But you voted "no" in the poll...

9. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

LOL idk how that happened. I thought I picked yes xD

tinytinytinytiny likes this.
  10. Demonflamex

I will add you to the list later

11. Bored

Bored Well-Known Member

I remember seeing this in OGPs RF forums..

Support.

12. cici634

cici634 Member

Support

13. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

Black Criticals. White Counters. Vice versa. Support, but...
    PERSONALLY
    , as an assassin, I wish that the recovery kick (for Dark Guardian) would keep the same animation, just doesn't knockdown + faster recovery kick (AND THE RECOVERY KICK ONLY) for followup combos/ better mid-battle options. And sure! We could have our own Assassin symbol, too(And yet I still do not know what the kanji for that symbol on Saver is to this day).
    Also, that dialogue around the top in the photos for the original Assassin and Saver classes should get the critical counter parts removed since it's for both classes anyway.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  14. Demonflamex

Sorry for the late response.

But the recovery kick stays the same. I think that a faster recovery kick would be unbalanced because it would take away from the advantage saver users get when recover faster as well. The offset would create favoritism within both abilities.

I think the recovery wake up punch is a nice addition to the assassin sub class.because it acknowledges something an assassin would actually do in battle.

15. Demonflamex

I will update the support list soon guys.
    I have taken a prolonged break and I am still enjoying the holidays.

16. SacredSwordJr

SacredSwordJr Well-Known Member

Your stalked .!

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  17. KarateMan

KarateMan Active Member

18. SacredSwordJr

SacredSwordJr Well-Known Member

So much reading darn.

19. Demonflamex

Thanks