Golden Time Event: 2x EXP, 2x Skill, and 2x Drops

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 6, 2017.

1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Dragons!

Celebrate this weekend with bonus rates! Starting 17:00 PST Friday, January 6, 2016, enjoy 2x EXP, 2x Skill, and 2x Drop event!

Event Duration:
    January 6, 2016 17:00 - January 9, 2016 17:00 PST

10172016_GoldenTimeEvent_760x350.png

Don’t wait too long to take advantage of bonus rates!

viloo and Oitza like this.
  2. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

lol only 2x? Come on GM, Its last week with X-mas event, we need better drop rate!

Question: Why GM still ignore us? Still Ignore our question, our request, our ideas? Because they will not care about us

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    Namiko6 and Valmont like this.
  3. Zuse7z

Zuse7z New Member

RedFox dont listen what players need.... 2x is nothink..... 100 % xp whahahah. every bad event , server empty lol. make 4x 5x, make some fun for players, bad event like 3 % players leave game, I only say, make server good, not booring.....

Namiko6 and Fearless like this.
  4. Saiyanu

Saiyanu Member

cmon but 3x drop....

5. Fearless

Fearless Member

need x3 drop

6. Namiko6

Namiko6 Member

GM, please give us chance in last days from xmas event. This x2 drop rate is very low. Give us x3 drop. Make this game good for us. This is our last chance to get some stars :)

7. Valeto

Valeto New Member

Yeah... GM please give us a better event... like 2x is nothing really like come on 4x at least

8. jkmarkdvulg

jkmarkdvulg New Member

Please 3x all

9. Vanguard

Vanguard Active Member

heheheheheheh :) Thank you GM :D

10. VSlash86

VSlash86 Active Member

need drop X5 ,...

balb1n0 and Namiko6 like this.
  11. mazoras1

mazoras1 New Member

Still out till we get better treatment so have fun with lame events and i will still play other games till we get heard .
    every player can Quit for 3 constant days maybe they can see or hear this .

We are no Game Slaves
    We the people deserve better events .

Watch anime guys it helps if your addicted

LuyoYang

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  12. xJazz

xJazz New Member

u have serious problems my friend...

13. HuynhPhu

HuynhPhu New Member

x3 drop pls!

14. AyeMyaThu

AyeMyaThu Member

Yeah. 3x drop rate please.

15. Degenerated

Degenerated New Member

Every event same old same old. People that spend hardly any hours in this game without event think they are entitled to bigger better. x4?x5? Even x3, so what if it's last weekend with xmas event? Have you people played during past publishers? If I were the ones making the events I would take the 3-4 days event away see how you fair.

Bottom line is, this is a game. You are not entitled to anything, no one is keeping you here, there are other ways to have fun than popping xp cards for 3-4 hours then going off. A lot of people are having a good time as it is, if they are not spoiled brats (for lack of better words) to come here and complain every weekend it does NOT mean the game is dying or that the GMs don't care about us.

rsf666 and Okiku like this.
  16. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

However, not pushing the developers for content which was promised half an year ago does mean that.

17. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

Hi mplustravel,
    Thank you for contacting support regarding Nine Dragons. We're sorry that you are unhappy with the weekend bonus rates. Higher bonus rates are given out during the Holidays and special occasions. Nine Dragons just recently ended their one-week bonuses event.
    If you have a question for the staff members, you may send in a ticket. The forum is a place for players to interact with each other. The staffs may response to thread/post, however, not all thread/post will be given a respond.
    Thank you,
    RedFox Support Team

18. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

Content content content,from accliam to redfox past and present players are hopeing and wishing this game will say with one publisher,this is a game with glitches that have been fixed,and things in game not explained which have to be figured out on your own,with cost time or money or both,i felt this game not cause i got bored or for no reason against it, and no what i realized is the way things is on this server goes hand in hand,in all ways on gc server i noticed once your behind you had to spend to gamble caughting up,if your weak in game you had no chance,if you tried to farm by the time you got what you took so long to get there is something else you needed,no one fights on lvl grounds! And i see your doing some good things but how ever the game is suffering in ways which people dont understand,and i think you all at redfox should explain,by giving many different ways to get items that are most needed is really good but stilll they with these kinda events takes abit to long considering they arent as heavly important as in the past,the record in the past of people spending money and not happy with here outcome is the biggest issue,so ill say it to redfox and past gc staff members if you now work for redfox,it maybe selfish to say,may cause me to be banned,booted but straight up i love this game so to do all these members thats why we leave angry and come back hopeing things better or chanced but things dont run on our prefferance but next time this game is sold or moved to a new server and all the sleepless nights and hard work all players have put in,also there money,i hope this is our last stop or this game crashes or just stops working,for your comments on this post feel free,if i offended anyone im sorry,but this game has become more of a internet drug than a fun game to stick with by hey! Thats just my opinion,world doesnt run on what 1 person thinks,anyway if your doing a 2x event you could at least post facts as content like,drop rate not effecting even items rate or not or how things work,pvp and pve in detail,i am also a twitch streamer of games,the only game not streamed on twitch or kamcord out of the streaming game sited with a video game guide tutorial is 9 dragon awakening,that doesnt **** tho thats plain and simple not good enough, i just hope the way the server is ran is well maintained and new people joining us from other games dont spend enough money to build a house like they have,it wasnt me but lol that person still plays this game

19. Degenerated

Degenerated New Member

sooo what does that have anything to do with the xp event? THE GOVERNMENT IS STEALING FROM US... you should get on doing something about that if we're at it developers! Makes just as much sense.

20. Pucagaru

Pucagaru Member

Honestly, if we have the event weekend x5 x6 then i feel fear rather than fun. It reminds me of the last days of GC...