Idea for wanted?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hegemonic, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

Hello,
    Currently, if someone kills me once, I can go ahead and get them wanted right away. This isn't necessarily fair for people enjoying the pvp aspect of maps such as BP and CC. Instead, how about you can only put someone on wanted if they kill you more than once within the hour, since that's considered grieving because they don't get any combat record or karma out of killing you a 2nd time.
    Thanks.

ihgyug likes this.
  2. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Worst part of it is ppl who don't PK but defend themselves. Yesterday some newbie attacked me while I was w8ing for boss in cc3, so I retaliated and killed him in 2 shots (didn't want to, wanted rather to scare him) and ofc he put me on wanted and say "enjoy wanted dog". Then I defended myself many times that day with no intentions to PK anyone, just answering to attacks on my char - killed a few in process. Dunno how many wanted I got while defending myself. Had to put a stand on night in Hefei for debuff to gone...

System is needed to recognize who is attacker and who is victim.

ihgyug and Frazle like this.
  3. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

Lol! So, in essence, if i get attacked by a guy who wants to go comandoo on me and if i win, i'm the one at fault!? Sounds like RF alright, after all, how dare the free players fight back against the Cow Milks, stick em up wih a shity wanted spost.

Frazle and CaptainSaveAhoE like this.
  4. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Zennishi - Skill in reading - 0% -Skill in reading with understanding - -5%

5. Frazle

Frazle Member

I must agree.
    I've defended myself and have gotten wanted from it in the past.
    In my opinion, it's absolutely ludicrous.
    I wouldn't have minded getting wanted for random pking or something along those line, but self defense? It's jut a stupid/bugged system.

And yes I do realize that this has basically been said before in this topic and others, but as players we all need to express our opinions if we want to get the publisher's attention to get something changed.

6. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

At least we can PvP in bloody plain without problems, sadly few people there.

7. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

That's also a good point. If you attack someone first, you shouldn't be able to put them on wanted if you die.