Returning player.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by spaney, Dec 15, 2016.

1. spaney

spaney Member

Hi all,I`ve decided to give 9dragons another try after some years, since i`ve played for some weeks on some private servers and also read some of the guides here on forum, I have a basic knowledge of what is new to the game since i haven`t played but i know some of the content becomes useless when new stuff comes out so what i wan`t to ask is what should a new player do on this server to get started?How i get some gold,good items to get started?What should i keep for myself and what i can sell?

2. sardaukar2016

sardaukar2016 Member

Please correct me, if I give wrong information anywhere.

Always try to open inventory, click an item and then click the question mark in its description - it sometimes allows you to see what else you need to receive the final item.
    Complete all quests in Bamboo Village to receive Young Dragons Statues. Use them to create a True Dragon weapon in clan base.
    You also receive Big Tiger Statues, so press F11 and exchange (Trade) each statue for 1 of the armor pieces, to get the whole set.

Now about Loyalty:
    Once you receive the True Dragon weapon, you can add an option to it (for example Increased damage on critical hit by x% ):
    press C -> Living -> Actions -> Trade
    There is a finite number of times you can "trade each weapon, and the option is random.
    Once you get the option you like best, find Step stones with that option.
    To add the Steps stones in order to activate weapon's option, you must first keep donating items to the blacksmith where you grind most of the time, so definitely above level 100, which, for black clans, translates pretty much either into Hangzhou or Liaodong.
    Increasing Loyalty of a blacksmith takes a long time because each weapon or nugget you donate only gives 2 points of loyalty, and you need a few hundred points.
    Loyalty increases your chances when you are adding Step X Stones to your weapon.
    If you fail at for example Step 4, you start from Step 1 Stone again.

Items to keep?
    Steel, flowstones, pieces of Bloody Orchid.

Attributes and mastery points:
    you have very few chances to redistribute your attributes and even less for mastery points.
    Always change role if you can - it allows you to redistribute attributes AND mastery points.

Mastery points redistributions:
    First time, until Raising Light 12 (if you choose role change).
    Second and last time for mastery points is at 2nd role change, so around level 90 (if you choose to change role).

Attributes: same as the above, plus the ONE TIME ONLY quest in Hefei.
    Also, you can experiment a lot in Bamboo Village, but that's at starting levels (up to Losing Self 12?) so not very useful.

Attendance rewards:
    every day you log in for the first time, click the icon just below the map, and take the attendance reward. Then you have to move it from "Purchase Inventory" (small icon next to Bag), to your normal inventory to be able to use it.

spaney likes this.
  3. LordCobayo

LordCobayo New Member

You also get one Mastery-Reset at Datong/Jinan second village on a quest.

spaney likes this.
  4. ChiThunder

ChiThunder New Member

5. DadSav

DadSav Member

Which quest is that? I dont remember ever getting one.

6. wolfien

wolfien Member

zhuge liang something?