/close branz list better

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by Yusuke, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Error

Error New Member

It seems like people are still debating on Kingpin, Tiger And hawk. Hawk hunter is underated. And given to the right person- unstoppable. shaolin tiger is just unfair and do i need to say thing about kingpin? it's recommended by everyone.. alone saying kingpin is not Tier A is like saying gm scrolls should be put on the s rank. It's unfair, I ft 9 many people with it and for me to get defensive over a scroll is really uncommon. Kingpin is like one of the scrolls i fear when i see someone with. Shaolin is nearly unpredictable. goes for hawk hunter too. More debatable ones would be electro vol and white fang tbh. White fang is an offensive drifting scroll, Vol is the scroll you can predict but given to the right person he can predict your predictions and use that to an advantage. Electro is too soon to be decided; Just like redemption no one has yet to awaken it's full potential. Yes there are people who are very great with it. but to say you master'ed something is to say you can use the flaws to your advantage.

tinytinytintin and Yusuke like this.
  2. Error

Error New Member

Like sage masters slow ash combo's I'm only acceptably great with it because i can counter 100% of the time on all the ogp scroll(s) without fail. So to be good with sage you have to have a great counter timing.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  3. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Great arguments being made.

4. Error

Error New Member

Also Like rage, Some consider it unstoppable because it has the highest speed of ANY scroll, Yet, Rage is bad on the pressure side so again you have to use it's flaw's to an advantage and bate people into drifting.

5. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Don't see too many users using Wing Chun anymore. That scroll was enough to make people rage quit back in the day.

6. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Rage has an amazing pressure game, what are you talking about?

tinytinytintin, Windstorm and Error like this.
  7. Error

Error New Member

And if you want to get technical, all scroll's are made to suit a type of person. Me I'm a rage/hitman/shoot/gentlemen/wing chun person, all great drifting+bating+counting scrolls. So you have to compare the flaw's/advantages to people are excels in the things you arent good at to get the maximum rating, Like me- GARBAGE WITH ABYSS AND IDK WHY! It's op and PERFECTLY balanced so it has to be me.

8. Error

Error New Member

Offensive pressure wise. Defensive it's hard to get back out that corner.

9. Error

Error New Member

And disclaimer i'm no "pro" just speaking from the little 6 year's of experience i had on rumblefighter.

10. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Well yeah, Pressure is purely offensive imo. Getting out of corners is an issue that the game itself has and not just certain scrolls. Though 1 counter from Rage resets the game so from a defensive point of view Rage doesn't really have much of a defensive issue.

tinytinytintin and Error like this.
  11. Error

Error New Member

Imagine this, Panic's gone and he has wing chun, fast recovery so speed alone from rage wont settle it. scrolls like wing chun were made to counter bate, So going for it will only be playing in the spider's hands. Yes you can roll away. but who said they wont do the >>C C+Z To counterbait again, Now you are stuck once more with scrolls like the one that launches you with the counter (Forgot the name) or merikan with the angle into stun.

12. Error

Error New Member

[>>C C+Z Slide into a counter because rage is the fastest scroll so they will hit you before anything- So you counter to reset them instead.]

13. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

In this situation, since it's obvious they're baiting a counter, you just have to bait a grab. Counters only become an issue when your playstyle is predictable.

tinytinytintin and Error like this.
  14. Error

Error New Member

I can see clearly what you mean but with scrolls like hawk the C Z can be almost unpredictable. You'll either counter nothing or counter too late.

[Going afk for like 20minutes forgive me tides buddy.]

15. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

As Wing-Chun being one of the first scrolls I got the hang of, One of the reasons alot of people stop using it was because newer scrolls reach just kept making it harder to mind game people into the playing stupidly. Another reason was because sad to say it got locked away deep within the vaults of the Top Ten Box...

16. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

That's true.

tinytinytintin, Gohan and Ithaca like this.
  17. ItsTour

ItsTour Clean Up Crew, Scroll Masters Champion

18. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

For some reason Sage keep making it to S Tier. And lets be honest the only thing that allows it to be S Tier is nothing being able to counter it. I would have to agree with before-hand statements and give S Tier to Shadow Ninjustu

19. Bobby

Bobby Member

Eyo Yusuke renegade is A tier............just gotta know how to finesse

20. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

-_- not really

tinytinytintin, Gohan and Ithaca like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.