Idk how many times this has been brought up, but....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gothic, Dec 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gothic

Gothic New Member

[GM] Gourdy the 5 days system to trade is absolute crap. It's too long and people tend to feel impatient upon waiting for a fast simple trade.

I'd be 100% FINE with a 24 Hour wait like some games out there and I'd be 50% OK with a 3 days wait.

But 5 days? What is the goal here? What is the purpose of this? To my acknowledgement of playing Rumble Fighter for many years, I believe it's because you get too many reports from players getting scammed without proven evidence.

I just don't understand the concept of waiting 5 days for a trade. Are you expecting us to play with that person for 5 days and become happy friends and see a trustworthy side of him/her? Because that ain't working either.

NOTE: I recently came back to Rumble Fighter like 1 week ago so if there is a thread or something that clarifies the reasoning of this please let me know.

tamirtov likes this.
  2. EvilMarvin

EvilMarvin Well-Known Member

The problem was that people were receiving carat items from carat hackers. Instead of investigating the issue prior to ban, they just assume all receivers from the carat hacker are connected and as such, bans all receivers. Then the receivers would have to send a ticket in and blah blah blah.
    This 5 day wait is most likely for this reason.

The 5 day wait is not to aid/prevent scamming as they don't give a rats ass if u get scammed or not.

One thing I do like about redfox is they aren't gulliable like GC and OGP where "bzm" exist because this game has a very trash chat log which is why they aren't banning scammers since you'd probably edit pictures just to ban someone.

tamirtov likes this.
  3. Monochrome

Monochrome New Member

It's an Anti Gold Digging / Pedophile system.
    I think you've done well Gourdy..
    Human monochrome.gif

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

BJJFromGJJ, HumoLoco and tamirtov like this.
  5. LeonSilva

LeonSilva New Member

6. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

They made that rule cuz carats hackers gift to other ? @EvilMarvin Maybe they should do a fookin ban hammer ,cuz sht is getting out of control ,almost everyday I see new hacker -_- or change name of game to Rumble Hackers -_-

tamirtov likes this.
  7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Well that definitely factored in, but the main concern was stolen credit cards. One particular user decided to use a stolen credit card and mass gift people. Redfox response was to ban all the players gifted, and upon reflection realized that they couldn't differentiate what gifts were intentional or not. This resulted in the implementation of a 5 day wait rule. Originally it was 10, but they later reduced it. Still though, the rule is ass.

IGiveLikes, Fraud, HumoLoco and 2 others like this.
  8. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

A rather impoverished ebony gentleman acquired a a card of credit transactions. After weighing the consequences of immuration, this gentleman decided that it would be of paramount importance if he bestowed the illegitimate RC to players he held much contempt for in hopes that these players would face banishment from the court of Rumble Fighter. That, my good man, is why we must wait a grueling 5 days to give gifts to our most beloved Rumblers.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  9. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Some players also allowed him to buy rc on their accounts. He was a known scammer and people still trusted him lol.

HumoLoco, tamirtov and Yusuke like this.
  10. Shmigamie

Shmigamie New Member

TBH, I understand the community when they say it prevents hackers from gifting people and the person receiving the gifts getting banned but I agree with Gothic that this system is not stupid but it's annoying. What they could simply do is make is that you can only receive a gift if you add the person , you must have the person added for 24hours, and make it clear to people that if some random guy adds you and gifts you send a ticket to confirm if the gift is hacked. They can do that by adding a long screen that basically says something along the lines of "You have received a gift. If you recently been added by a stranger and gifted send a help desk ticket to confirm the gift." Make it so you see this message even if you in game, in lobbies or where ever your at and make sure you can only exit the message if you press esc or something like that.

11. Flamekiller

Mass numbers of tickets wastes their time due to the fact that the person can chargeback at any time. Carat hacks have been patched for months and wasn't the cause of the rule.

BJJFromGJJ, HumoLoco and Yusuke like this.
  12. Shmigamie

Shmigamie New Member

I know the cause of the rule some guy charged back and gifting a bunch of people something like that.

Wasn't that one occasion?

13. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

The situation that caused this happened several months ago. I think it's time the rule be lifted or at least decreased to 3 days.

14. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

it's an occassion that revolutionized a new exploit to get players wrongfully banned

It's like when someone discovers a carat hack, and then it quickly spreads, because people think that exploit is very lowkey, but actually becomes very highkey much later on

HumoLoco likes this.
  15. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Yes. It only takes one person to ruin things for everyone else.

16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Trash ******* thread. sdfu you know nothing.

You dont know what happen to us.

I will tell you why the **** we have the day gift system.

A niga ruined everything. He stole his credit cards around $10k worth. and gifted everyone.

You know what happen to?

The result is. RedFox banned everyone who had been gifted from niga. RedFox realized its only one person and they decide to add the day system to prevent that happen.

I am fine with 5 day rule better than 7 day rule. they just reduced it. Now you ******* want to reduce? nah **** off.

17. Flamekiller

If they remove it they better ban scammers. I see this same kid trying to scam others and I heard he charged back rc on one of accounts. He also was trying host a rc event and he even scams for art.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  18. Tezmanian

Tezmanian Well-Known Member

Its rare for me to even trade, and even then its only to a select few people I play with. TBH I'd rather have 5 days then a 10 days to even gift. It would be nice if they'd at least go after repeat offenders. Letting a bunch of scum bags lurk around with no fear of punishment is always bad no matter how you look at it.

19. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

That's another problem in of itself. I'm guessing if enough people report him again, he'll be banned again? That's what happened to his first account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.