leveling up skills.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by krulex, Dec 9, 2016.

1. krulex

krulex New Member

------- i hope that they will change this.

I think there is serius problem with leveling up skills.

- first of all, i cant get to level up my meditation, ive been grinding for 3 hours leaving my meditation to level up, and it only got 1 level. now im only level 4, to get better meditation i need to get level 8, and thats not even the best meditation. i dont say that u have to change it like u can have it in 5 minutes, but this is just too broken and really time taking..
    -- buffs on healer are good, but it need something more, u can level up them really easily - what is the problem, atleast i thinks so, i got level 10 for 1 skill in like 2 hours, just reading manual tome and pressing (k) to train them. oh and yea, healer is kinda weak cuz
    --- demaging skills , they are ******* horrible to level up too, i need to use one attack like 200-300 times, to get it on level 2? are u kidding meh?

balb1n0 likes this.
  2. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

premium give 100% skill, manuals 2x3x5x + events, its good

3. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Skill xp is fine for all skills, except the ones with more than 12 sec recast time.

Problem is that alot of the old skills have been redone, and some got longer recast time, but the skill xp per cast is still the same.
    I.e. my hybrid has a critical dmg reduce buff, that has a 15 min recast time. It gains about 0.01% per cast at current cheng.
    That means it will take 150.000 minutes or 104 days with constantly using the skill without any sleep or delay, just to get it to the next cheng. And if it leveled up, the next cheng is going to be even harder.
    Similar things can be said for smashes and nukes with long recast times.
    Even if you bought x5 manuals for item mall, and used them constantly, it would still be close to impossible to max some skills, even if you calculated on a char being online from day1 of RF 9D start.

TresBeau and krulex like this.
  4. sardaukar2016

sardaukar2016 Member

I agree Czezry BUT every coins has two sides. What if they want people to spend more money on the other games and less on 9D? You know they offer a few products (games) and pretty much they can promote/demote them to their liking.
    Of course the gaming community is a push too but Ithink 9D is a niche game so that push is just not strong enough compared to the other games. It does have to do alot with the game content so it's like mutual efect:
    mediocre game -> small community interest -> lack of development -> mediocre game -> and so on.

5. TresBeau

TresBeau New Member

The secret to training your meditation to c10 is to go afk and to check your character every 30 minutes (or whenever you can) and use a new manual.
    You can get relics that give VE back while in peace mode (which can be helpful), clan specifically your mastery can give VE back, or go to HZ/NC/LD/CC/BP/KL and afk in safe (the safe zone buff gives VE back and if you're in stand mode you're pretty safe (pretty sure stand doesn't work in BP safe)).
    That's how to "train" it, use it when you're afk for long periods of time and you'll level it without doing anything.

krulex likes this.
  6. krulex

krulex New Member

oh, ty dude.