GMs Players Need Something To Do....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dreen, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

All they want to do is play on forums lol. So i guess you guys are extreme Internet warriors if you can't come in game on a pvp map and tango. Lol and the funny thing is you guys will continue this because there's nothing any of you can really do but make forum post. I garauntee you there will be another reply ignorant reply. It's okay y'all have nothing better to do than try to hate big daddy. So last post on these shenanigans. You know my IGN so if you're done being scared hit me up and don't tell me you don't play anymore because then that would show y'all definitely have no life... lurking on forums of a game you don't play. Good Bye thanks for the love

2. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Demitel is just trolling. Hes a old player from Asura and can hold his own.
    He was actually a very helpful player that did his part to keep the 9d community active.

@D3mitel if you get bored. Feel free to pm me. The grind is easy - HG in a months time. With upcoming halloween event it may be even faster

3. blazen3

blazen3 Member

oww easy there. someone got emotional ahah. calm down emo loser, it's not our fault DA killed you, made you relog, and basically humiliated you in every way. Then u wanna come here and tell us you're the winner, l0l you're ******* retarded. you're just jelly others have more friends than you which isn't hard considering you have 0. You're a loser with no tv, no fb, no gf, no friends, your only friend is your right hand.

4. blazen3

blazen3 Member

or u could actually tell the truth about how u quit after DA started hunting yor weak ass.

read this, heres the truth

5. blazen3

blazen3 Member

so by that logic you killing him with homosapiens at low lvl doesnt matter either, you ******* idiot.

Cognitive dissonance much? Rofl
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

Never go full retard

I wont even read the rest its for sure more nonsense. its funny to see how seriously u take it rofl
    He killed you and beat you, you lost, loser. And yes i read that in another thread, heard it before, we are all DA here ahahaha or maybe your just a paranoid loser. ;)

6. blazen3

blazen3 Member

"not going to reply back"
    booohoo. here's a tissue.
    funny how much efffort u are putting into this, take it easy dont have a "deathstroke" xD

why cut the pics? so nobody can see that he actually died alone against full party? : )

while you died and ran 1v1 (or even 2v1 in your favor LOL).

cut your face, scum. he paid you back beat you so bad it looks like a chimpanzee's ass.

/end thread

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  7. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

IMHO more more more is what made the previous 3 publishers abandon us, and if they (RedFox) keep giving us (players) free stuff, and higher than 2-times XP-rates then they too will soon be leaving us.

Exactly how is a publisher supposed to make money when there is no need to buy from the Item Mall?
    I stopped spending when GC decided to start giving away IM items, and gear that was better than that (in the IM). I purchased 2 Noble decos only to see people get better from some box event.

I refuse to spend $ with this publisher until I see RF begin rewarding those whom financially support 9D, and I am not referring to the some loyalty program as it is useless when taking in to consideration the above mentioned!
    ..and yes, free-to-play can still have a great in-game experience. I simply believe $2P should have one that is better. After all they are what keep 9D alive!

Okiku likes this.
  8. zalman

zalman New Member

ahahahahhaahahahahaahahahaha

loooooooooooooooooooool

the R3tarded emo filming himself walking deleted the video

a bit too sensitive to the opinions of others or maybe to the truth that you are a creepy troll worse off than most people?

"Dear diary, today I got exposed as the dark ugly troll I am, by DarkAlan & co. It seems an uphill battle that I can never win against him, because I am inferior scum. I picked my fight wrong, and now I have to cut my videos and my face" hahahahahaha

maybe he finally realized what a ridiculous joke he is, and failed at hiding it.

9. LordGwyn

LordGwyn New Member

Who are you again noob? Asura? KoS? LSB? Criminal? and Bardo too? Storm Riders? UF? HT? Red-Sun? Or before leagues existed yet? Coz I dont recall. Oh and you talk **** about Nirvana too huh Yea all mentioned above were noobs too and **** beast slayer sellout, who u wit again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.