Top 5 Most Improved, Here we go! :)

Discussion in 'Match Planning' started by TheChoosenOne, Oct 29, 2016.

1. TheChoosenOne

TheChoosenOne New Member

Please play this before reading.

[​IMG]

Before we get started. Let's talk about the controversy, with the other Famous 1v1 Top thread. Everyone in that list deserved that spot congrats, Like i said you will be hated. If your name wasn't on that list please work harder, and than you will get recognized.

Anyways, are you guys ready? You guys already know what this is.

Here's the most improved people and most likely who will take over. This is the people who worked extremely hard for it, once again we are not judging them based on hate, this is a thread about who actually started from the bottom of a hole. Now let's get right to it.

[​IMG]
    Scammer- Student of Vaas, After countless of lose over the years, he always had that will to never give up. So he practice, fighting everyone in his path to get better and to prove everyone that he will be the best. Even some of the greats said he will be the next top 1v1er. As you can see now, every spar room he goes to he always becomes the room master, owning every spar rooms left to right. Manage to perfected Branz, when people didn't think that was possible. Last year, was remember as the person who never wins but now to the person you need to watch out for. He definitely deserves this spot after all the hard work you done, I can safely say your top 3 right now. We never took our eyes off you for everything you accomplished.

[​IMG]
    Foes- Student of Yonnie, Started from the famous 1v1 guild Omni, Been on the sidelines as a trash talker 1v1er until he defeated one of the legends. Everyone knows Foes not because of his name, it's because most of the 1v1 community respect him on how far he came. Now everyone saying hes top 5, because he has amazing skills to prove it. Foes started from the bottom, 1v1ing more than half of the community just to prove that he can beat everyone here, I'm pretty sure no one will disagree because they even put him up there with the legends. Foes we have been watching you for a long time, trash talker or not you accomplished your goal, Easily top 3.

[​IMG]

kickmasterx- The Student of Reality/Vaas?- I didn't know who was this person until couple of months ago of this person saying " When I came back and I 1v1 against you and Scammer, I was proud because you guys improved so much it will be a great rematch" At first, I thought about it... And I knew who you were, don't worry we wont say your name. All we have to say is that we can't believe how much you improved, over the months/years despite that name. We are pretty sure people know THIS name and won't say anything bad about it. Your easily top 10.

[​IMG]

Freeze- The top EU player wasn't so good when he transfer to NA. Making spars room everyday, to get better he has accomplished his goal. People calling him the next explizit, cause of his play-style and he is very well respected in then 1v1 community. As you look at his 1v1 videos now, he is a flawless fighter and improved so much in a little of time, we been watching you and safe to say that your top 10.

[​IMG]
    Suspect- The student of Ziggy, back than people didn't even consider you as a 1v1er, but now you are one the most improved. You do has some flaws but if you look over the years and now your this good at 1v1ing? Crazy thing to think about, I guess the training with Ziggy help you out a lot. I was pointing out how much you improve, but unlike the rest you are top 15-20, Only reason because we haven't seen enough but we have been watching your skills improve to the point that you deserve to belong on this list.

Everybody that I have stated belongs in that list, they are the ones who worked harder than anyone here. I would list others but they have quit, so it wasn't needed. You guys showed everyone that you can learn and get better from losing. We need that 1v1 tournament to showcases your skills and finally tells us who's the best out of you 5. Congrats to everyone that made it into the list, You came far now..... don't ever give up.

[​IMG]

Now than.. Should I make Battle Star Revolution 1v1 Tournament 2?

:)

Zasty likes this.
  2. FamousDex

FamousDex Member

Musa and Foes trash (;

3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Nah. Not yet.
    @Scooby

DeathScooby has finally come back. Cannot wait see DeathScooby gonna destroys all top 1v1er **** like I did.

DeathScooby is retrain by HumoLoco today. He is not ready to beat all top 1v1er yet until he beat me by 9-0 9 perf. Just you watch.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  4. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

i have no "teacher"
    the only reason i'm not saying anything is cause i'm on the list

suspect = Loner btw
    my seed musa is finally recognized

5. Kovert

Kovert Member

I trained Scammer not Vaas

6. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Yay!

7. DoeGotShwag

DoeGotShwag Active Member

I trained you too scrub shut up

8. Kovert

Kovert Member

@DoeGotShwag My other student. He kinda disappointing tho

9. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

as long as I got a lady on my **** every week i'm perfectly fine with being ugly

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  10. DrizzyKick

DrizzyKick Active Member

[​IMG]

Whatever helps you sleep at night & trash talk sht on forums, and when I caught him in a room he prentended he was AFK, freaking trash, Stay making videos of you dancing like a strawberry shortcake, you ain't hard.

[​IMG]

Ether likes this.
  11. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

didnt i smack you into a 2-1 series and sent your account down in a grave, while also making your forty other alternative typing methods and egos spiral out of control to the point where you went into hiding for about 4 months.

in what room exactly, please explain. Because from what my memory serves, the last time i caught you and your ***** ass wolves members in a room, which was with you being both master and a ******* bystander, you either dipped, kicked me, or said nothing

whats also funny is that you pop up occasionally talking about ive been training or some ******* **** when really, back when my ways were dirty, hits were requested and i filled them, hence your absence you ******* wannabe nerd
    don't you ever ******* utter my name in any sentence acting like you've ever been relevant.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  12. Jarrod

Jarrod Active Member

Why do all the 1v1ers put so much weaboo stuff in there topics?

AncientOnes likes this.
  13. DrizzyKick

DrizzyKick Active Member

[​IMG]
    Hey guys! My name is Dora the Explorer and this is here is Scammer! Lets count how many swear words that this fruit cake ass ngga says! Are you you ready? :D
    "*****" 1!
    "*******" 2!
    "*******" 3!
    "****" 4!
    "*******" 5!

[​IMG]

5 times! WOW, turns out that he is really a cup cake ass ***** who just want to impress his friends! :D

Just because your swearing, it doesnt make you hard bro. You act like I never smacked you before when we was in that 2v2 blacktop room, You came RIGHT after me and got smacked without help needed, You was hoping that you get screen shots of you beating me, I'm way out of your League, go eat some skittles with your fruity ass & I said your Name, now what your dancing like a fruitcake going to do about it?

Just because you trained for 2 weeks doesnt make you better than me lmao.

"2-1 series" LMFAO.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  14. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

since when does a 2v2 of which I have no memory to recall for gives you the right to call me trash when you cant beat me alone?

I haven't sat down in a chair and seriously 1v1'd since may, nor have I trained or whatever dumb **** you claim.

but ivee been waiting for you to return to smack some more sense into you lmao no more rap coming from me lol i'd be happy to come out of retirement to slap you some more

ign suspect

15. DrizzyKick

DrizzyKick Active Member

Bet lmao. One more question will it be you playing on your account or your bestfriend playing?

[​IMG]
    ign:kickmasterx

16. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

we don't pull that majin **** *****

add me my smite queuing

17. Ryuga

Ryuga Active Member

that What? excuse me but when every you spoke to my acc its ether been me or my sister who visits with me. so shut off your mouth o_O and hold the heck up you have wayyy more acc then I do I only have 2 acc's PinkRanger and Rikku. you on the other hand have more accounts then you have underwear you filthy bum

18. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

my point exactly

19. Ryuga

Ryuga Active Member

what point is that you still get smacked like the Kp on Shaolin Tiger

20. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

I'm arguing with 4 of the same people

let me take my leave