Undeniable Proof That Critical Rate is Bugged

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kilroyjr, Mar 4, 2016.

1. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

Ever feel like you do not crit as much as you should? Because it's bugged! Here is undeniable proof. Here I show you that I have 100% critical rate and you see my character miss plenty of times

I had my speculations in CBT and OBT. I purposely stacked tons of dexterity and attack rating and I would not notice any increased attack rating, critical rate, or dodge. I even went to bamboo village and level 10 mobs could interupt my meditation easily. I am currently Golden Lotus 1 with over 5000 dodge. This should NOT happen. It only took me until now to test it with video proof. RedFox fix your damn game!

Redfox's solution to fix: Next patch, RedFox makes a new item mall relic that gives 100% TRUE CRIT! For one low price of 150,000 credits, you can have 100% true crit for 30 days! Pay2win will continue to prevail!

Klitz likes this.
  2. Zade123

Zade123 New Member

Your crit rate is 90% lol

3. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

You had 90% crit rate with whatever dex was giving you if dex is actually giving ck crit rate.
    The thing is on them bears you are hiting mobs that are 6+ levels over you and as such you get a massive reduce in everything vs them compared to the 3 levels above mobs in LD.
    The thing with missing is that their servers have a weird delay since I don't belive that sudenly playing 9dragons on a US server gives me delay and GC which was same distance I had no such thing.

So the level difference would cut about 30% crit rate and that's why you still crit quite often on bears, but not all the time since you would need to have over 100% to be able to crit all the time on red color mobs.

Zade123 likes this.
  4. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Even with 150 % crit your hits wont be all criticals and misses cuz this game is 1 big bug and wring from base.

I am sicke of that shity drop rate and bug they lost another player....

kilroyjr likes this.
  5. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

Oh boy, people cant count

6. Zade123

Zade123 New Member

This sh1t hard to read smh, doesn't say anything about critrate though.

7. Zade123

Zade123 New Member

You cant count you dumb ****, do you even know how this game works? Those relics dont give 15% crit smfh they only give 5.

8. FenXian

FenXian Member

I'm afraid that your undeniable proof got rekt.

9. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The relics give 5% as set bonus when entire set is equipped.
    The same 15% with both trigrams.

I counted 95%.

Do we know how much dexterity increases AR relative to percentage?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  10. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

Time for a probability lesson. Even if your premise is true and it is only 90% crit because the rings dont stack (They're different relics so why wouldnt they stack?), the probability of not critting twice in a row is 1 out of 100. 3 times in a row is 1 out of 1000, and I duplicated it several times in a 3 minute video. So you're saying I'm just THAT unlucky? Get out of here. Its obviously bugged

11. Blitzcronk

The green stats are set bonuses, it's not about stacking it's about the set bonus from the three relics. The KR version and TW version have issues with crit but it is far more noticeable as a warrior, nukes do not often miss. I think crit percentage is reduced on orange/red mobs so that has to be taken into consideration.

12. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

I can see now how the rings combined is only 5%. But it doesnt matter. I have more than enough dex to make up for it. Still doesnt explain going on multiple non-crit streaks. Go ahead, re-test it yourself with 100% crit and I guarantee you'll find the same result.

13. Blitzcronk

Push your crit rate up to 100% and then re test it but you will still most likely miss because of the orange/red mobs. We do not know how much dex gives in relation to percentage, it might not even be a percentage base at all.

Can you not use the reversed relics, they usually add an extra 1% to crit?

14. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

I dont have the resources to gain an extra 10%. Nowhere does it say that crit rate is reduced when fighting orange/red mobs. All this version changed was no drop-off damage or success rate to mobs higher level than you. If thats true, crit should not be affected either. I can get 3% from refined wristbands. Even with 93%, the same result stands even against green mobs. GM's need to look into this issue because there is clearly a bug in the stat system. Not just crit, but attack rating and dodge in general. Go ahead, stand in the middle of level 20 mobs and watch your health slowly go down.

15. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

idiot need's to be baned you rude cake.

16. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

You get close to a 50% damage reduce if you hit mobs that are 6+ levels compared to you.
    The relics don't give 5% each, using all the 3 relics will give you that 5% crit rate bonus, unequip 1 and it wont be highlighted green afterwards.

As I said I don't think dex gives CK crit rate in this version, it should give crit rate overall and should count but who knows right now. Far as I can tell your crit rate on them bears was about 70% which explains why you do normal damage sometimes.

17. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

You forgot that each mob has some critical dodge rate, which technically is reducing your critical rate

18. Frazle

Frazle Member

It's the same as GC.
    100% crit rate didn't mean you'd 100% crit.
    Don't see the point in complaining about it, go do more tests and identify the real rate you need to 100% crit.

19. Chaos

Chaos Member

Hey TayTay
    the amount of critical you hit depends on what color mobs you are fighting. If you are fighting red, you will crit less because they have a higher crit dodge just because of level difference. But if you go and try to fight a white colored or green colored mob, their crit dodge will be nerfed so you will hit crits on every hit.