Can u please Help me ! mind reading this !

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by yorkalag, Oct 18, 2016.

1. yorkalag

yorkalag New Member

hi guys,

sorry for being noob! just want to ask since im new here!! what is an hybrid type of role? how to be like that !! im Brotherhood ... i chose role of being strategist !! first i did chose warrior then i re-role to strategist ! but i dont have any buff skills like any strategist i saw in the game.. how to obtain it i dont see it at kung fu training ground nor on common kung fu trainer.. can anybody explain and teach me some? .. if happen can u add me in game "KonektadO" ...tanx..

2. LordCobayo

LordCobayo New Member

- Common kung fu trainer only have basic skills that share all roles. When you choose a role (warrior, healer, hybrid or nuker) then you can access to role skills with a role specific npc (near the basic skills npc).
    - Strategist (aka Healer) is not a newbie friendly role. It lacks a lot of defenses/hp that will be HIGHLY needed in later levels. Reccomendation to start is always warrior or hybrid.
    - Hybrids have some sustain in PvE with some autobuffs nice at low-mid levels. It does a lot less damage than warriors (because dont use warrior weapons for skills, instead use healers), and have far less worthy buffs than strategists.

But all this is just general knowledge, if you really want to start a healer or nuker go for it. It will be hard and sometimes frustrating if you are on your own.