Warning To The Guan's/Noble Dragon's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gaz3k, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Hi,

This is a warning to the Guan's Break alliance with the Jin's or we will make you suffer, it's only making you guys weaker/stupid, Jin's are only using you for there own gain.

So what does alliance mean for us Fujin/Royal Serpent's, well currently we are not as strong as Jin's/Grand Tigers as they have all the leet's and op players. the alliance is making us stronger as our players are pushing hard to catch the Jin's up and we gaining m33's every other day.

So what should the Guan's do moving forward

1. Well if i was a Guan, i would be helping and supporting new players you need more players
    2. Levelling Promo's with small give away's
    3. Enchant for each other
    4. Build a better Community

What i am trying to say to you guys need to grow some balls stand on your own 2 feet and rebuild Faction from the ground up, as shown last night jin's offered you no protection if we really want your stone we can take it.

And If you guys can not stand on your own to feet you guys will be my target over the Jin's every time i will refuse to attack Jins and target you guys every time even though the Jin's are the main enemy and will encourage other's to do the same

So it's your call guys do or die

Gaz3k

EarthDragon07 likes this.
  2. MoRieNTeS

MoRieNTeS Active Member

You better stfu Almost 80% of guans are european many not playing atm like me waiting updste,we cant attenf Hsb at fking 5 am time also we r waiting for the events tike change and we will see.We dont have any alliance eirh jins , we just respect each other stone at the moment, undertand that we cant attend HSB and all thosw ** 5 am time events

3. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Take care of your life kid, Before you come here talk sht about other factions go see if they want your opinion or try checking how the faction is at the moment .
    Guans atm have only 3 or 4 active players the only person who does hsb its me so why u say i shouldnt ally jins when there is no alliance we just both hate you fujins... If you want my stone take it lol there is no low lvl trying to reach m33 on guans makes no difference...
    This is a strategy game and if tht is our strategy leave us or u want me to come here complain about all your lil sht fujins hs spam and run away on 1v1 .... Even those with 20k hp tht can kill others they run... Tht is their strategy each 1 has their playing style
    Want a balanced game? Stop ganking all the time and think on things to make the game better and call more ppl otherwise the game will be just fuj v jin for next days
    Little fujin scum..

4. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

LMAO Gaz3k Let those 2 Dragons Ally With those 5 Tigers, Game Dead As ** now literally 1 dragon at war and 1 tiger. those 2 Dragons think adding Glvls will increase the population. LMAO well it's time for them to face the facts glvl come out next week so I'm done. No need to go right back to get being tsk tsk tsk another failed Ts2 server

5. EarthDragon07

EarthDragon07 Member

I dont feel bad for guan at all, Guan = Hacker, when are you guy start to play fair I just wondering that all.

6. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

By the sounds of things you are part of the problem we had a guy that went Guan he got to m33 and came straight back to fujin because of Guan's attitudes create a bad atmosphere people will leave and go jin/fujin

7. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

I don't feel sorry for them either it wasn't fun getting ganked by Jins and Guans the last 3 4 weeks i worked hard to catch them up, as did so many others now we kicking there butts they go back to crying, and he crying about time zones i am from the Uk I can not make it to yang every time but i still go when possible

EarthDragon07 likes this.
  8. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Again i am From the UK i don't make it every time but do attend when possible its the way you guys are with players no 1 wants to be part of your faction for that very reason. (Bite all you want you the 1 getting triggered not me)

9. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

It wasnt me you can ask them
    Either TheRebels or FearNo0ne they will both say im very polite but u just pissed me off with this post... thts all
    Mori is inactive at the moment so there is actually only me Shana and more 1 or 2 guanyin tht really plays...
    I am the FL at the moment but im not just sitting there with a name im really helping low lvl players to grow up, we have like 6-7 m1-m10 at the moment i try to help them out but its hard when even they dont play much

10. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

So if there is only 2 players it should be easy for you guys to support new players looking to go Guan, Jin's are strong as they help each other enchant or level up for new members you guys need to do the same thing

If you read the thread i made straight points i don't care if you don't like what i said because it was meant to help you if Guan's want to make us your main target in arena and team with Jin's we will come after Guan's first and that's why you have have been dying alot over the last few days

When we lost loads of players and Jin's/Guans teamed u you guy's wouldn't even fight each other unless it was to give each other easy kills if we were winning talk about playing dirty

But a real leader would listen to other peoples advice and what harm could a Guan event do to encurage new players to go Guan and level up