Golden Time Event: 3x Drop!

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [GM]Ahri, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Agaliarept

Agaliarept New Member

he even doesnt answer.......

2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for the feedback! We like to have a variety of different bonus rates, so our events aren’t all the exact same.
    While this particular event might not be the best event for some players, we do plan on having more event rates in the future, so keep an eye out for announcements. You may find an event that you like soon!

3. YaoZen

YaoZen New Member

you know ? this event is not half bad if they give us Gm-Buff ;) so then all of us will be happy / Xp for low lvls / Drop for high lvls right?

4. YaoZen

YaoZen New Member

even so Thank you for the effort

5. Sternenklang

Sternenklang New Member

Not right ! German Peoples have nothing from the GM Buffs ! Why ? Germany Peoples sleep at evening and GMs buffs at late evening =/ Why put not a NPC and we can get from a buff for 2-3 hours EXP every day

Tigreton likes this.
  6. YaoZen

YaoZen New Member

lol bro im From Romania and thats 1 Hr difference from my time , honestly its the same thing so at least let them give it a shot ;)
    oh and most ppl are not from Germany so at least lets thing of the majority :S

7. Sternenklang

Sternenklang New Member

=) I say Steam why not a right Version on Steam ? Peoples in Germany found not 9Dragons:rolleyes: Ok is not Germany Version:D

8. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

at least you gives a server buffs for 2 - 3x exp for every hour,that would compensate already pissed ppl and btw this event only benefits high levels

9. Sternenklang

Sternenklang New Member

why you make yourselves that so hard GMs ? Put a NPC in town and we can get every day 1-3x the GM buff an all timezone ....

10. YaoZen

YaoZen New Member

BTW any 1 know when does the event start in UTC +2?
    xD

11. Dodge33

Dodge33 Member

Really and most ppl can't play your regular events cause we work on the weekend! And here a lot of us finally have a weekend off and get screwed! Thank you I see that your only concerned for your self! Good to know the other Gms on your games give regular events with x2 exp as posted on there forums

12. darthsidius

dont make effort bro GMs are dumb in here other games of RF got exp event just 9D got this **** event,.they just want this game to die

13. darthsidius

making event after event,.worse to worsiest useless event,.server population havent change,.always declining during event cuz they never tried to make it better not a single one

14. 865vs89

865vs89 New Member

It's been a long working week for me. I was so looking forward to relaxing in the game with 2x XP or something. Oh, well. There's always a next week unless the game shuts down. I'll check back next week.

15. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Thanks for the event.

Lets remember that events are a bonus and even if it has become a tradition. It is not something players are entitled to. It should be a bonus and for some ... a pleasant surprise.

Kiriko91 and balb1n0 like this.
  16. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

This event 3x drop,the GM buff gives 100% drop.Its for high levels anyways.I know u get xp buff.Things is weekdays,their is nothing to do....No events,wair 1month for collection event,no xp event,no pvp event.Boring as hell.Seems like weekends are getting similiar.

Hehe at least GC jad 4days fri-mon event with literally collection event after another collection event.Cant forget weekdays tue/thura TTe event too..It was something.

17. LydiaNadiani

LydiaNadiani New Member

Urrrmm... why only drop?? dengg...
    Give us xp too Gm Ahri... drop is nothing for low lvl like us...
    We know u can do better than this... My weekend is gone again :(

18. lunglinh

lunglinh New Member

Thank for event, but we are like big event too happy birth day 3st 9D campus...
    Thank you Ahri