Warrior

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by ssj6bebe, Aug 7, 2016.

1. ssj6bebe

ssj6bebe Member

Anyone can help with a build of an ec2 warrior build pve? where to put all that points and each lvl

2. o0Paradox0o

o0Paradox0o New Member

Build warrior for PVE ? You can build like that : at EC 2 lvl : Ess : 14 points , Con 60 - 80 points, Str 100 points, rest to Dex, don't put any point to Wis (exclude : u want to use stone need Wis point). Each lvl up put 2 dex + 1 con + 1 str, up 12 lvl : 4 str + 2 dex. Hope it help you.

iMishka likes this.
  3. ssj6bebe

ssj6bebe Member

Yes pve...my build at ec5 is like this...
    Ess Wis 12
    DEX 200
    Str 151
    Is good?
    I wanna use war spirit weapon ec9 and it needs 151 str

4. o0Paradox0o

o0Paradox0o New Member

Yes. It's good. Str enough for use weapons, rest to Dex and some points to Con ( 10 points to Con after 12 lvl).

5. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

dont forget to make cons to 100 at 2nd role
    str - for weapons requirements
    ess- up to you(i never put any)
    wis - same as ess
    cons- first role at least 40 / 2nd role at least 100
    dex - all remaining points

each lvl put the ff;
    str - 1
    cons -1
    dex- 2
    or do my build to max dex early
    str - 1
    dex-3
    cons- put all during chi breathing (means all 6 points)

cuz good to invest in cons than str more def than str only got 4 damage and few def
    while cons put good def and hp which needed by warr as they dont have any heal buffs

DaiTap and iMishka like this.
  6. Dorkst3r

Dorkst3r New Member

Thank you darthsidius for your reply, I was thinking about that as well, regarding stats, no point of going str as previous versions of 9d, as that dosen`t help a warrior that much, from what i noticed you can get a little defense if you upgrade your clothes, can I ask what stats did you went after you maxed dex? cons? will it be 3 con/1 str ?

7. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

that what i do before 3dex/ 1 str but when i notice my hp go down fast on tibet i switch to full cons ,.i just stop str at the dusk weapon requirements..btw,im using ps6 set all +5 and rank 1 and 2 relics + blood trinkets cuz im grinding west temple
    .,btw i already maxed dex and str,.my cons is around 200+ now only got 17k hp atm..if you have questions i guess i can help you in game..im at work atm
    hope i help you on this
    just look for a good weapon,.just use ws hm weapon +11 full crit until you can use the hg weapons...cuz thats all you need after tibet..normal weapons dont do much damage and also you need a high yin or yang resist clothes..depends on what temple you grinding

DaiTap and iMishka like this.