Role to begin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nerkus789x, Mar 2, 2016.

1. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Hi, so what role to begin is the best one now? People told me that now hybrid deffense nuke has longer recast time, hybrid cant buff and heal other players, some skills changed and etc. I wanted to start with nuker, but idk if its still harder with ck artist to participate in dungeons, fight bosses (at GC i had BOT template nuker, wich had ck active, that no one had, so it wasnt hard to fight boss).

2. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Healer is ontop in this version.For pve u can be melee and reach cap dmg.For pvp warriors die from traps.Be ck to kill nukers.Ontop of that u have heal,attribute buff and speed buff which is insane in pvp.

Ck classes no way can outdmg melee chars in boss fights.In farming dungeons they are okay with food gear.

Easiest and best chars would be melee healer or a warrior.

3. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Thank you for guide ;), i will choose healer than, because never had one, only wanted :D. Mhm, now need to decide BOT or Beggar healer :D

Zukee likes this.
  4. Karamele

Karamele Member

I would totally go for Warrior if i was you... sure Healers have nice buffs ,but their def is so bad and youn't be able to kill anyone 1 vs 1 ( within the same lvl category).
    The easiest would be Warriors.

ShaKira2008 likes this.
  5. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Mhm, yeah, its hard to make decision :D. If there would be 3 new clans, than it would be easier :D

6. ironic

ironic New Member

bot/shao as war. biggest dmg.

7. Frazle

Frazle Member

Best is the one that you won't get bored of.
    If you won't get bored playing ck, I'd recommend ck hyb.
    If it's melee, I'd recommend warrior.

If you're looking for easiest, healer (problem is people begging you for buffs constantly, which can get annoying).

8. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Yea its up to u which style u like,for warrior shao/bot or people like hd actives and the style.For healer i like bot cuz of the axe which gives good dmg.For hyb its best to go for hd since hyb can be melee and ck so hd fits that category best imo.

9. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

If beggar war dmg would be same as shao/bot, i would choose that one, i like beggars stile and efect :) :D.