Grinding

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Szafka, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

I don't like grinding. Please disable grinding.

2. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

Seems you don't like a brain either. Please enable it before posting.

ironic, Tussaud, Szafka and 1 other person like this.
  3. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

That's true i dont like my brain but that's not a point.
    I see no point of grinding anymore. I rather stay on shen mo spot and ks all of them. Let's see if they disable him.

4. Typhoon

Typhoon New Member

soon as ppl get to icy this forum will turn into a cry fest again. Im mainly a pver but i honestly didnt mind the open pvp. Kept things interesting.

ironic likes this.
  5. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Grinding is required to progress in the game. PvP is not.

6. Magnus1177

Magnus1177 New Member

And there we go, another person who is one fry short of a Happy Meal. You're saying "if you don't like pvp, don't play the game!"
    And you know, people do just that. They don't play the game. It happened in the past. There were pvp servers. There were toxic fucks like you. And guess what happened. I'll use capital letters since the God seemed to have gifted you with an additional chromosome:
    THESE. SERVERS. *******. DIED.

I said that previously, I'll say it again. I just want to play the game of my childhood, and cunts like you can make it impossible for me. Not because of PKing, I **** on that, you can PK me as much as you want and I won't give a single ****, just because I REALLY love this game. But if this game dies because of people leaving I'm gonna pray that EVERY single one of you gets a terminal cancer and dies so this world is rid of people like you.

Akash4 likes this.
  7. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

Progress for what? another progress? We used to progress to get stronger to get revange on pker or progress for better pvp.
    Well, Im not type of forum player i prefer playing game so Im going back to cc pk lowbies. You can bs w/o me

gl hf <3

machatzi likes this.
  8. Magnus1177

Magnus1177 New Member

So this guy thinks that PKing lowbies is the aim of the game, the peak of progress.

Wow.

He might ACTUALLY be retarded. Like, literally.

9. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

PvP was temporarely disabled. I hope they add some sort of button to switch from PvP to PvE, so that both sides will have fun.
    But I reply to this message for the 'revenge' part. I spammed 100 threads about this PvP issue and explained why revenge is not solving anything. It just adds more hate and more annoying PKing.
    I also said that once they dsiable PvP, PKers will be the ones to cry. Seems I was right again. No one should be able to force me to do your pvp when all i want is to kill monsters. PvP still exists in this game for you tho - there is bloody plain, where 'real' PvP can be done, not just toxic ganking. CC is still PvP, still have duels - so many many options for your kind still exist.
    Now let us grind in peace !

Akash4 and Magnus1177 like this.
  10. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

Play Age of Wushu then. You dont need to lvl there =D

11. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

That's why wanted mode is implemented. There's no reason to be a wanted system if servers isn't pk.....DAAAAAHHHhhhhH

Szafka likes this.
  12. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

LOL that is like saying "Mums produce a baby which is required but Dads do not so kill them."But Dads have a role to play when his wife makes a baby.

Same thing what u saying.Pve is required but pvp/pk is not?However pvp/pk plays a role in the game.

13. Trasric

Trasric New Member

Go to cc and try to pk another pkers like you, no players where is 15-20lvl below you. Have fun and stop crying.

14. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

People just forgot how fun PvP was on Bardo's BP. Everyone meet there who wanted to PvP, sometimes there were more ppl than stands in hefei. Nowadays that so called PvPer..lol,stop - "PKers" (I call them "retarders" ^^) are thinking PvP is a vital part of this game, witch turns out to be PKing lowbies ^^ - it's like telling to someone with alcohol abuse that he's doing wrong and he won't believe you.Sick people.

PvP in 9D was always an addition - otherwise there would be no 200+ lvls in game.

chiyoko3242 and Magnus1177 like this.
  15. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

No it doesn't.

It is no more important than any of the things I can turn off in options.

Using your, rather odd, simile... PvP is like... S&M. Totally unnecessary to the process, but some people like it.
    But a lot of people don't, and no one should be able to to force them to do it if they don't want to.
    Which is what open-pvp with no way to turn it off is. Forcing people to do something against their will.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  16. IrisuKyouko

IrisuKyouko Member

Can we seriously call a broken, abusable feature a 'reasonable' solution to the PK issue?