Bugged quests?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SadoRules, Feb 29, 2016.

1. SadoRules

SadoRules New Member

I started to look around the jade weapon ( young dragon statue ) quest and i saw that it is missing ( did a new char lvl up to gc4 quest is not coming up .
    With my wt i can't see any side quest in WT-Shan ( 10 years of peace / chi reset )
    I am in jinan now Rl12 and there are no quests...

2. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

I bugged my Young dragon Statue quest also. It was after joining a clan or something like this. I haven't found way to solve it and it was faster for me to start a new char. Maybe you can ask to support and they will solve it. I have absolutely no idea how fast will be the answer.

3. SadoRules

SadoRules New Member

forgot to do the collectibles quest >.< ( this wasn't on the older versions ) , anyway in jinan i still have no quests .

4. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Yeah send a message to support and see during that time you can start another char, a alt char is always helpful in 9D (you will need one for collection anyway).

5. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

My friend reported bug on rtd quest(got pked and lost quest) so gm can reset the quest but no reply and its been a week and a half.

6. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

I still cannot even access tickets. My IP address was blocked and twice I spoke to Ahri about this.