In the name of EVERY SINGLE PLAYER!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GetLostBaby, Feb 28, 2016.

1. GetLostBaby

GetLostBaby Member

I want to sincerely say thanks to GM... you showed us that you are the worst GMs ever.
    I hope that your dream was to **** us all . Because you trolled everything .
    And the last **** you made ... was the retardest thing ever!
    "Hi everyone" <-- Happy message.
    "We took down the EVENT" <-- ... Nice way to act idiots , really nice .
    And Ahri you and your entire team can go and **** YOURSELVES!

2. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

Speak for yourself. Not every player is a whiny little complaining *****.

3. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The GM's themselves may directly not be the issue, I personally believe the staff here are just intermediaries between the developers and us the community and more than likely have absolutely no say or control in the development of this game. I see them more as 'community managers' that bridge communication to and from JWG. Swearing and insulting the staff directly for something that is obviously out of their jurisdiction is just a waste of your efforts. This fight is not the staff but a combination between the publishers and the developers, the staff are just here to relay information.

4. muscyy

muscyy New Member

They need a special compartiment called " Listen all **** coming from players" or did they forgot that the server has players either than mobs?

5. Blaze

Blaze Member

Unless JW owns Playredfox and the GMs here are like what you said, PRF can request any change and any fixes they want, All i see here is un-organized Company held up by amatures that decided to start there company with old cheap games.

1. There is no official Announcments to changes and plans for this version, as i see to get new contents we in return lost some old contents.

2. The way they announced Event abuse:-

a. They shouldn't have discussed the details in public or even Ingame they should've refered to it as "Bug Abuse" and kept it in secret internally.

b. They Should explained the details in the Announcment post (the spam they did ingame) and in the game notice they should said the following "Attendance Event will be taken down, Check The Forum for more details", That's How this stuff being handled

3. There is no appointed day for schedule check, its pretty much random and There is a vital fixes need to be made like BP poison resistance issue.

Anyway ill still give them a chance to act more professionally to handle this game as they are still seem to be new to this field.

ShaKira2008 and Zukee like this.
  6. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Subagames was new to,same as RF and that went in the dump.No announcement,been a week and no bug fixes and no ant pvp buff.It shows us that they are here for short term and want to milk money ASAP.It is the players who decide to give them money or not.

7. ShaKira2008

ShaKira2008 Member

:)) RedFox is the best of beeing worste :D

Much Admiration.

machatzi likes this.
  8. Trevino

Trevino Member

I agree with Blitz..do NOT speak for the entire community because you do not speak for everyone. I am annoyed we lost the event, but how about those who abused the bug be the focus of your anger and not the staff?