Question from a new player

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by AdrianS92, Jun 23, 2016.

1. AdrianS92

AdrianS92 New Member

Hey guys,

I did play this game back on acclaim and gamescampus, even though i've never been a high lvl (EC12 cap) i did play it for fun.
    So, these are the questions i currently have:

1. How good or rewardful are the healers on this version? I'm inclined to make one. If not, i will go warrior.
    2.What about the build? I've read the new stats description and i've noticed some changes... and i am a bit confused about how to properly build a healer or a warrior.
    3. How okish is the xp rate?
    4. Are there people helping with low lvl dungeons for ephis?

That's all for now, thanks in advance and have a nice day!

2. AronShun

AronShun New Member

1. You can't buff others as a healer anymore. Make a hybrid if you want to buff others.
    2. Dex beats strength in this build.
    3. Xp rate is as fast/slow as it always have been.
    4. Only if you join a good league.

3. Yiotis

Yiotis New Member

This is actually wrong. Healers skills (and some hybrit skills) have changed. Healers now have a +all attributes buff like the one hybrids had. all their rest buffs have become utility buffs (movement speed, attack rating, def buff, dmg buff) Healer's attribute buff gives higher stats than the hybrid buff does. (~15 for hybrid, ~25 for healer). Hybrids now cannot buff others.
    (the confusion with buffing others is, that you cannot buff others any more while in Heffei)

Indeed Dex is now the most important stat, even if you are going CK. (it gives both physical and CK attack rating and Dodge).
    Con is more important than Str now in general. It gives more Def than points in Str would, and gives more HP than what it used to back in GC. But of course you need Str cause it gives you some Def and its your +dmg stat unless you go CK (and its easier to increase unlike Con, the healer penalty stat) and it's also a weapon requirement

4. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

dude y
    dude you confused him..
    hybrid cant buffs others...healers can

5. darthsidius

also you can buff others even in HF...even vending players...i also have a healer..melee build,.max dex then str then cons
    its up to you for the mastery if you want a trap healer then pump it with mastery.,for me i prefer a melee healer.,just make sure you have a good weapon cuz healers have low damage compare to warriors

Yiotis likes this.
  6. Yiotis

Yiotis New Member

Yes, you can train your skills that way. (convenient with the new auto-key press feature, but you still have to manually Meditate to regain your Vital Energy)

What i meant, is that when you use your buff skills on someone in Heffei, your target wont receive any buffs or healing from you. Your skills will gain exp, but nothing else happens.
    (this was also implemented back during the last year of GC service, to prevent ppl from getting all the possible buffs they can, then enter into heffei duels and over powering others.) IMO, this was a null change as most cross class buffs last more than 10 minute, and running to BP, get buffs and then back to Heffei defeated the entire change.

7. AdrianS92

AdrianS92 New Member

Thanks for the awesome replies :)

I'm on FC lvls now with my healer, but i did noticed the following:

1. Targeting skill only works on bosses on in dungeons, never on map monsters.
    2. Manuals won't work for traps xp
    3. They do however get xp on blue mobs.
    4. What does encouragement do?

I'm finding all my mastery to be so situational, you can't actually pick up something that will help on the long run.
    What's your thought on this?

8. darthsidius

thats what healers are....all i can advice is patience....like there role "strategist'" ...always use manuals while grinding...your buffs or skills will lvl up without noticing it

iMishka likes this.