[EVENT] July 4 Events!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Jul 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2asj512

2asj512 New Member

My favorite 4th of July memory would have to be the one I spent with my whole family, where distant relatives came to the United States to visit and we got to celebrate the 4th of July! I was born in Uruguay and came to the US when I was three so when I got to meet my relatives from Uruguay in so long I was elated! We all went to a park with an open field and set up a picnic like scene with foldable chairs and blankets. We all talked about fond memories and then it hit 10:00 PM, which was time for the fireworks!! The fireworks were utterly beautiful but extremely loud, as all fireworks are, but looking over to my relatives faces and seeing there enjoyment was priceless. Truly a memory I won't forget!

IGN: Lifestyle
    Thanks in advance!

2. Zeept

Zeept Creator of Inferno Guitar

Hey , Id like a side of weight watchers with them McNuggets please ​

3. Sugar

Sugar Active Member

july.jpg
    "I'm glad to be in a country where the laws don't attack people of different nationalities. Not only that but you're able to express yourself and be proud of who you are." #America #ProudToBe #GayPride Never walkaway from who you are.

Items
    Shinshi Hair
    Pouty Eyes

Gridiron Jersey
    White Linen Shorts
    Cardinal Gloves
    Polar Bear Treads

Accessories
    Full-Love Heart
    Urban Street Glasses
    Volcano Pendant

IGN: Good
    Memory: My favorite memory is when my dad finally came to see me in person. We went down by the river bank to watch fireworks. That's when I finally grudged up enough courage to tell him I'd like him to see me more often and that I dislike not having him around.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  4. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. - Confucious

RumbleFighter_07032016-220820.jpg

Hair: Polar Bear Hat

Top + Bottom: Cutie Lamb Body

Gloves: Ringside KO

Shoes: Drum High Shoes[M]

Eyes: Berserker Eyes

IGN: Rise

Favorite Summer Memory

My favorite summer memory was actually from two days ago when I went camping with my dad, sister, and a group of friends. We went tubing and I ended up falling off the tube at about 35 mph, landed on my stomach too... ouch. I met some old friends and made some new friends as well, it was great! Another major plus from the event is that I managed to score an internship with a relative for my future major in mechanical engineering and it's going to be great because I'll be closer to family.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  5. DannyPhantom

DannyPhantom Mastermind

74 Kill Event : In progress
    (PS: if I were to be a lucky winner id like to give away the colonial flag if possible, doing this one for fun and for wc usa top :D )

Fashion Event:
    thumbnail_RumbleFighter_07032016-204205.jpg
    "....'MURICA"

Item list-
    Usa helmat
    Sapphire Blue eyes
    Regular Nose/ Vampire Fangs
    Never Forget
    Noel's Bottoms
    Devilish Aura
    Colonial Flag (USA)
    (Also had Stars and stripes title on )

Favorite July 4th Memory:

Ok so my parents were away for the night and it kinda sucked that I wasn't with them but I got to go to a friends house and spend my night with them. Better than alone, you know? Their family was stocked with fireworks and had a nice firepit set up in their driveway with plenty of s'mores and drinks so I knew the night was gonna be great. We go on and pop as many fireworks as our pockets could allow us lol and by the end of the night all we had were a bounty of used cartridges all over the street. By this time our fire was dwindling down and we had run out of firewood so we thought quick on our feet and decided that throwing those cartridges into the fire could only help right? Lol nah we messed up. First my friend saw a spark , one small spark, I saw it too and we just kindof eyed each other like nah that CANT be good lol. Next thing we know the firepit POPS into a frenzy of lights and sparks shooting everywhere and at this point we're all running away, chairs flipped around, we all couldn't believe that just happened. To this day I have not forgotten how dumb we were to throw fireworks in the firepit lmao but it sure does make for a good story. And if I ever forget, there will always be a burned hole in one of the chairs in my friends garage to remind me :cool:.

Good luck to everyone!~

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  6. Graxter

Graxter New Member

Ign : Azules

Fashion Contest :
    [​IMG]

Hair : Tempest Hair(F)

Eyes : Sad Eyes

Top : Tempest Coat(F)

Bottom : Bleached Dukes

Gloves : N/A

Shoes : Foot Taping

Accessories : Nerdy Reading Glasses, Great Thief Mask, Black Skull Backpack, Nitoryu

Favorite Memory :
    My favorite July 4th memory has to be a BBQ my friend's parent threw. My friends and I all went and had a great time together. We spent the night watching fireworks too, it was awesome.

7. WalkingGod

WalkingGod New Member

cute story baby -Pack

8. Rondo

Rondo Member

Link to my best Red, White, and Blue set -( https://gyazo.com/c0c773500e07135088f7eb4ebc0216b2 ) [​IMG]
    Iteams used:
    Hair: Hardened Avenger
    Eyes: Demonic Eyes
    Nose: Sickly Nose
    Mouth: Pout Mouth
    Top: Brick City
    Shorts: White Linnen Shorts
    Gloves: RF Red Bout
    Shoes: Sea Rockers

My best memory of the 4th had to be when I was 14 years old, me and my family went to my cousins house and we ate then we started blowing up fire works we were having a good time but when we tried to do an artillery shell my brother accidentally put one upside down and lite it. After that it blow up on the floor and we all got scared.

9. Gandolf

Gandolf Clean Up Crew

My FaVoRiTe MeMoRy Of JuLy 4Th Is WhEn Me AnD My SiStErS wEnT tO mY cOuSiN's HoUsE aNd ShOoT FiReWoRkS wItH mAnY oF mY sIbIliNgS. We AtE mAnY dEcOrAtEd FoOdS lIkE a CaKe Of ThE AmErIcA fLaG. wE eNdEd ThE dAy WiTh A pIcTuRe Of AlL oF uS wHiCh WaS vErY CrAmPeD.

10. Gandolf

Gandolf Clean Up Crew

RumbleFighter_07042016-001257.jpg
    IgN: Gandolf
    -Disclaimer- I am poor and and cannot put white text color in white format so...
    Hair: Black Dragon Hair(M)
    Bottom: White
    Limen Shorts
    Eyes: Omni Eyes
    Top: Red Rabbit Shirt(M)
    Accessories: Valkyrie Wings(Silver), Mummy Headpiece

11. Actimo

Actimo New Member

upload_2016-7-4_1-0-44.jpeg Hat: Blaze Snapback
    Shirt: Fall 6 Tee 9
    Gloves: Blood Mage Gloves
    Pants: Frostfang Bottom
    Shoes: Drum High Shoes

My favorite 4th of July day memory was when my brothers took me the mountains nearby and we waited for the fireworks. It was pretty nice to see all the fireworks for a couple miles. The fireworks lasted about an hour but they were some really nice fireworks. Afterwards we went out to eat at In-N-Out and that was the end of that.

12. chino1297

chino1297 Active Member

IGN: dvsn
    [​IMG]
    Hat: Red Rabbit Hair (M)
    Shirt: Red Rabbit Shirt (M)
    Bottom: Red Rabbit Pants (M)
    Shoes: Drum High Shoes (M)
    Mu favorite memory would be this one time in elementary where I biked with my family to the beach to watch the fireworks. The beach is usually packed, but on that day it was crazy. Hours later fireworks went off and the sky lit up.

13. Benoon

Benoon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    IGN: Benoon
    Items:
    Cupid shirt
    Blue Linen shorts
    Retro hair (Gelled)
    Poseidon Spear
    Foot taping
    Omni eyes

4th july.
    I don't celebrate 4th july, altho Is always nice to see fireworks from a distance . :D

tamirtov and Sohoshiro like this.
  14. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

[​IMG]
    Hat: Fox Ninja Mask(M)
    Shirt: Hot Hawaiian Shirt(Blue)
    Gloves: Fist Tape
    Shoes: USA Sneakers
    Accessory(1): Independence Cape
    Accessory(2): Nitoryu Sky
    Title: Stars and Stripes
    My favorite summer time memory is when I woke up and I thought I'm late for school but then I remembered it's summer and I can sleep until when I want. :cool:

Benoon likes this.
  15. Kunmiester

Kunmiester New Member

If I were too look back to that one memorable 4th of July it would be last year when me and my family went on a rewarding, yet painstaking road trip around Texas. The driving with three other siblings made it painful, but the attractions we got to attend were magnificent, but although those experience were memorable they weren’t the most memorable part of the trip; it was the drive home, the night of the 4th , spectating all the beautiful fireworks, it was then I was reminded the strides we took to become this independent nation inspired by liberty. I will always remember that day because of it.

Ohana likes this.
  16. SacredSword

SacredSword Well-Known Member

For the Defeat your opponents 74 times event,do we just kill player 74 times or play a game 74 time?

17. WindFang1

WindFang1 New Member

Can someone help me I can find thread.

18. LastHope

LastHope New Member

IGN: Helsing

Favorite 4th Of July Memory

My favorite memory of 4th of July is when I was four years old. This was the first time I went to see fireworks. I remember walking towards the seaport with my family and seeing there were a lot of people already there. When the first firework appeared I was so surprised at how beautiful it was. We watched the entire show and went home, while it was very crowded and it got hard to see at times I really enjoyed it and have gone every year after.

Outfit
    Hair: Default Soul Fighter
    Top: Dirty Skool Bully
    Bottom: Top Dog White Bottoms
    Gloves: Ringside KO
    Shoes: Red High Tops
    Accessories: Ninja Fox 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Dedster

Dedster New Member

My favorite 4th of July memory was when one summer all of my uncles and aunties got together to celebrate the holiday. There was lots of food, family, and fun. There was so many fireworks that we couldn't use them all and instead saved them for next year!

20. HanGaming

HanGaming Clean Up Crew

My favorite 4th of July memory was the time i went to a fair and saw fireworks. I went with my family and we stay there until 12am just to see the fireworks. All we ate was junk food especially funnel cakes which are my favorite. Although this sounds lame my family is asian so this was like a once in a lifetime moment (lol).
    RumbleFighter_07042016-130600.jpg
    IGN: Snow
    Items:
    Stars and Stripes (Title)
    USA Cap
    USA Top (F)
    USA Bottom
    RF Blue Bout Gloves

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.