Does refinement matter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michiyo, Jun 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

[Pole +12] ks [Spear +17 + damage leech + traps + team]

Can anyone explain what happened in this video?
    All the money spent on refinement matters?
    What does GM say?

Note: Not to mention the anti-pk buff glitch in LOULAN

Credit:
    HD Healer: Miyo
    BOT Warrior: DeeDragon
    BOT Warrior: TayBaLo
    HD Warrior: Deadner
    Shaolin Warrior: RuouQuenSau

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
    daicamap likes this.
  2. Michiyo

Here is the clip!

3. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Was this recent? This is very bad because that means GMs did not delete bugged weapon and many are still farming items. Game is dying because of these and gms wont fix exploit. Question is, will GM take action? Gm please ban and fix this.

balb1n0, Michiyo and Alcohol like this.
  4. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

IP Ban for all VN

5. justvant2

justvant2 New Member

hahahahahaha...
    killed boss refine only 43 sec...i think its a bit too fast...
    who is close enough to that shao ??? can he at least lend me his pole for like 15 min each day ??? for run kylin...
    hahahahahaha...
    at 1st i think its HG12 pole, but then when i watch closely its not...
    yes, refinement is matter but in this case, that shao is a little bit "special"...

6. Michiyo

As racist as always lols.

Even a HG 12 pole isn't comparable to a whole team. Damage leech buff = x2 damage on bosses. Trap = some extra damage.
    The clip is about a comparison between a +17 weapon (with full supports) to a solo-ing +12 weapon.
    HG 12 or not isn't that matter.

Btw, good news for PVEs, anti-buff now available in all maps, including Loulan xD

7. bxmap3

bxmap3 New Member

GMs we got now is very inexperience, therefore they dont have much knowledge about 9D. but JW should know all this bugged by now and send a fixed patch. The main point is the exploiter will still be the winner and the paid customer #%$#$%%%###$$$%%^^^^^$@^&^## you know what i meant. this is WHY 9d is not going forward

8. Shunrai

Shunrai New Member

you can look at this in 2 ways

1)this masked shao may have a +12 but its really not all about the weapon its what you pack so he could've had 1 Blue ex +1 blue + the temp ex and normal temp banners we'd never know but with that kind of crit dmg along with the HG set and maybe the MKC/belt (correct me if im wrong on that but i dont think the belt is out yet?) +pills/buffs is more than enough to outdamage anyone, it depends on what relics the 2 top hitters had eqiupped at the time.

2)hes hacking haha no other way i can say it

balb1n0 likes this.
  9. Michiyo

Sorry but I don't think that arguments base on relics/items would be valid.
    DeeDragon has confirmed that he used 5 Blue Banners + 3 Black Banners. Also, Dee has tried many other relics that give extra damage such 5 black + 3 blues, MKC + belt, BOC and so on. Btw we are talking about DeeDragon, one of the top players and the only one who has +17 weapon in Tao, up to date. I doubt if Dee can lose to items, in general.

Don't forget the healer's damage leech. That means x2 damage on bosses.
    Not to mention traps....

I think second option would be more reasonable.

P/s: 5 banners is the maximum number of every type of banners you can wear - DeeDragon

10. TheDarkness

TheDarkness Active Member

Check his items and will know, GM can do that :). How about option add-ins on relics, each relics can add 3 options, if all highest crit dam he can get 18% extra. 8 relics 94% crit dam also not bad right. But this can only be abled to verify by GM.

KinhKha and balb1n0 like this.
  11. TheDarkness

TheDarkness Active Member

Dude, what's up with u? Topic owner is American national but vietnamese breed. So you think only vietnamese can hack and other national can not? Meant vietnamese so talent.

Okiku and Michiyo like this.
  12. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

Looking fishy.
    Just want to add few more things to calculation. He is white clan during daytime, this boss is human like i guess but i have no idea. its 10-20% more dmg for him. We have so many ways to combo banners, what did Dea use? I saw some dmg on crit gear and dmg on crit hit relics around.
    It is possible that he could outdmg targeting and 5 lvls of refine, but as i know Dea have good enough gear. This should be checked, send a ticket.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Is there some antipk hermit bug? lol. I still have some antipk pills left from hefei clinic that can be used in ll, maybe he has too?

KinhKha likes this.
  13. Shunrai

Shunrai New Member

i looked at his wep again i thought it was an HG wep...haha yeah the weap is modded it seems cause im pretty sure thats a GL WS pole? either way HG+7 could outdmg a GL +12 so im gonna have to lean towards the fact that hes using hacks here
    Can we get a ban hammer?! lol

14. Michiyo

Yeah I reported the anti-pk buff abuse to GM. They don't remove the anti-pk pills, and now anti-pk buff glitch. This server is just becoming a PVE server. Sigh....I don't know why do they hesitate on removing anti-pk pills and fixing the related glitch.

Can only pray and wish the bests would happen :)

15. Michiyo

This was recorded by Deadner on June 27, 2016. I already reported so we can only wait and pray for the best :)

16. kitode

kitode New Member

To me, the shaolin RuouQuenSau is hacking and should get permanent banned from gm, or game will dead by these bugger , hacker. The pain is for payee player vs hacker

17. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Ban vn IP

18. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Show me an act of.racism. Show me with a league full of Americans keeping the server from grinding. Oh wait you can't. But I have ss of vn camping stairs in temple. Not grinding, but harassing every player that comes through. So again ban vn IP. Hacks are coming from them and others are getting. Eliminate the problem. Vn have always been a problem in 9d. That's not racism, that's statistical facts. What happen to 9d vn server?? Killed by hackers. So you tried to hack every single version since. BAN VN IP. BAN THE PROBLEM. SAVE THE GAME. CHECK THEIR ACCOUNTS AND BAAAAAAAN THE CHEATERS. PLAIN AND SIMPLE, IF GM DINT START TAKING ACTION, ILL FIND AN ALTERNATIVE WAY, AND MAYBE YaB ALL VNL

19. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

RuouQuenSau is Legend league. Legend is All4Weaklings. I guess Deadner didnt realize this. I killed Legend and A4W comes everytime meaning they are the alts or have ties to All4Weaklings. Ban them all. Ban VN country IP

20. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    dtddquan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.