Kunlun Rates & Exploits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VSlash86, Jun 19, 2016.

1. VSlash86

VSlash86 Active Member

I've seen many people boasting about & selling LVL 1 rewards and the Congratulations pop up has been coming up really fast with the same names, who usually are suspected for exploits

yet the regular rates are (for me and some other less than 1 LVL 2 box for 1000 LVL 5)

you really need to start checking logs/rates before this gors out of control and this is just week 1 of the event, you already had issues the 1st day

I already warned you about rates the first time around and even exploits nefore the event was launched yet you slapped me in the face deleting all my posts

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
    balb1n0 likes this.
  2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Here's one thing to note. If you go ahead and disclose all of these exploits, the staff here thank you and that usually seems to be it. People have been exploiting this game from the beginning of the closed beta and the staff are too worried to do anything. Checking logs seems trivial and you could easily set a number of conditions to log everyone trading specific items but they just don't have the technical knowledge to do so.

Remember the exp cards, they didn't remove them entirely, they just removed the tradeable ones and left the ones in your bag still working.

balb1n0 likes this.
  3. VSlash86

VSlash86 Active Member

nice to see thise thread approved 24 hours later
    now go check the exploit report regarding Kunlun Boxes at bug section

balb1n0 likes this.
  4. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

hmmm, that doesn't sound realistic. My rates so far after tons of stacks of lvl5
    For me its 255(lvl5) > 125(lvl4)>42(lvl3)>1(lvl2) i think u get aprox 1xlvl2 from 30lvl3.
    1000 is just too many. 4 stacks for lvl2, even if its true in your case its really bad luck.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  5. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

I think it's just the luck of the draw. I have opened a couple hundred lvl 5 and gotten I think 3 or 4 lvl 2's. If someone hoards a ton of lvl 3 boxes than its not a big stretch that they will get some lvl 2 in a row.