Battle For Throne LEVEL GUIDE

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Wasabi, Jun 18, 2016.

?

Did this help you any?

1. yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Wasabi

Wasabi Active Member

Hello GRINDERS i know you guys are itching to get your hands on 2k and i am here to help. I am posting this because i know there are some of us who cannot simply buy rc and that is a total bummer if its your mom dont trust purchases or you just planning on using your hard earned cash on other things i am here to assist you with this game SO HERE GOES:

1. You must link game before you do anything else for extra points
    2. beef your characters up and get a dominating team which is made through the tutorial straight for you
    3. venture through DAWN COAST (first area) and complete each zone 5 times till the counter says 5/5
    4. Complete the quest line till they stop talking to you and it allows you to take full control
    5. By this time you should get a good feel and be about lvl 20 in I say 2 hours

I hope this helped you get to that level, this is the fastest and clearest method i have found if you found anymore methods to help fellow players feel free to message me and i will add but i do hope this assists you and if you even need help i be glad to help in-game. Have an awesome day!

tamirtov likes this.
  2. Wasabi

Wasabi Active Member

Frequently asked questions?:
    1. Can i do this on multiple accounts?
    1a. Of course you can but do this at your own risk obviously because this is exploiting which is against the rules of RedFox but i am not gonna tell you whats right from wrong you are old enough to decide your fate Lol

2. What is Gold/Food/Runes for?
    2a. Gold and food is essentials in the game obviously gold is currency used to get characters develop and also train your heroes while food is used to renew the exploration floor and is also to develop also

3. I cant beat a certain boss what do i do?

3a. well once all your heroes call it quit on you till the point they wont battle you can get more heroes from the tavern and bond them together and beef up the hero and reset game to get them back in action.

4. "I DONT SEE MY CODE WDF REDFOX RAWR"
    4a. Dont panic when you get to level 10 or 20 what you need to do is relog so turn off the game and turn back on and the code should be under "RedFox" you wont miss it!

5. How long can this take?
    5a. Free cash does not mean fast so this takes for the average mind to beat about 2 hours even faster for those who have the grinding spirit!