Lol

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BloodStorm, Jun 16, 2016.

1. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

I see so many people complaining bout how they dont like this or that,well its either you play or you dont.
    I honestly dont see the whole big deal with god levels I personally like the god levels for many reasons,also really youre going to quit cause they mightve added warlord cape? Lol please if you played previous versions of twelve sky and u had then whats the difference here? Just either play the game or dont,we dont need to see you whinning cause the game isnt the way you want it to be.its not your game if you wants the game like u want it then make your own game with your own rules and stuff.I can honestly careless if this game is pay to win,you can still get the **** you need regardless if its pay to win or not.just gotta farm for the **** you need while others are paying for it because at the end of the day the person who actually earned thier stuff has more of an achievement than someone who bought it all.

Thats all,
    Prodigy

Sp3ctra and Iegend like this.
  2. Nanashi

Nanashi Member

true story..

3. Toxin

Toxin New Member

"I see other opinions that I don't like therefore I must tell them why their opinions wrong with an opinion of my own"

A post calling out whiners while whining about whiners, the irony.

Sp3ctra and MMaskati like this.
  4. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

Who says I was whinning? Lmao im just stating the facts,and its not an opinion its the truth.

5. xZliman

xZliman New Member

Good luck playing alone in the game lol xD