Discussion about top 100 lvls statistics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kobasica, Jun 14, 2016.

1. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

As this is role playing game, lets see what we got with this "updated" Korean stat system, stat change and fix of finishing skill on all clans brought to us.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Top 100 lvls by roles:
    1. Warriors---------------- 77
    2. Strategists------------- 14
    3. Holists------------------ 05
    4. Chi kung artists------ 04
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    By clans:
    1. Brotherhood of Thieves --------- 38
    2. Heavenly Demon ----------------- 22
    3. Shaolin ------------------------------ 19
    4. Wu-Tang -----------------------------17
    5. The League of Beggars --------- 03
    6. Sacred Flower --------------------- 02

As it is noticeable on first sight more than 3/4 of top 100 players are warriors. 2nd placed strategists with 14% which isn't bad at all, while holists and chi artists are at 5% or under.
    Its also noticeable 2 least populated clans are together under 5% which is really sad.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    What do you think, where this server failed in producing interesting and disperse role playing environment?
    I ll try to list some of problems, you add your thoughts.
    * Healers supportive skills, like heals, ve heals etc aren't updated to mach this server mobs and other players dmg.
    * Healers are good support as pocket healer, afking char on other pc. No much need for them around.
    * Hybs got unsolved ck dmg overflow, and increased recast on nukes.
    * Weapons aren't designed to work as mele and ck in same time, but yet hyb/healers weps get to have ck dmg stat options. IF support roles should use both mele and ck, why not to use it on same wep. Warriors get to have highest mele, and nukers highest ck dmg on weps. Why not support to have both mele and ck dmg on axe,wbs,daggers.
    * Ck users riceive higher dmg than others despite stat factors. ?? why that?
    * Mix of ck and mele type of mobs/bosses in dungeons is good way to increase need of ck roles. (ck roles in top 100 are under 9%)
    * Clan specifics that will help sacred flower and league of beggars clans get some players. This clan % is sad.
    * MY opinion is that all skills weren't updated accordingly with the changes. For example mastery shield on lob and mastery on wt> 1500hp shield and 750 hp/1500ve dmg, while every non crit pvp hit is 2-3k+. Its so useless ...

Ps. I know there is no much conversation between publisher and developer, and that every change they wanna add might cost them cash. With this population and low spending I doubt anything can change here. But might bring up some point for thinking... here or somewhere else.

balb1n0, RockinSurya and Spite like this.
  2. skeedish

skeedish Member

BOT is OP that's y most population.
    Warrior is OP that's y most population.
    SF and LOB are UP (UnderPowered LOL) that's why few ppl wants them.
    Chi Kung artists & Holists are useless. That's y only 4% & 5%.

kobasica and Kito420 like this.
  3. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

=)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  4. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Spears are highest dmg, black clan has always been more populated than white side. Warriors don't have any real cons as they can effectively do every aspect of the game without much strategy (kill it, if it hurts too much run away, and so on for infinity) most people (myself included) like being the damage dealer so most gravitate to that class.

5. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

I'm sorry to inform you that your analysis is wrong... For example some players have enacted the Retirement option. Like for example if you look at ranking list you don't see MInMin on there Warrior HD HG6 there's more players out there that simply are hiding and or not wanting the public to know their level.

6. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

I agree this isn't 100% calculated data, but statistics from sample of 100ppl who doesn't hit the retire button. There is equal chance for all roles/clans to press it.
    My point is to show data from statistic example, there are many more players but this is only data available. This may include statistic mistake.