Tick Tock GMs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maugrim, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

I'm sure a lot of people are getting annoyed with the lack of things getting done to either fix the current state of the game or update it to make things better. I haven't even been active on my main due to this, just farming **** on my farmer, not buying any RP.

19 days since the last maintenance and announcement, meaning nothing has been fixed or updated in 19 days. GM responds to threads here and there, but they are simple responses.

I urge players to not waste money on this game until the GMs tell us what the hell is going on. What is the companies plan. On your little mission statement, there are at least 3 things that are false based on your inactivity:

"Strive to provide excellent customer support" -False
    "Provide the most satisfying gaming experience" -False
    "Share a passion and enthusiasm for games" -False

Anybody can talk a big game, but doing means a lot more then just talking.

Balls in your court GMs, all I want to know is what is the companies plan at the moment, what are your priorities, and what are you going to do to keep the current players and gain more.

And can we please get updates here and there if maintenance is not being conducted so we at least know what is going on.

And yes, I will send exactly what I said in a ticket, at this moment, I see no future for this version.

tjxxx, Drilox and CPike0 like this.
  2. Iegend

Iegend Member

I understand everything you said fully.....But there can't be updates every week. I'm positives GMs are mostlikly going to release new updates/patch by the month, Every month is 30 days or so. I think we all need to be patient and understand that this is only beta. Just wait bro everything ill turn out good, give them time. I've never been on a game that gave daily or weekly updates its usualy always monthly

Sp3ctra likes this.
  3. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

If you read my post, I wasn't focused on patches for the game. Weekly, if not more, updates/announcements should be done, especially for a game in the beta phase. We need to know if this game has potential, how can we be sure if the GMs stay silent? So far the business is bad.

A rough time table should be implemented, I understand things can change, but as players we need to be informed of what's going on.

4. Iegend

Iegend Member

Did you play during CBT?

5. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

No I was on deployment

6. Overlord

Overlord Member

I've been saying this for the past month.

7. Holcim

Holcim Member

time to quit guys! gm's dont care :(

ToxiicChicken likes this.
  8. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

A guan complaining bout the game...huh who knew

iceryan likes this.
  9. Yuiri

Yuiri New Member

Im a fujin who will complain.

Either way Maugrim as much as i use to have bloodfued over against you back in Huns i am Aka Kunoichi aka Yuffie of Huns, sadly it comes to terms of agreeing over this part the people here in this company business dont seem to know how to handle support customers of keeping any satisfy of their players which will reduce more players. Just cause your running 12sky2 You people ask for new content/Patches? . . . . MOST of you already know what going coming out without a brain cell to waste. Content won change the factor of this game handle and the company who is running the server. You can take any game and host it up on server just cause they are running it doesn't mean it 100% great. Only time TS2 was honestly ever fun in my view was back in Aeria games till hackers **** it but thats in the past.

"Strive to provide excellent customer support" -False
    "Provide the most satisfying gaming experience" -False
    "Share a passion and enthusiasm for games" -False

^This

This alone carries alot yes i strongly advice not to spend or even considering putting any more money into this game company till they actual start putting their foot down and actual communicate, But if they try to say we need money to hire new GM's and new GS(Game Sages) Forum Mods etc etc. I would pretty much say full of ****. Yes most players here who actual know the game from the ground up would be 99% way better as a GM then the current of any GM's of the game that dont know **** about it.

But sadly the chances of a regular player becoming a GM will end up being a corrupted GM in the end. Just as Huns, AGE, Mayn have become

10. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

U guys do realize theres only 1 gm per game right? If im correct.

11. vernal

vernal Member

So what? that's an excuse for them not to communicate?

12. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

No but last time I checked gms help run the game and have thier own life with thier families and ****.they can't have a life and manage a game by themselves and chat with everyone that wants to chat with a g.m 24/7.

13. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

Theyre here to run the game lol not be ur best friend to talk to you whenever you like them to.

14. Yuiri

Yuiri New Member

Even if a GM has 90% of their life time busy with themselves if working for a game company you must provide and be able to cooperate & run professional in the line of duty of being a GM, a GM isnt someone who is handling patch notes though.. the GM here is mostly the one suppose to handle the community and support tickets. Well being known you guys should simply know this by now.

Developer = Handles patches, Codes etc etc.
    Game Master = Handles community = test up coming patches

Edit

In honest truthful way GM's dont handle much of thing then the Product Managers, Dev's,
    GM's are just their to handle simple community, forums, and any 3rd program hackers etc which is 0 effort at all

15. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

Haha sup Yuiri, long time no see.

Anyway let me say this, it does seem like there is only 1 GM per game, so work load can be pretty high for each GM. But, if you look up the company, they claim to be open Monday through Friday, 10am-7pm, that's 9 hours, now let's take and hour away for "lunch break", that's 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week.

I highly doubt they are working nonstop, and if this is a legit company with potential, then each GMs know what needs to be done for their respective games. If they know, I'm pretty sure they can find 15 minutes out of 40 hours to give us weekly updates. Updates on the current status of the game, known issues being worked on, and what's about to come, etc. That's just bare minimum customer service and would actually help tremendously.

This company needs to rely on customer loyalty to make money and become a successful business. How do you get customer loyalty? CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I understand that this is still the beta phase, I'm not expecting weekly patches or things to be fixed quickly. I do expect weekly updates on how this game is progressing, that is the biggest and most important thing that needs to happen in the beta phase.

16. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

I'm not complaining about the game. I'm complaining about the lack of customer service, big difference and it's justifiable. Understand what's going on before you put your 2 cents in.

17. Musuyajin

Musuyajin New Member

I have been GM myself, back on hungames, and as a helping hand over Aeriagames back in the days. Working with twelvesky 2 can be a lot of work, and players are not always aware that it takes even more patience when they become cancerous over unsignificant matters; However I am not fully on anyone's side;

Certain players do spend money and if this server is supposed to be legit, it is only by respect that answers should be given atleast when it is asked for important matters; The gaming being in beta, of course it takes time for certain things to be added and discussed, but it also means work has to be done within a fair ammount of time.

Twelve sky 2 players can sometimes be as rude and childish as the runescape community; I do know that, I've been used to it, bringing all closer to the same IQ level of an orange.

Now to you players, calling other names and lacking respect for a matter of ''Factions'', who you think is ''OP'' because they did get 120%s much before you, will only bring you closer to being another idiot that will never make this game go further. Please be respectful to your community, that is sadly very fragile. Please bring positivity in what you do, and between players, '' It's done GG let's all quit'' will obviously not help anyone, let's admit it.

RF Owners has some work to do; and Players as well.

MMaskati likes this.
  18. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

You make a valid point, but most of it is not what I'm going for.

Game updates- like I said, I'm not expecting weekly patches and fixes. In my first post I mentioned 19 days since last maintenance etc. I should have clarified other better, I was gearing more towards no updates on the progress of the game, like there is really no plan at all.

Of course people spend money on this game but why spend money on a game if you don't know has potential? If you don't know what's going on on the other side, then you are blindly spending money on a not for sure thing.

Bashing on players or other factions was not supposed to be discussed because that is not where my thread began, anybody who starts that is, to be blunt, an idiot and has no weight to their words.

All in all I do agree with you mostly, but I don't really know where you stand on this customer service issue.

19. eatmyplis

eatmyplis Member

oh its really in beta?? will the server be wiped xD?

also ":"Strive to provide excellent customer support" -Fail"

as far as I know, everyone on these forums are always posting their ticket answers.. you need to learn how to do this. Forums are for us, I didn't see you quote where they say they only help via forums, if at all.

20. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

Making issues public is actually a great way to get the ball rolling instead of keeping them private.

Also I did say I was sending my exact original post in a ticket to get hopefully a more detailed response, going on 1 day and 9 hours, it did say it could take 1-3 days so I'm patiently waiting.

This thread was made for players to either agree or disagree, or maybe put their 2 cents in just in case maybe I forgot something. I've already had quite a bit of people agree with me, and those that have disagreed haven't been able to provide any concrete proof on why I may be partially or fully wrong.