Gm are doing nothing about the grief issue.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kito420, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Griefing - This refers to players who do not play the game as it was intended, but instead seek to harass other players as their main focal point. This includes stalking or attempting to kill another player's character that has no means of recourse within the game. To "grief" simply means that you are trying to negatively impact the gameplay experience of another player. A player on the opposite clan cannot be grieved. It is perfectly acceptable to take actions in order to get a player of the opposite clan killed using whatever means possible.

I just seen you posted this GM. Now my question is, where are you in game? This population is almost at crash lvl and those of us who have any idea of this game have told you how to counter that but it just seems you do not care about the population and community. Unless you are a VN, you cannot grind Temple. They will pk anyone who comes in that isnt VN or in their leagues. and they will kill you as many times as you come in. No fks given. This is because you have no real discipline set up. You let a player by the name of YaB come and kill half the population by bugging a weapon and pking server in 1 hit. You gave him a tiny slap on the wrist and sent him back to the server he hacked.

Did you even remove is items he farmed with that weapon? I believe it is the rights of the community to know what actions where all taken against him since he lost his rights and privileges as a member of this community by hacking and modding the game. Those weapons are still in game and you have not gone through all the bags of the players to check. You just fixed it so they cant bug them anymore. Did you look for the ones that are still bugged and sitting in players bags? My thing is this, you are never around. We normally do not week weekend event updates until minutes before. We have had 2 events in the last 5 weeks and 1 of those was only because of the American holiday.

I watch my league mates being killed over and over in the same spots by the same players all day just so they cannot grind. To me it feels like they are trying to alienate me from other players because after a while , players will start to resent you if you are the reason for them pking you. They cannot kill me so they grief the players on lower lvls or that try to go to Temple. You need to be more active. This server depends on it. Go ahead and sell this license now if this is not something you truly want to be apart of because we dont have time for games anymore. You need to start acting like a company and doing something with this game please. We know new content is given to you, not created by you, but there are GM buffs you do have and you do have the ability to give xp/drop boosts. You should also look into VGM and other GM to get in the game and walk around like old GM used to do. That way you can see what really goes on, and those players would never know you are there unless they too had GM tools.

Bottom line. You are losing players and are doing nothing about it. There is a harassment/Grief issue that isnt being addressed nor taken seriously but i am watching all my friends and mates leave the game because what is the point of playing if you cannot even grind and lvl up to be something?

Swim, nicholas9588 and Okiku like this.
  2. Silviak420

Silviak420 New Member

DemonGirl is first. Who will be next?

Oitza likes this.
  3. SleepyFox

SleepyFox New Member

" Don't do thing to others that you don't want others to do to you " . Before saying anything you should control your behavior LJ. Could you explain when u run around icy/tibet and grief lowbies ? You're just lucky because Viet never report that issue like some of you did . Also what kind of human u are ? Calling people trash is your style , isn't it? Respect others and fairplay . Let people knows you're not annoying kid in this server .

dnlogin09 likes this.
  4. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

Banned for what? "Griefing" aka pking? Hacking weapon is 7days ban according to yab's case, how much she got for her crime?

5. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Players who exploit bugs or grief other players so they cannot grind is trash. Thats my style. Move on from my thread troll. Like i said Unless you have me on SS or on video, quit making lies to slander my name. I go to Icy and lower maps to kill YOUR idiot A4W friends that go there to pk low lvls. Show me on wanted in icy or LD. Where is this video or SS? I used to pk those maps when i grinded them. Difference between me pking and A4W, is i do not grief. Grief doesnt mean pk lower lvls. You just cant understand english very well. Grief is pking the same player over and over. Camping their grind spot so they cant lvl up. I do not do that. If i wanted i could go tibet to HZ and pk every single A4W 2 times in a row if i wanted to and couldnt get banned. Because its not griefing when you pk a player 2 times as long as you do not cause them to have a bad time. As i said before. report me. I will report myself. GM i need to be checked for speed hacks, weapon damage, being a 100% complete badass and for griefing. The only time i will kill you over and over and over and over is if you come back and attack me. Then you initiated combat and i am defending myself within reason so enjoy your ban Demon and to those who do not like me, I am not here to be liked. I have a select number of friends and i dont want anymore. I do not care what you think of me but i have no reason or need to hack in this game.

6. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

So its ok for her to pk players til the quit? he got a 3 day ban. I cant change what GM did to YaB. I dont make the rules, i just follow them. She got 3 day ban and he got 7. Neither crime fits its punishment but w/e. He should have got 30 day ban and she should have gotten 1 week ban for harassing the players she harassed. No matter if you are in a war league or not, no player has the right to deny you the ability to grind.

nicholas9588 likes this.
  7. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

There are no clear rules on this, what is considered griefing. If gms start involving in this, this will never be a clear situation for them.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There is tons of ways to get to pk someone 3+ times in row if he is attacking ur friends, and he can report you for griefing... Fair ban? nope
    Also you can do things that can be considered griefing which aren't involving any pking.
    Can i train darkness/para/confusion trap near you while you grind, i won't pk you but its some sort of griefing isn't it?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This post isn't for you its more to GMs and dev team. Why you bother with this instead of adding simple solutions like...#wanted #tracking #penalty #idon'tcaredebuff....

PKing never was considered harasment, sorry but there are players who doesn't read your consored forums, how suddenly they know the rules you just came up with?

ps check this video

there is no pking but still he harassed him. Did he got any ban on acclaim? nope, not even a word.
    If game is open pvp you can do anything except hacking bugging ...

dnlogin09 likes this.
  8. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Honestly, you should do "take it or leave it". I call w/e you saying here: "crying".
    Why? Because its invalid.
    Why its invalid? Because GM think so.
    Why I say GM thought so? Because no action is taken.
    I will tell you my story, a story of a healer. Healer means no pvp, at all. I got bullied. Yes I did. I had to hide, re-log while running from pk-ers, beg higher levels to protect, observe and find out when the bullies aren't around so I can grind, make as many friends as possible to defend against bullies and so on.

Yes I call it "gaming". Find the way for your problems. Asking people to solve your problems isn't gaming.
    Anyway this topic is done. GM still will take no action for this, and I just simply know it.
    Take it or leave it!

P/s: I have seen many people who are not VNs (for example, Jasmine league) grind in temple. Its the matter of management and relationship. Not the game system.

9. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Yeah that's bannable. The ToS clearly stated about doing game play for others. Plain and simple stop defending them. They think it's ok to pk pve players until they quit. You're as ignorant as they are for siding with them. They grief my league cuz they can't kill me. Plain and simple.

10. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Your league is pking anyone, not just viets. Some of your memebers are from summer/winter league or alts of them. I see them pk at lower lvl maps and kill pve leagues like jasmine. Also just because someone is in A4W or any viet league does not make them a pker. I am from A4W and i did not pk anyone from DKJ. You just pk all members because you accuse them of griefing without thinking. I am always griefed by DKJ memebers but i wont report them for griefing because its just a game. I suggest you target specific memebers of a league instead of blaming the entire league and griefing them.

11. Kalzi

Kalzi Active Member

Omg what happened to 9D. You can be banned for pvp now? :)

12. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Not banned for pvp, but banned for griefing. But people are accusing others of griefing in the forum even though they should report it to the gms and let them decide. If it is truely griefing, gms will take action.

balb1n0 likes this.
  13. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Another A4W player on forum trying to make lies. They can pk whoever they want. I really feel as if your english comprehension is so low you do not understand the situation. Our players do not stop others from grinding or enjoying the game. Pvp is ok. Pk is ok. Pk 1 player 15 times in 10 minutes when all he is trying to do is grind. Read the ToS and stop coming here trying to make me look bad. You loook stupid. Follow the rules and you wont get banned. Stop hacking weapons and cheating. Stop being pieces of sh## and you will stop being banned. Stop trying to make players quit, and you wont be banned. Come here talking all you want but the ToS states what it states and it is there to protect the fun of all players. Who wants to be pked over and over and over and over by players who mostly cheated by using glitched weapons to farm their entire league weapons and gear. Cry more about how i used LEGAL item mall to get my gear instead of glitching weapons and hacking dungeons.so continue making alt accounts to troll the thread but the ban is 3 days. More of you A4W will be getting these bans in the next few days. I think if you quit, maybe the server comes back to healthy population. They dont want to play where hackers are.

14. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

GM did. DemonGirl is banned. I came here to address the problem and since GM read this before support reads tickets, this was first stop. This message has been sent to support last night and we are in works of cleaning up hackers/glitchers/griefers. Griefing truly exists when players wont let you grind. In order to play all aspects of the game, you need to grind. I do not camp their players in Tibet-HZ because i understand ToS. I think it is funny when arrogant players assume griefing doesnt exist. This is not your game. These are not your rules. These rules are implemented so players can have a fun environment while playing a game instead of constant harassment from glitchers. If you give me GM tools, ill prove everyone i called a glitcher/hacker is infact hacking a glitching. GM check their bags. Look at stats on all weapons on IP registered to those leagues.

15. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

DemonGirl was banned and more to come. Stay tuned.

16. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

And like i said kid, If they have beef with me, come see me. They cant kill me so they grief the lower lvls to try and make me look bad. Sorry chap. Like i said. Enjoy the bans. Maybe they will learn when they come back or get another ban, either way come fight me. Stop pking low lvls with your glitched gear.

17. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Griefing - This refers to PLAYERS who do not play the game as it was intended, but instead SEEK TO HARASS OTHER PLAYERS AS THEIR MAIN FOCAL POINT. This includes stalking or attempting to kill another player's character that has no means of RECOURSE within the game. To "grief" simply means that you are trying to negatively impact the gameplay experience of another player. A player on the opposite clan cannot be grieved. It is perfectly acceptable to take actions in order to get a player of the opposite clan killed using whatever means possible.

WHAT recourse means is you can only collect gk/bk once an hour. Why are you trying to pk the same player 15 times in that hour or more? She was purposely trying to harm the gameplay of the players, not just pk. They are all that way.

18. Ridiculous

Ridiculous New Member

I will be posting on this account for now cause my account is locked. First of all you need to relax. It is just a game and i am not trying to make you look bad. I have no
    beef with you or your league. However, i am telling the truth and you seem to be in denial. You seem to think that just because i am from all4w i cheat and do not understand english. Stereotypical much? Others can clearly understand my english within this forum and i have been posting for awhile now. I am just pointing out that you are a hypocrite and are accusing others of griefing even though you and your league do it to. I am not here to defend A4W but to defend every other league that is not a viet league. I see your members go to lower level maps and scavenge for viets to pick on. But if there are no viet in the game you and your league pk any other league without letting them grind(such as jasmine or breathen). Your league members do not pk once but attack them multiple times through the method of griefing. If you are unable to achieve karma, you and your league keep bugging that certain person until each of your large groups gain karma from them. You are no different then the viets who grief you when you were a lowbie and are angry at the entire viet population because those certain viets attacked u and you decide to KOS anyone who is in a viet league. Now your here and writing a forum because the gms are not banning the viets you hate. You should relax and not bash on others. If those viets truely griefed you, then gms will take action. A forum is not needed for this sitation and i suggest a gm closes it down.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  19. RockinSurya

RockinSurya New Member

Griefing through repeatedly killing is not acceptable in this version !
    As we cant repeat kill a low lvl, unless they hit u back again .
    If this was taken as Griefing , then in maps with wanted Systems got to be FIXED

A low level hits a high level [annoying], high level tries to defend and kill him/her
    Gets WANTED !

Though in Maps like West/East temples,tibet,LL , People got to Learn the Team Work .... that`s how we got to roll !!!
    Got annoyed by repeated kills in the above maps is not acceptable xD
    You got many places to grind ... Tibet / LL / SSrS / Icy dungeon/temples . Or get ur allies to retaliate them
    Enjoy the aspects !
    Getting repeatedly pked is not an excuse !

20. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

First off i do not hate viets. The majority of the glitchers in this game are VN. The majority of them are in A4W. I do not have selective pkinjg when i am killing a league. I will kill everyone that wears that name. I again implore you to show me where i grief anyone. I make my runs through tibet,LL and Temple for my kills. I am Ps11. Is that wrong of me? pking maps i can grind mobs on? I pk a player 1 time, maybe 2 if i see he came with more friends to attack me. Once you leave pve and come after me to try and kill me, if i kill you 10000000 times thats because you came back and attacked me 999999. It is funny that you fools keep saying the reason im not banned is you dont report it. Again implore you to try and get me banned. It is impossible. I dont glitch. I dont cheat. Unless you keep attacking me i kill you maybe once an hour and in this dead population thats even stretching it. To be technical about it, if i wanted, and all within ToS, i can come pk you once an hour ever hour and not get banned.

BK/GK can only be collected once an hour. I am not a **** that pks the same player until s/he quits. Why is your account locked? You come here talking on me from an alt account cuz your main is banned? I am not stereotypical, i am a generalist. I see 90% of A4W is VN so that is considered a VNL to me. Idc if 3 white guys are in it, its predominately VN. and half of them are glitchers and hackers. I am not the league master so if there is concern with our players griefing, you can either have then banned or ask Kratoz to kick them. I do not pk Jasmine. I have a Real life friend who is in there. As is Nefeliem. I used to PK Brethren because a few of their members helped A4W attack me before. Thats part of pvp. And last time i checked, i only kill A4W. When i pked Legend, it is because they are allies and alts of A4W. And even more, I am still warring some of them since R4.

I dont care how well you speak or who understands YOU. You dont understand the rules. Dont come to me with your insignificant trash talk about me being in denial or blah blah blah. Like i said get proof. Show a video of me killing a player more than 2 times in 1 who did not initiate with me after the second kill. I kill you and you bring friends to kill me, ima kill you again and your friends. each time you come for me, ima kill them. Thats called self defense , not griefing. Nobody is griefing me. They are griefing my league mates because they cannot get me. They cant stop my grind so they think hey lets ruin all grind for all DKJ so they will kick him and he is all alone. LMAO. I love solitude but they cant kill me so the bottom line is this. She was banned. More will be banned. If there is beef with me, bring it to ME. Dont pk low lvls and expect to get me to show up. Ill just let them SS you and your league pking them over and over until 3 day ban. When Demon comes back you know she will be on another ban immediately. Good luck and dont waste your time here, My point was valid and made. That is why she is banned. Go get in another league. one whom isnt known to glitch and hack. Maybe you can have some credibility.