About Jinong drop rate.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Drilox, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Drilox

Drilox New Member

Please GM do something about Jinong drop rate.
    I see Fujin and Guanyin with pet, leet, for Jinong nothing, only Book of clear fog/Skill reset scroll or red/purple jade.
    Just do something, we can't play vs other faction with that really bad drop rate.

Drilox M33 Jinong.

2. LuigiFR

LuigiFR New Member

+100000000000000 Jinong have bad drop rate lol ill grind all the time and .... jade/bocf etc ..Good luck for have a GMs response.

3. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

I've seen Jins with pets and elites, so that argument is kind of invalid.

Plus there are many players in all factions including myself that hasn't gotten a pet or elite drop.

Also for me, the only skill I've managed to get was HS and 7th sword.

Drop rate is fine, just some people have gotten lucky unlike you or me or most people in this game.

DavidZx likes this.
  4. Drilox

Drilox New Member

If we have elite item and pet in this faction it's just with cbt package, before this i has never seen any jinong with elite item, and just 2-3 people with pet.
    Lot of people just farm 5mins and drop something good, in jinong faction we can farm 15H+ per day and we just drop 2-3 rm33 and a lot of bocf/rj/pj.
    I'm not here for say "Guanyin and Fujin have an advantage"', i just wan't to know why we can't drop anything.
    (Sorry for my english)

5. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

From the research I have done in the past, this is pretty much what I've gathered regarding drop rates. It's random, that's the harsh reality of it, now, the more mobs that are killed, the chances to get a rare or an elite drop starts to increase very slightly. Now the chances start to increase, but what you get is random, whether it be a piece of equipment or a jade etc.

In the beginning of OBT, there were a lot of people without an elite or pet, myself included, only a small fraction of the entire population got lucky enough to get those drops. As for Jins, before the CBT package, I saw some Jins with a pet, just like guan and fuj, as for an elite, I only heard of 1 spear, but I never saw it.

A decent strategy I've used for drops is to just switch grinding spots, it's not full proof, but I've had more success on drops by doing this.

Now this explanation on drop rate does not include the possibility of hacking.

6. LuigiFR

LuigiFR New Member

LMAO.

Man , Im jinong too and look war we dont have pet or any elite item.
    Now just look guanyin and fujin xD we can't do anything because THEY have advantage. close now.

I leave this game , its not fair not fair and ... not fair ;) Good luck.

7. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

Bye! ;)

8. Dakora

Dakora Member

Hey Maugrim! =) it's Rei from Hungames :p went Fujin this time xD

9. Calamity

Calamity Member

There is literally 3 jins with 200% pets and 90% leet long spears. From what i saw in war. And one jin with 120%

10. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

1 jin have leet so dont be so pro drop rate on jin faction is **** best drop sht ever but gms dont give a fck for that 3 jin quited today because of that sht....xNelo still on this fking game dont get banned alot of fujin-guans hack and no1 see that noobs but GG for game drop is **** pills more **** hacker's power no1 care

GG G.MS for great work!!! (NOTHING)

11. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

You went to the dark side :(
    Lol jk, nice to see ya again :)

12. MMaskati

MMaskati Member

Hey Rei ^,^

13. Dakora

Dakora Member

Hey! :D

14. Drilox

Drilox New Member

Really guys, just create new account and just try to drop skill/leet/pet or other amazing item, just try and you will confirmed what i say about drop rate in Jinong faction. Fortress was always like ghost city, only afk afk shop in the fortress, cause every people in this faction grind all time, and this is why we are not a lot in war, and yes we have 2 people with 2 elite spear, and one with 120%, but we can't do anything vs 30-40 ennemies with pet or elite item in war, so if GM's can do anything about our faction drop rate please.