Game Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThatHurt62, May 31, 2016.

1. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

WTF what hall is it in forum.

What is it?

Thread Status:
    Awaiting moderation before being displayed publicly.

Waiting 6-8 hours for open my new topic for moderator deleted?

This is your protection against spam? LOL

Censorship leads. ha ha ha
    GM if you did your work so that you do not need.
    I do not know what you're doing, but you are lacking communication with the players. You have to listen to them.

We are not sheep !!! beeeeeeeeee

balb1n0 likes this.
  2. mplustravel

GM where is it?

A new in-game event as you promised?
    New daily rewards.
    Where is fixing bugs from our Bug Reports?
    Where's yours promised great this game?
    If you did not realize it.
    We thus still complaining, and rightly was repeated and nobody does anything. GM aware that you lose the base of players. So if you are just about 100 active players.

ReportJinxPlease likes this.
  3. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

JOIN ME IN MY REACTION MOVEMENT. CAPS LOCK FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!

Spite and ReportJinxPlease like this.
  4. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Your thread was not deleted. It was merged to an existing thread. Please check your notification.

5. ReportJinxPlease

ReportJinxPlease Member

Sooooo when is the new update????

6. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We welcome all feedback. Please quote my statement as you posted. We usually don't like making promises as all things are subject to change.

ReportJinxPlease likes this.
  7. mplustravel

lol, you have some very short memories that?
    You dont remember that in February you promised us that the events that they will have on KR we will have too? On KR 4-5 events left and here = 0 events (OX event isnt for us in-game real event).
    Ahri ppl going left from game because it's here boring. No in-game events, no black and white war, no fun with GM (hunting GM, tournaments etc), it takes a long time to fix something.
    How do you explain this: that on KR is maintaining or patch or fix bugs several times in week and here 1x in 1-2 weeks
    People did not really like it. Ask them.
    Do something about it and fast.

8. mplustravel

What announcement? I didnt get anything about that my post/topic was merged.

9. terongbelanda

terongbelanda New Member

This 9d Aweken lifespan is draining out, thanks to the absence of in game event.. to bullier, to GM and Staffs who i never seen not even once since my 1st day until today (i've seen many GM in game of all games i played that interacted with players but never seen here in RF, even in Acclaim GM showed up ).
    And Thanks to the Hatred and racism community which GM and Staffs just sit by and watch and laughting out loud while seing their sheeps and cows are still keep producing milk for them despite the number of players is counting down to Zero.
    Thank You all, Very Well done. i love this game but i hate to see this game dying, and by all mean quite soon will be shut down if situation keep this way.

10. mplustravel

I apologize for this post, but if I put this post alone, so do not pass censorship.

1) censorship
    What is it?
    Thread Status:
    Awaiting moderation before being displayed publicly.

This is your protection against spam? LOL. Why I must wait +8 hours for open my thread?
    Censorship leads. ha ha ha
    GM if you did your work so that you do not need.
    I do not know what you're doing, but you are lacking communication with the players. You have to listen to them.

GM, why you not infor us about this new?

We are not sheep !!! beeeeeeeeee

2) How They pulled us by the nose
    [GM]Shinnen: ...Your voice was heard by the developers and we are pleased to announce the awaken of NineDragons. We're blown away by how passionate and the amount of endorsement everyone has given to try and bring the game back to its original Korean version. We couldn't be happier to make your wishes come true by making this announcement! The highly anticipated original Korean version is finally here, so be sure register for OBT here!

A few weeks later:
    JoongWonGames: ... I can tell you guys that it is not exactly the same build that we have in Korea right now. The Awaken build is the upgraded version of KR build.

Upcoming Contents Revision

Enhanced BvW Wars/Occupation War Rewards - still missing
    Enhanced Chi-Kung Type Mesmerize / Debuff
    Enhanced Skill Stats - still not all fixed
    Dragon Quest Renewal - still lot off missing - GM Ahri say: new Q comming in april, but then he/she took owns words back
    Enhanced Loulan PVP Point Shop Items
    Training dungeon - he he he no longer need to add to this game, because the players have a higher lvl than the dungeon, and new players are not here

Non in-game events

Only one non in-game event: Spread the Word… and You Could Win!
    It said that such event will be more?

3) JoongWonGames - nick on forum
    JoongWonGames, he has promised to respond to your questions. He replied 5x and then he's never showed up.

Do you remember what he wrote about crafting?

JoongWonGames: Sry I'm not very good at ENG but as I can see, you're saying all those craft and systems with rate is too much, right?
    I do agree with your idea and I'm working on those kind a things for sure, not sure it will suit your request but I'm sure that
    We can make a difference in crafting system this time. Like you mentioned about costume system, we're going to make it lot easier to get it in game not spending lots of dollars to make it.

I know that Crafting system in 9D has been a huge stress for many players, I won't promise anything before the real changes but I'm sure we can provide better crafting system on this version.
    Our developers also agree that crafting rate is too low which might gives too much stress to player, so hopefully, you guys might be able to have better chance to get those items after OBT

source: http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/hello-im-paul-yoon-from-joongwon-games.299/

I do not know how it is with you but it seems to me that the crafting system is the same as GC if not worse.
    example. I tried Craft 1300 cri nugget.
    My attempts (the number indicates how many attempts went craft)
    15, 54, 47, 3, 1, 19, 57, 16, 97, 42, 83, 8, 17, 37, 109, 83, and last unknow because me left all materials at the 75th attempt.

That's all for this Time

For GMs: Make new Spread the Word… and You Could Win! :D you need more new players :D or you will have emply server.

mplus

Spite and balb1n0 like this.
  11. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

These guards was already there in the past even during acclaim time.
    They disappear not so far from the Beast Clan entrance.

12. Darkjin

Darkjin New Member

Just don't play this server if u dont like lol. Blame JW and others RF have nothing to say.