9Dragons and 9Dragons Awaken

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bonebreaker60, Apr 10, 2016.

1. bonebreaker60

bonebreaker60 New Member

So I was a very high level player on 9Dragon before it was closed on Games campus. PS12 (205). And I just recently game back to the game to find out the game is no longer owned by GamesCampus and is owned by SUBAGames. So There was no character transfer according to my knowledge. And now I stumbled upon 9Dragons Awakens by RedFox. What is 9Dragons Awakens and how is it related to the 9Dragons on GamesCampus and if so is there a way to do a character transfer for my high level character?

2. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

RedFox have never played 9d before. No experience, and a very naive company. Clearly just wanted to abuse 9d player wallets because day 1 of release they make the biggest pay2win item mall in the history of the game. Everything is expensive and gives massive advantage in game. I highly recommend you dont play here.

KWPanzer, akam6666 and Klitz like this.
  3. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Hello :)
    No one is managing Suba's version, so I advise you not to go there...
    There is no character transfer here. You have to start all over again, since this is a new version.
    GL!

4. bonebreaker60

bonebreaker60 New Member

Oh wow that's unfortunate :(. GamesCampus was also very greedy in their schemes, and I was hoping the game would go into better hands. This is so very unfortunate to hear :(.

5. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

But PS12 is not high level... Come back and grind :)

6. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

New stat system, forced chi breathing, wanted system... Even the items that are missing makes it new, in a sense that it's different from the others we have experienced so far...

Totally agree.

7. bonebreaker60

bonebreaker60 New Member

If I am not mistaken PS12 was indistinguishably close to the cap level

8. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

You would stop too if you had any foresight. There is a reason many of us have stopped.

9. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

I remember when CS was cap lvl then maybe PS would be high level. On GC in week or two you could be IM or HG lvl.
    Here in month i made DB11 w/o any events.

10. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

This sentence is nonsense. When cs was cap lvl, you couldn't be ps. When ps was cap then ps would be considered high lvl.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GC took over game with DB8 cap and increased it to im12. In that first stage of gc he could be considered high lvl, if he quited later on, he would be some middle lvl, or low ... nvm

11. bonebreaker60

bonebreaker60 New Member

I have no Idea what you guys are talking about but let me break this down. Szafka, PS (Projected Soul, Level: 181-192) comes way after CS (Crimson Snake, Level: 121-132). So if CS was cap then there is no way PS could have been reached.

Kobasica, if IM 12 (Immortal, Level: 216) is cap and my level was DB 12(Dissolved Body, Level: 204) Then I am a pretty high level. Very close to the cap in fact. But earlier I misspoke and said my level was PS12. What I meant to say was my level was DB12. and PS12 is still considered a high level in my opinion.

kobasica likes this.
  12. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

Yes. I tried to point that out to him that it was impossible to be ps lvl at cs cap game phase.

Then it was your misspell. Ye that lvl would be considered high in some eyes, ps maybe not. nvm :)

13. Frazle

Frazle Member

It wasn't.
    Cap was HI something (forget the specific and nobody reached it) and the experience at high HG was under 0.01 per kill.
    It was like mid-high HG was close to cap in number only, in amount of grind time remaining it was still very far off.
    Meaning PS12 was absurdly far away from cap in an experience and even in a level standpoint (over 36 level difference).
    Although this debating/arguing is pointless now, I just felt like clarifying.

14. Tarukmackto

Tarukmackto New Member

I highly advice the new and returning players to play and see if it suits your fantasy plain and simple don't listen anyone about how the server is just play and enjoy.