rf is boring pls fix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xTeddyBear, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xTeddyBear

xTeddyBear Active Member

spent more than u ever would on rf o_O
    Game didn't improve.
    you're the one acting like a child. (an adult would understand that this is america. freedom of speech) jus cuz someone states an opinion doesnt mean you can harass them about them being wrong. youre just one of thos people you talk about o_O
    i do not cry over this game

my rf closet was and probably still is one of the top 3 maybe 5 best in game.
    and its been the same since ogp
    only a few people have seen my account so they actually know what i have.

@silver whats the input for the namu :O
    pls teach

2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

k.

I am willing to telling you. I am getting arrest from the cia anyways.
    You see. American didn't improve their shitty american fake dream.
    Taxation existing, where does the money go when it taxed? That is like this [​IMG]
    Who controlling the government? Oh wait remember that Obama promised us he will build the economic better for us, but it didn't improved. Because Rothchild owned him and made him into slave for almost 7 years.
    You don't know who is Rothschild? That's ******* sad. You were possible under him, cuz he owned all your everything and your fine ass.
    You never know the true history.
    You think Trump will deport me from this country? I bet that will not happened because rothschild owned him and make him love us.
    You think Bernie will save this country for the economic? I bet that will not happened because rothschild owned him and trashed him.
    You think Hillary will save this country for the ********? I bet rothschild is going to raping her old smelt ***** for the money.
    You know why rothschild own EVERYTHINGS? Because his family networth are 500 trillions.

Now you crying over me for Humo is going to OWN this game? **** off. Rothschild possible owned this game cuz it didnt improved. I think you should cry over the Rothschild what he has done to your ******** everything and your **** fine ass instead of crying over this ******* game. Now you can stop the ******** out of it and take the ******* L.

PatrickRF and WashedUp like this.
  3. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

Might as well give up trying to get sht to change. Even the players in game are boring.

#RipRooftop
    #RipPirateHarbour

4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I have no idea what any of you guys are complaining about. Not every game holds up over time as well as Capcom vs SNK 2 but RF is holding up way better than every other fighting game would 8 years after its release (look at Street Fighter 5) and every update pushes the boundaries of what we thought the game couldn't do i.e. Krav's counter, Aikido combat back grab, Red Rock's PPK launcher. Also we're only halfway thru May and we've already gotten SEVEN carat skill items released even tho I think we may have gotten 5-6 total between '13-'15. The Another Scrolls and Custom Exocores are some of the best possible things we could've gotten.

People here need to stop being so ungrateful. Take a break from RF and go remember that most of the other "good" games out there are trash. Y'know what other game came out the same year as RF but didn't outlast it? Marvel vs Capcom 3.

HumoLoco likes this.
  5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Ikr i agreed. I cant understand why these ppl complain about the another scrolls but we have a great chance to buy them as carats as Nimonix promised us. Nimonix is sure better than our U.S president.

6. CityCat

CityCat Member

WHAT? i didnt know aikido had an alternate nanmu and its one of my favorite scrolls!

Tengu likes this.
  7. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

DAM

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. WashedUp

WashedUp Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

HumoLoco likes this.
  9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

:>

Facts.

WashedUp likes this.
  10. Manners

Manners Best Dressed

Destiny was my bae, idec about the criticism of the game. 2 bad im old gen scrub so no 1 plays destiny on ekk box

11. xTeddyBear

xTeddyBear Active Member

haha manners switch to ps3/4 dont think any1 plays on xbox1 like that
    playstation has more features tbh

@HumoLoco and i honestly did not read that essay lools

12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Bet you read the whole and make an excuse. My essay is the TL;DR. You failure realize these are not essay. It took you 1 min to read it. Sadly.

13. ToySoldier

ToySoldier Active Member

The difference is those games have expanded their communities. RF has only gotten smaller and lost people since 2011. Oh and those 8 items are just reboots of carat items so that isnt anything special.

RF would still be solid if more people played. The fact that free channel is the only channel is a huge problem

ToulueVang likes this.
  14. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

To say they are "reboots" only holds true if you look at the item's name and icon because aside from having the same attack motions with an attached name they couldn't be any more different than their original counterparts. Another Serpent is nothing like Serpent in how the scroll is played. The exos not so much but really if you took what the Customs are doing but ignored their visuals the only one that is truly a reboot is Custom Xero.

I do wholeheartedly agree tho that our community is our problem in addition to playing only moon and glac #OneStageFighter. I say we need to start reporting more. Way more. Report people for anything. Report me for juking the fvcking censors.

15. ToySoldier

ToySoldier Active Member

One example does not justify the fact that they are reboots.

ToulueVang likes this.
  16. YeahFoes

YeahFoes Well-Known Member

Humo won.

LastGoD and HumoLoco like this.
  17. HunterX

HunterX Well-Known Member

people who still buy cc are very stupid people in my opinion
    well for this game i mean

18. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

One example isn't enough to brand all of them as reboots.

19. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Wot

Fraud likes this.
  20. AnglicGrace

AnglicGrace New Member

Hi I have been playing since 2007 this game has its good points and it bad points just play the game and have fun :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.