According weapons with bugged stats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kobasica, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cadic

Cadic Member

I do not know what to say how when the GM said hacker is a good person. I
    I cant trust GM. Maybe I'll leave sever.

2. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

...and when all bugs gonna be fixed we will ask nicely for server wipe and see where VN's gonna end up without all those bug/exploits :) I bet they wont even reach Tibet.

3. dnlogin09

dnlogin09 Member

shut up kid, your words like baby 6 years old without thinking. Game for 15+ year old kid, pls find another game same your old, got hack/cheat/bug and you will be number 1 in, not here!

4. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

An many ppl are sick of retards like you. And I'm helping them.

And on top of that, no VN have balls to even report any bug not to mention admit of using one. This is where difference is. Only one thing you can do is cry on forums and boast lion roar in game. Who's below 15+ years ?

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  5. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi everyone!

I understand that many of you are frustrated with the current state of the game, and it's understandable. This bug was discovered and reported by YaB before anyone else had the chance to abuse it, and this is the main reason why I said he was a good member of the community. Don't get us wrong; we value and trust everybody in the community.

We also appreciate everyone that has been helping our team by reporting bugs/exploits to make Nine Dragons even better. If you found a bug/exploit, please do us and the community a favor by reporting the details and steps to reproduce via support. Posting on the forums telling us “Please fix!” or “GAME BREAKING BUG!” doesn't help to fix the problem, but causes more problem.

Conclusion: This bug has been fixed. The thread will be closed. Discussing bans on the forums goes against forum rules.

6. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Lastly, we are aware of the Kylin Boss issue and have already forwarded the problem over to the development team for a fix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.