According weapons with bugged stats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kobasica, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

We all (the normal players) experienced the last night roar drama about bugged weapons. I'am not going to dig into who used it and who admitted to use it or who got accused of using it.
    The point being, who ever had those stat bugged on his weapon, will have unfair advantage over everybody. For example, farming any kind of dungeon for all time cap dmg, or grind on isolated parts of map, or to pk with one hit. If all of this was true, dmg to the server is done, items are obtained with unfair advantage, and those few fair players that have left will leave after this.
    GMs do a damage control, don't let this go further on. Ban all the glitchers, and all of them who were involved in trade with them. This is your last chance to save this server, but I think you are too late...

Ps. Example of bugged weaps is like dexterity increased 4000, dmg increased 1000% etc...

Anonymouse and zth0rz like this.
  2. SleepyFox

SleepyFox New Member

This server already dead . More ppls left cuz some idiot trying use hack speed .They aslo take advantage by use bugged weapon. So where're u GM ? Those players exploit this game but still run around .

kobasica likes this.
  3. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

Just for GMs to have an idea about how bad situation is when someone is using this bug. This is picture from OTHER server, and its not me ofc i never play male chars ^^

700 000 hp, and dat kind of dmg... this server is closed if this thing is here ^^

Attached Files:

4. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

No point bro, GM did nothing all this time when reports were made about players from Legend and A4W. Video proof was sent by players and nothing has been done. To take action now on a single player will just be favoritism. If they want to ban....they should have a look at their tickets again and ban all those people that were involved in bug abuse, hacks or exploits and not just one person.

I hate cheaters, so whoever the cheaters are, doesn't phase me on what i stand by and that's fair-play.

5. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

All who did that should be banned, and items obtained on their chars tracked and deleted. I remember GamersFirst when some players started using hacks, and others started as well since the ones before them were using too ... that escalated to hackersfestival... It wasn't then important who started first...
    This situation here is same, if not worse, and more dmg is dealt on game economy which is imo more important than bp full of speed hackers (on G1).

6. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

Post video here, if it was public. GMs would react immediately because no1 in their right mind wouldn't play their dmged server.
    Anti propaganda. :)

7. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Dang, not this again. This game needs a 1 month maintaince. I bet people are going to start exploiting Bead of Chaos next since that was very easy to do in game campus. Gms please take action! Please redeem yourselves.

kobasica likes this.
  8. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

Just imagine how fast they kill that kylin boss with these weaps:p Who is smart is using them only in dungeons where no1 can see it:p No need to use it in public

kobasica likes this.
  9. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Haha that means they can farm SRS dungeon doing capped damage, making it easier and faster to create banners. Then they can sell the banners cheap to other players and make money. This is ridiculous and i bet the GMs will not do anything because they dont understand the game still even though its been a couple of months.

10. CaptainHook

making banners is 1 thing only. But how about they do 10 + chars and do that 12 raid dungeon run:p? Normally u can do it 1x/day on 1 char, but with those weaps they are GODS, they can solo it even with LS chars so wtf:D?

11. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

Impact on game economy is beyond measure!

Any GM gonna comment this? Last night during roar drama, GMs were on buffing every 10mins instead of doing some action versus exploiters.

12. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Decided to paste them so everyone can see:

[​IMG]

Darkjin, Werewolf and CaptainHook like this.
  13. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

Yeah those Legends n A4W nabs were doing Kylin dungeons with FC level chars....guess we know how now :)

14. CaptainHook

SubaGames died (closed) cos of this weapon stat abuse, i don't know what will happen here, just saying:p
    I don't know why but this server it's like game of thrones today. Every1 dies ffs. Atleast jon snow is alive now, maybe RF will be resurected also :p?

15. hillbenji

hillbenji New Member

Is this for real?

16. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

And I got 7 day ban for killing exploiters with their own bug. Thank you RF but I don't think I'm gonna return after ban expire anyway. There isn't simply nothing to return to and I'm tired of this. There are better games out there.

Rucket likes this.
  17. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

That light punishment will just encourage everyone to do it. In a day with that glitch everyone could farm items like in 7days of fair game play...
    Sad for RF, they literally said go do glitches we don't care.

18. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

This exploit currently don't exist. Thanks to YaB for reporting the issue last month. It was our mistake for not carefully removing the item out of the repurchase inventory.

19. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Irony, isn't it? It's not about a ban. It's a right thing. The thing is I've discovered it too late and they fixed to late as well even when I've tried to hide this from GM view just to see when they gonna run database script to delete it. Now fix skill bug during map change. Slow computers are able to reproduce it. Mine is too fast.

20. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

...and there are more bugs out there as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.