This SERVER is GARBAGE.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JinVarel, May 13, 2016.

1. JinVarel

JinVarel New Member

First of all the ** u ppl DO IN BETA ? there are , lots of bugs , caves unavailable , wars unvailable 90 -112 , also Hacks , ive seen at 89 war , got stunned out of nowhere and killed = their security is sht . Lag / delay , autopill barely handles the job. Drop RATES **** and the "BEST THING" FKIN CHI , ESPECIALLY CHI , and HP PILLS PRICES ARE RETARDED , make them 1 SILVER for FKIN SAKE . Because u have to grind / farm to get some shitty rares so u can sell them and make money for PILLS , but u CANT FARM/GRIND cos u DONT HAVE PILLS.

ALSO WHY THE FUK EVERYONE WENT FUJ and GUAN / JIN EMPTY ? Do u ppl like to BRAINDEAD fight 20 v 5 ( jin + guan ). Make a fkin Faction character restricion in order that every faction have at least same ammount of ppl.

But hey ITS US Company , what have i expected , garbage. Uninstalled BBY

Dress2KlLL likes this.
  2. NkaujQabZib

NkaujQabZib Member

Yep, there are still a lot of bugs in game, especially wars. i got dc'ed all the time when i try to enter the war. the unbalance of players, cost of healing pills, and exchange systems are serious especially when we are all starting from 0 with no high levels to support. there are many maps missing from the game. Need to make some money from Vengeful :p. I prefer boss respawn every 1 hour, not 3, at least just for this phase of the game .

3. Trapsy

Trapsy New Member

There is zero cash flow. I have mats for sale but no one is buying.

4. NkaujQabZib

NkaujQabZib Member

that is the problem when we are building an economic. if the pill cost is reduced to 10% of original cost for a month it would be cool. also, enchanting, upgrading, combining, and exchanging consuming in game cash, so if they are free for a month, it would be lot better

ToxiicChicken likes this.
  5. FricbamRobot

FricbamRobot New Member

i logged in earlier today i know it works i have tried everything to get it back. everytime i open the launcher and hit start game it does not load up. no error messages no displays just cuts out. there is no reason i have seen the servers should be down and no info on the same day as i installed it and played. When the game works i have no issue and frankly money is no issue. kill a boss and get a lucky pouch lol pill money for life or do the arena kill the mobs thats enough silver.

6. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

This is a rage quit. You simply couldn't handle a game being on "difficult" mode. You probably play used to playing "easy" on Call of Duty. Goodbye plebeian.

7. EarthDragon07

EarthDragon07 Member

There is no reason to get piss off, game just release of course it have bugs here and there, it will be fix over time. Why compare other game with redfoxed, redfoxed run this game with less map and war, if you want to play redfoxed game then accept what they have. Game just release....you can't expect someone buy your stuff right away, this is normal. I think you might like Mayn 12sky2 check it out.

8. SenzakuTheSin

SenzakuTheSin New Member

wait what do y
    ou mean less Map and wars? Do you mean no longer Hourly wars?!?! Aeira games had Hourly wars,that how 99% of people made cash for pills....and they took out Maps? They did say we would have more content unless im hallucinating.

9. EndoSempai

EndoSempai New Member

List of issues:
    - 2 wars before m1 and the lvl 91-112 one doesnt even work.
    - exp rate was increased but drop rate not.
    - only Fujin/Snake clan has a decent amount of players and there are no way to reroll other faction except start from lvl 1.
    - few players could reach m33 in 1 month or less (if Scroll of Seekers caves will are/will be available) making HSB unplayble for other factions.
    - lack of staff members.

10. NinaS

NinaS New Member

Honestly, the only problem i've faced is with the pills. I'vs been stuck at 112 for 2 days now. :/

11. Toxin

Toxin New Member

Games dead on arrival, tons of hackers free grinding to M+, no population, little to no American interest for an American server launch, this game will last 3 months top and be closed down for unsustainability.

12. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

Well Mayn is dieng ad there is a Hudege HAcker that cant be stopped on that private server and this game has been out what maybe 5 days and you B****** crying . get over it

13. Toxin

Toxin New Member

You have done nothing but ***** constantly since joining, I'm simply stating facts, I could care less if this version succeeds or not I don't play it anyways, I just come here to watch people like you flame :p

14. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

Personally I dont give a F*** How you feel or what you come to this game for, leave your negativity and your bulls*** to yourself please. :) ENjoy Your Life
    S00154.jpg

15. Toxin

Toxin New Member

But you care enough to reply, and care enough to give your opinion of my "negativity", right. XD!