Red Fox - WHERE IS THE ANTI-PK (HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR PROMISE)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DragonAvatar, May 7, 2016.

1. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

Ok i gotta watch my words or il get chat banned again haha :D. But please note : I personally do not like to pvp against low lvl players, however, since the "name im not allowed to mention as a collective (V)" xD grief pkd me, my friends and other countries non V....i promise u i will pk any one of u i see from Tibet onwards. That will be all thanks to your leaguemates and fellow countrymen who do not understand the word PvP or the essence of it.

So no im not some high lvl pking low lvls.....im Karma. :D What goes around comes around.

2. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

I fully agree that it's not kr or GC version. My main point is people would rather butcher and change what the game was released as then adapt to what's new or different. Some of it is 100% broken/cash grab (deco crafting, ck dmg, player harassment getting completely overlooked) and should be addressed but for people to complain that this isn't what they wanted, well this is what you have. Please don't think I am defending the game and redfox cause that is definitely not the case. Just seems that no one tries to learn anything, just rag on everything that's different

Monkhi likes this.