About harrasing others - dear GM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yabuszko, May 6, 2016.

1. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Just to let you know, ppl are whispering me to help them clear West Temple because VN's aren't allowing them to grind - killing everyone on sight.

So I went there, killed them all (dunno how much of them, 8-9 maybe more mostly A4W), then killed them all again and again and again.

Is this your vision of ppl playing this game? Just to let you know I am going to kill them repeatedly every time I get whispers from ppl and I'll be online atm.

2. MistaYolo

MistaYolo New Member

Everything changes exept the VN :p

3. Silicia

Silicia New Member

How fun was it ?? Is that what you call PVP ? What a fvking joke !!!. Major disappointed what a way to ruin a game.
    congratulation RF.

4. idolRedSky

idolRedSky Member

Put Anti-PK buff at temple,, it will be fine ^_^

Rucket and akam6666 like this.
  5. idolRedSky

idolRedSky Member

hmmm....how about u'r member like Akash,,hes random pking between Village 1 and 2? if u'r league not allowed for Pking,,just manage u'r member dont pking 1st :)

6. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Oh Summer League as far as i know is all in for PvP

7. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Summer league was made to fight VN threat in maps, every member was allowed to PK any VN league but not other leagues (set aside personal grudges). As for Akash - hes a PvP player, he PK whoever he can just for karma once or twice per day - you can live with that, hes not staying in once place repeatedly killing same person over and over again unless someone attack back. As for me, I am a PvE player and dislike PK. Just VN's behavior ( they boast too much and they are thinking that they are the cat's pajamas, but they aren't) pushed me to make this kind of league and ally with other that have common goal - wipe out the VN retards (not all, some are nice guys).

Werewolf likes this.
  8. robytgv

robytgv New Member

Ermm... May I join this ? nevermind idc if i may join or not, i got the GUTS!!! So please take in consideration a Vietnam BAN IP BLOCK for the whole country as theyre behavior and exploiting bugs in this game is since game started and they take maps as theyr own sh1t! I wont stay here long time paying for stuff in item mall and VNs just cheat the game over and over and over for manny years already! I am not racist for whom may wonder i am just fair and clear....live with that or stay away.

9. Hoangnam

Hoangnam New Member

ok ok ,let keep camp at West temple to kill us if u want and if u can LMAO . This is PVP sever and no one of us fear about this. Glad u come ^^