Auto Hunt. Should it be in official servers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senzaku, May 10, 2016.

?

Should the Auto Hunt be Removed Yes/No?

1. Yes

39.4%
  2. No

60.6%
  1. Senzaku

Senzaku Member

Should Auto Hunt be in a official server of this game? I am against this as it is a pay to win aspect and is a huge turn off to many people who might have been interested. I was trying to get my friend to play and the first thing they noticed was the Auto Hunt.

2. Litoz94

Litoz94 Member

Gives such a huge advantage
    is definitely P2W feature

Senzaku likes this.
  3. Nagashi

Nagashi Member

You can buy it in silvers really cheap , god danm you guys cry for anything , go another server too see if it not p2w this is not an amateur private server

4. Senzaku

Senzaku Member

Well this has still have yet to be seen any Auto Hunt is normally pay to win you can say we cry for anything all you want since that seems to be what you like to say.but AUTO hunt is normally always pay to win. And yes i know this is not ''Amateur Private Server'' I have seen official servers give this auto hunt feature before and it was pay to ''Auto Hunt'' but i guess if they some how magically make this fair for everyone ill stop bitching immediate. hell ill even say i was wrong and write a apology letter. but again we will see once we actually get in game and start playing.

Litoz94 likes this.
  5. Nagashi

Nagashi Member

You're the one who doesnt understand , when you login go first to pharmacist , second page danm , it is in store 5 m 5 hr ahs until 30 days 400 m reeally cheap thats why i say stop crying this is the mostly not p2w i ever seen in my life , and i play this since the cbt of mayn in 2009

6. savas

savas New Member

sry im coming from ts1 what is auto hunt????

7. Nagashi

Nagashi Member

Its when you're afk to keep grinding , you can pick up silver and items you want from uni to leet if you wnana farm 1 by 1 or aoe , auto buffs and those stuff , it was maded so people no longer use a hack that allows to do the same same history as autopill , i dont know why they find it "bad" while its the only way they gonna lvl and farm m33 leets instead they will waste time like monkeys and as i say it cost 5 hours 5 m , really guys this is the biggest cry baby drama i ever seen

Krimthor likes this.
  8. EndoSempai

EndoSempai New Member

If you are right at prices then its awesome, win 1 war at m33 and ull have 10h of AHS. Also there will be no reasons to hack but maybe there sould be a time limit for offline grind, about 12h max to avoid perma camp some grind spots.

9. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

GM I work on the daily basis I can't sit around and play this game all day so please consider that.

10. ToxiicChicken

Please make the auto hunt like hungames ASlO THOSE Players who are complaining are not going to support this server bit players like me will it does not have to be pay to when make it a in game item sold from Herb guy

11. MoRieNTeS

MoRieNTeS Active Member

Not , Because is a part of the Game and its free u can buy it at herbalist like korean server,

12. ToxiicChicken

tOO ALL OF YO PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE A LIFE GO TO HELL I HAVE TO WORK I CANT SIT AROUND AND JAM KEYBOARD GAMES ALL DAY DONT BE MAD CAUSE WE WORK AND WE CHOOSE YOT SPEND OUR MONEY ON THIS GAME

13. DevilJhoX

DevilJhoX New Member

I don't know if this guy is retarded or not, but even tho everyone keeps saying that auto hunt is an ingame sold item, he keeps sending ppl to hell and asking for the item to be sold...ingame...

14. ToxiicChicken

lmao just shut up and play the game already sheesh :(

15. Litoz94

Litoz94 Member

he was not right autohunt not cheap plus you can't auto hunt in regular maps only first map and dungeons and to get to dungeons you have to buy premium service wich is $10 Item shop this is pay to win and this guy Nagashi doesn't know what he is talking about

16. EndoSempai

EndoSempai New Member

AHS will be quite usefull for everyone past lvl Master/Adept 15 for darksoul caves grind. And by then get 5m gold for 5 hours of AHS wont be a problem for anyone.
    If you guys want to complain about anything it should be about that this version has exactly same bugs as Rocksiabyte 12sky2 Classic and if there are any changes its on item mall and gift packages.
    Seems like CBT had no utility for bugs fixes :(.

17. EarthDragon07

EarthDragon07 Member

Yes remove. I did not used it at all, what the point playing game Auto hunt and hacking is all the same

18. Dress2KlLL

Dress2KlLL New Member

is server up now im having some error when im login to the server.. i exclusion already the folder from anti virus.
    GXD(ERROR)
    [INVALID_VERTEX_SHADER_VERSION]

[Error:TW2AddIn::mGXD.Init(3)]

[Error::ApplicationInit()]

??????????????????

19. jjerppaa

jjerppaa New Member

it's awesome

20. MrThinh

MrThinh Member

you guys complain too much, "blah blah blah" auto hunt is pay to win? so are hp/spirit pills pay to win too? they're being sold by herb master too... you don't use them? so? you don't use them don't mean other don't, you don't need them don't mean others don't, it's part of the game, can't deal with it? quit, you're all a failure for "constant complaining" as for me i like to constant rambling with my friends about how i can't find a pet ^.^ beside a stupid butterfly that i basically trained it to 150+% (dot dot dot dot dot) i have no life to be training a butterfly :)