When was the last time RF got an balance update?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aetherkin, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aetherkin

Aetherkin Member

It started as me asking a question until you people came in with unwelcomed opinions that nobody even asked for?
    ?
    Plus, invincibility frames still haven't been posted.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

It's nearly impossible to test, as your opponent would have to time their hit on the first frame of invincibility which could be a tenth of a second.

I just assume the invincibility starts on frame 1-5 of the 2-hit animation, which doesn't matter because the hit comes out on frame 17. You still have enough time to guard. As for the other skill, the invincibility probably starts frame 1-5 of the animation, but only lasts until frame 11 when the first hit connects.

The invincibility only helps to "combo-break" which I think people need to stop throwing around, because a true combo-break is taking damage+hitstun and being able to stop the combo. The only true combo-break item in the game is Panic. If you're hitting a blocking enemy with an exo like Berserker, you should be expecting the V/B skills, as people tend to want to abuse the invince frames.

As stated before there are multiple ways of dealing with it, so it's not worth the term "OP". Yes the exo is good, yes it's annoying, but no, it's not overpowered.

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  3. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

please tell me how you experimented and know that your frame data is correct.

4. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

"a true combo-break is taking damage+hitstun and being able to stop the combo.The only true combo-break item in the game is Panic."

your making yourself look dumb without even trying...Thats exactly what all combo breaks including baserker combo breaker does...Not to mention If it can combo break then it has a good amount of start up Iframes and baserker can even break the panics Ifames. So Its dumb to say panicing is the only real combo breaker when their are moves at par with even the panics number of iframes and can clearly launch mid combo.

5. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

I bet op thinks M. Shoryuken in sf5 is op too

6. Aetherkin

Aetherkin Member

','

7. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

You can't use Berserker during someone's combo, it doesn't work. You have to be guarding their combo to be able to break it. Unless you show proof of this happening with someone not delaying, I'll assume you're pulling ******** out of your ass.

8. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Recorded gameplay, counted frames from start of animation to the connection of the first hit. 17 frames on the 2 hit skill and 11 frames on the multi-hit skill. Guard still comes out on frame 4 meaning both skills are easily blockable.

9. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

The term combo break means to break a persons combo even while blocking. Your confusing "true combo break" with a stun break. Get your terms your right... But just because it's not a stun break doesn't mean it's not op...

I'm probably done trying to explain to you how broken/OP this Exo is because obv your only defending because you like abusing it. Fact of the matter is their is no reason this Exo should have I frames or a combo breaker and You clearly keep ignoring the fact that the v skill block stun is to much to actually counter or punish which is also not needed with skill set,speed, and reach...

You probably think vola and muy boran are not op either

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  10. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

Lol.....your high if you think you have enough time to block this Exo or still thinks it's fair.the problem is not blocking the hit the problem is being able to predict when the combo break or getting inside to be able to pressure the clown.test the block stun a video from both skill attacks. It's obvious it has a crazy amount of frames if it can't break a panic so you don't need to text that.post the video please I would like to count these frames myself.

11. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Just record it yourself at 60FPS and open it in any video making program. You do have enough time to block.

12. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

They aren't OP. V skill can be side stepped. B skill can be punished after the 1st hit. I never use Berserker because I don't like it. Nothing in this game right now is OP except maybe Sage Master because you can't counter it.

13. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

Theirs the big problem with you clown,Please tell me you dont really think nothing in this game is op. You would probably defend the new zombie exo too by saying its fair because its blockable....Just because its blockable doensn't mean its fair...

Your delusional af If you think that and the sad part I reallly hope you dont believe that bs but I know you do....

tinytinytintin and Dengen like this.
  14. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

If there is counterplay it is fair and it does have counterplay, having little counterplay is what makes the exo good and not ****. The new Phantomcore is very strong yes because it neutralizes exos, but the tornado has a long cast time and if you have a dash exo for example you can dodge the tornado and get a free dash everytime they use it.

15. xpbandit

xpbandit Active Member

Phantomcore Custom is only strong in support or medium long distance situations. If you're forced into a 1 vs 1 or someone is ALWAYS on your tail, Phantomcore Custom becomes a lot less effective because there's a significant cast time that can always be interrupted.

In specific situations, Phantomcore is a ridiculously overpowered ExoCore, but not in its own right. It requires set up, like bezerker's cheese situation or Red Rock's >>G.

16. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

L0L tides n bandit spitting facts to the crybabies it's always the loser that complains

tamirtov, tinytinytintin and Tides like this.
  17. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Exactly, it's only OP if you let it be OP.

18. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

That's an obvious statement

You never heard sheik/zss/rosalina/cloud/bayonetta/vanillasentinel/vanillasagat players complaining their own **** is op

19. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

VANILLA SAGAT CAN GO BURN IN HELL! (jk I use to play the **** out of sagat.)

20. ReasonYouDied

ReasonYouDied Active Member

when we all died.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.